Prove me that the Earth is not flat

Prove me that the Earth is not flat

>Protip: You can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ur4N9iQZ93U
youtube.com/watch?v=56ZMZtq0qfY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why do you need someone to make you believe what they believe.
LMAO

Bait detected.

explain how there's a flat world type in minecraft

Water would fall at the edges

If you stand on a mountain and look off into one direction, at some point the Earth will curve. Basically you cannot see straight across. Thread dead

semantic overlap - in that situation flat means hillless

>The Earth is flat
What are you, stupid? The Earth is a heptahedron

>implying earth floats in space too

whoa guy slow down

its so big and flat that gravity bends it into a sphere. its like paper but round dude. DUH.

If the world flat why do we have time zones

Wrong
No matter how high you go, the earth will still be flat.
Nice try, sheeple

I'm just trying to educate these faggots

Whats on the other flat side?
What are the edges of the flat surface like?
Round edge, Pointed, who lives on this edge?

How to prove the world is flat:
1) Get a powerful gyroscope on a gimbal so it can freely rotate while preserving its orientation.
2) Go to somewhere 1/4th of the way "around" the world on a globe.
3) Look at the gyroscope. If it's turned sideways, then the earth is round.
4) But it's not, so the earth is flat.

How would floating in space create a flat surface while traveling over millions of years breaking little by little from force?

Gravity.

The sun and the moon revolve around the Earth, not the other way around, you dumbfuck

OP, prove that you are intelligent first.. You can't..

HEY FAGGOT! 0° DEGREES ITS A COMPLETE CIRCLE, IF YOU AINT BLIND THATS A 360° POV.
This is worse than traps niggas dress like woman so niggers fuck their race. The earth ain't flat its oval like an eyeball SOBS , I SWEAR YOU FUCKEN CUCKS LIKE THAT JEW COCK DEEP FUCKING YOUR MIND STUDY AND TAKE XANAX WITH MEDITATION. THIS FUCKEN Israelis trying to fuck yourrake You Nordic wanker WAKETHE FUCK UP,IM SPANISH FUCKEN SPIC

So why are the earth and the moon not flat, you dumbass ?

If the Earth is flat, explain how it formed.

>Implying the Earth has traveled over millions of years.
The Earth has always been in the same place since God created it.

Prove me that Earth is not round.

>Protip: You can't.

Which country is then the center of the flat Earth ? :) And what are the edges?

What? The Earth and the moon ARE flat, fucking sheeple...

God

I don't need to prove something that must be common sense, now prove your "hurr durr earth=round" jewish theory

your hero is a fake fuck

prove me wrong

What is on the opposite side of the flat Earth ? and how deep is Earth? What if we dig a tunnel to the other side? What will happen?

>Prove me that the Earth is not flat
Go to a harbor/seaside where ships approach. Use a binocular if you want. Check ships coming from over the horizon.
Now ask yourself: Are all of these submarines emerging from the water or are these just normal ships?

America, why? Because is the best country in the fucking flat world

Look out side, if it is dark then proven. If it's not dark then wait 6 hours and look out side again. Repeat till it's dark.

Boom, done.

if your to stupid to understand, the earth is blocking your view of the sun since if the earth is flat then it would always be in view no matter what.

There is no earth flat or round its all a conspiracy.

You'll find hell, but we are unable to reach it because satan has put a restriction for humans so we can never get the souls of the dead.

If the moon revolves around the Earth as you agreed, it is easy to put a cam on it and to see the form of the Earth... Protip: job is already done by satellites, asshole

STOP BREAKING MY BRAIN

>Implying satelites exist
Mankind has never achieved getting outside the Earth by any form

You're all fucking wrong. The world is inside out. Dumbasses.

round or flat?
youtube.com/watch?v=ur4N9iQZ93U

The earth moves. Millions of years pass. That is what?

Look atThe more you know, sheeple.

Mountains

Satan has rather put a restriction on your mental abilities. Say hello to him when you see him and if he puts his dick in your ass and asking you not to tell the police, it could also be your uncle

CGI

No, the Earth has always been on the same place since God created it, dumb sheeple.

Wow look at this guy, >duyhur mumi le earth is flat
The earth is a 4 dimensional chiliagon you fucking idiot

kek. you're a faggot

I am GOD. Stop shitposting in my name

the earth is flat. if the earth was round we would roll away right into the sun.

This

Interesting ! So you mean that to go from L.A. to Tokyo we have to fly over Europe?

4 dimension shapes do not accept the -gon suffix.

If the Earth is flat, explain the atmosphere and being able to breathe.

South Celestial Pole and two points of star rotation in opposite directions.
youtube.com/watch?v=56ZMZtq0qfY
This is impossible on the flat Earth and makes sense perfectly on a globe model.
If you continue to believe in FE after seeing and learning about this, then I can only conclude you are not smart enough to understand.

