twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>location services on
cuck

>apple

Nice jew phone goy

>president trump says

Good goy good good goy, buy those apple products yes

>president

The screenshot is from Drudge, my fellow goyim.

THIS IS THE POWER OF MEME MAGIC

Fuck you Android is owned by Jewgle

>President Trump

they're just practicing

>president trump

freudian slip

What's wrong with Apple?

praise kek

kek

papa bless

That's why you use blackberry you literal fucking autistic faggot.

repeating digits

kek

dubs upon thee

blog.dilbert.com/post/144955383691/the-sanders-debate-gambit

>makes clinton look like a coward
>makes sanders appear to not be a "real opponent" by making it a charity debate
>cherry on top by making the charity for women's health organizations, making him and sanders appear more caring about women than Hillary

He's a master tactician

How can anyone NOT want this guy working for us?

You forgot the icing on the cake. If Sanders goes to a debate without the blessing of the DNC he's supposed to be basically disqualified from the nomination. There are meant to be a lot of rules to prevent this sort of thing, and Bernie risks furthering a civil war between his supporters and the rest of the Democrat establishment by doing it.

Literally the biggest kike shills in existence. You'd think Google would be the worst, but Apple is the devil personified in a corporation. The hipsters faggots who like it make it even worse.

Unlike you nerds I actually go out bang girls. An iPhone boosts your trendiness points by a lot with girls.

Oy vey! You got lucky this time, goy! Better buy some apple products or you'll be left out socially goyim! Also link to the article pls

>more caring about women
>Trump
Only retard-IQ-level men think this. Congratulations.

>An iPhone boosts your trendiness points by a lot with girls.

No, a nice watch and nice shoes do that, dumbass.

he's not the candidate who tried to hush their spouse's rape victims

he's not the candidate that isn't attending a charity for women's health

wait really, that's in the DNC rules?

Woops, my bad. I read previous articles about the topic wrong. By participating in an unsanctioned debate Sanders would be excluded to sanctioned debates later. Since there won't be anymore he won't lose anything.

But the point still stands that it will piss offestablishment DNC heads if he does it.

If the girl is only saying yes because you have the right phone, it sounds like she doesn't really want to bang you. You're not a rapist, are you?

This is the thing that autists never understand. A woman won't bang you for your phone, or your shoes, or your car. Well, unless she's a gold digger and you're driving an exotic or something.

These are things that you use for your own personal narrative. They build congruency. They let her fill in the blanks. An iPhone has certain associations and they are favorable with most women. She won't be attracted to it, or attracted to you for having it. She won't even be able to verbalize what the result is or why it happens. It's just a thing that clicks in her head in a certain way, deep down in the subconscious. And not even a big click. Maybe 2% of a click. And if you've been stacking the deck with other things that go click, you're going to end up with a combined %. And then you have an edge.

...I have one because I can face-time my tech illiterate parents. But it still does what it does.

>obongo talking on behalf of world leaders