Why are Mexicans here so disrepectful towards America...

Why are Mexicans here so disrepectful towards America? I mean you ruined their country for good by being poor and moving there in masse and they're still kind enough to let you stay so the least you can do is showing a little bit of gratitude.

>I mean you ruined their country
>their
jajajajajajajjajajajajajajajajajjajajajajajajajajjajajajajajajajajjajajajajajajajajajjajajajajajajajjajajaajaj

Stop being ungrateful.

>Mexicans creat shit country because MUH NATIVE ANCESTRY
>Move in mass to US
>US starts to become shityy

What a mistery, we will NEVER solve it.

shut the fuck up puto

Just colonizing the degenerates on that "country" they call the "United" States of America

How does it feel knowing you can never indulge in white america?

Escribe en castellano manolín

Che que pasa.

EL CHILENO

>white america
jajajajajajajajjajajajajajajjajajajajajajajajajajajajjajajajajajajjajajajajjajajajajajajjajajajajajajajjajajajajajaj

Why are sp*niards here so disrepectful towards Mexico? I mean you ruined their country for good by being poor and moving there in masse and they're still kind enough to let you stay so the least you can do is showing a little bit of gratitude.

Those are Chicanos actually, illegals I've met are pretty cool and just want to be left alone but little Juanito thinks he's doing his parents a service when he goes out and protests speaking his broken Spanish.

lel

You should join them, Spain!! Make America Brown Again!!

Kek

WE

kek

Isn't it odd how anyone with a Spanish surname is automatically considered non-white? It's stupid

>Why are Mexicans here so disrepectful towards America?
Wounded pride.
The kinder you are to an 'outgroup' the more they'll come to loathe and rage at you.
Just human psychology

pretty reliable metric desu

spanish genes and culture

More like "Isn't it odd how anyone that looks like some Mexicans and Central Americans is automatically considered non-white? It's stupid"

It's the faul of the Spanish for looking like North Africans

>comparing mass migrations to a literal colonization
See, you're not helping your case here, I don't want Americans to end up in reservations I mean that wouldn't be nice. You should be more kind from now on.

>dont want americans to end up in reservations
>natives are ltierally in reservations

No one wants that.

Please refer to "Spain" as AL-ANDALUS, it's rightful name.

>I don't want Americans to end up in reservations

Oh they're already there, don't worry

But they didn't embrace western culture so no one cares, might as well just put them at the zoo.
Guy from the pic doesn't look North African tho, North Africans look like literal mulattoes. Levantine Arab maybe.

Well I've seen arabs that look whiter than him, so that's enough to classify you as a non-white in the USA.

A veces me pongo a ver fotitos de lebs y algunos pasan por locales fácilmente pero con los marroquíes nada que ver, esos son por lo menos 30% o 40% negros y se les reconoce al vuelo cuando pasan por la calle.
t. científico racial de forocoches

El problema no es que algunos árabes puedan pasar como españoles, sino que la mayoría de españoles podrían condundirse con árabes (o Latino Americanos por obvias razones). ¡He allí el quid de nuestro problema!

This land was cursed by the million on native american slaughtered by your ancestors.
Once we are done with USA , Canada is next, mexicans are like a plague, literally a swarm of locust.
Once we dominate this continent Europe will fall and bend the knee.

Texas is rightful mexican clay. You can't invade territory thats rightfully yours

Fuck lBJ, Fuck Emmanuel Celler, Fuck Bill Clinton, and fuck the Kennedys for letting these mexishits in

I hate mexicans

>being grateful to occupiers

I want Central America to be part of Mexico again.

Some are some aren't it's a mixed bag. Some mexicans can integrate pretty well the ones that don't form gangs, live on welfare, have more than 3kids, and actually are decent people do pretty well. The ones who don't integrate are basically ghetto, only speak broken Spanish with one another, work shitty jobs even though they finished high school, have a lot kids, get welfare, and clog up the prison system are bad people sadly these are usually the second generation. The first generation actually come with hopes of getting a better life for their kids. It's the chicanos that are usually ungrateful and don't care enough to try.

How do I know this I'm actually a CHI.

Like Britain then

I bet the neo-nazi meet-ups have the dumbest, weakest people in all south-america.

This is kind of sad that you see them clinging to an image of power when they would be genocided by that very political party. It's something they've never had throughout their lives.

I hate the world I live in.

>someone insults mexicans
>rush of American flags respond

Really makes you think.

>>comparing mass migrations to a literal colonization
that's the point José

Why??????

I think it'd be the rise of a world super-power on par with Russia if this happened.

If South America got in on this too, you'd be looking at the next USA.

no

>white america
That's what actually should be called "the American dream"

>posting pic of himself

bit rude

Americucks lol

Aren't you the spaniard who is pro USA?

Tell me all about how Mexicans were living in peace in Michigan until the big bad gringos came and stole it from you. I'm waiting

Bushes, and Regan too

The Mexican-American war was a vulgar display of power by Polk. The result was a crippled Mexico that was forced to surrender far too much land. Mexico never really recovered. Generations of Mexicans resented America, it follows that current Mexicans would resent us, too.