The flat earth psyop was created because many people were catching on the fact and the Moon Landings and most of what NASA does is actually completely fake. The FE is a smokescreen to make you think anyone questioning NASA is a retarded flat earther.

Suppose the earth were flat and there was a dome with all the stars painted on it displaying the position of the stars, by this logic you could see all the stars year round from anywhere on the earth. But in actuality you can’t see all the stars from everywhere. Seriously go outside and look for the southern cross at night. It’s like the Australian version of the Big Dipper.

The more you know, sheeple.

The koran says it is egg shaped
Unfortunately the terrorists are right on this one.
Shape of Earth and throwing faggots off of buildings are the things they do right

Except in the universe where they do

You mean that rockets hit a kind of roof ? And that planes don't exist?

the moon is a sphere, so are all other observed planets, why would earth be different.

Huh? No, it is possible to get to space, but humanity hasn't reach it yet.
I don't see how planes conflict in a flat Earth

/thread

>Implying all the other observed planets are not flat too

Rockets never go straight up like they should. Space is fake.

I assume your smart ass is from oztrayyacunt

if earth is so flat, explain the flag of brazil and why their stars are backwards to ours.

The sky is a dynamic kinda dome where some people are allowed to watch some stars and some are not, this is all God's work.

this is the dumbest shit :^)

Why do i feel like OP is a giant troll? if what op is saying is true when how can we follow a straight path and end up in the same place after following the entirety of earth's length?

Go take any flight, anywhere, and look out the window at the horizon.
Assuming it's not cloudy

This is only dumb for sheeple like you.

Are you a part of a orthodox christian church?

You mean those CGI windows they put on planes? Huh no thank you, keep getting fed up with lies, sheeple.

the curvature of the earth isnt really visible at normal comercial airliner altitudes you need 2 to 3 times more altitude to actually see it with the naked eye.

I can only tell you that I'm not a dumb sheeple like you.

Long range snipers have to take into account the curve of the earth as well as the spin. The snipers "corrections' when aiming would be completely different if the earth was flat.

Why am i a dumb sheeple when you are Blasphemous heathen? Its obvious you have not experience enough in life to understand the world for what it is. Though i do enjoy trolling trolls i feel like we will never get anywere with the dumbass orthodox religions out there... they are worse than scientology.

>i do enjoy trolling trolls
>A flat earth trolls trolling someone who enjoys trolling trolls
Fuck off, newfag

Snipers are a conspiracy. Or have you ever seen one? Or caught one on camera? Retard

How I'm a blasphemous heathen? The bible says the Earth is 2000 years old and that the Earth is flat, the only heathen is you, intolerant kike.

because niggers cant draw

>Prove me that the Earth is not flat
You are correct.
The Earth is not flat.
It is spherical.

Well played OP.

Answer op

Haha, welcome to the human hypocrisy. Some believe one thing while others beleive the illogical. Anyone who adamantly believes something should always be willing to change ones own opinion, if you cannot... then you sir, are a sheeple with double standards.

Shit fair enough. I will begin my cuckoldry self flagellation.

Differing gravity based on position on the earth wouldn't happen if it were a disk traveling upward at 9.81 m/s/s

Military also in on the conspiracy? Covering for their snipers? So how do we convince you if everything is "in on the conspiracy" ?

doesn't the bullet spin along with the planet?
like if you sat in a car and threw a ball out the window?
ofcourse. depending on which direction the sniper is shooting.
i havent completely thought out what im currently thinking

>>Protip
Asshole child.

Whats on the other flat side? What are the edges of the flat surface like?
The Earth is flat circular, so no edges boy.
who lives on this edge? There's only ocean

its okay fool, you can believe the earth is flat, but why you gotta convince other people that it's not round? trying to compensate for something, like ohhh I dunno, that you'd have to be a complete retard to think the world is flat?

Gravity would never pull that much matter together into a flattened shape.

You are a shill paid by the government snipers who push this globe earth agenda. Math is a tool for the government to control people

ayyy lmao OP is obviously a troll and you're falling for his low-quality bait, again, fuck off newfag and lurk more

sandkskajffnncxlnfvdjng.jdfngogmv;fd/gmfd;k jgpkdjfkgjdfkgjfdjksjfhk;gfhklgfnhkgkhjgfohgfhl;gmkvbnbklgngkhktgmmhktf;otohktofhkotkhotkh[tkf[hml;hmgfkhnjfgkmhgl;hmtl;jhkgmcklhgflhkdl;gnkldfnhkldfk'hfdlmhkfnhijtpogkfm;fmhodkgspflslfksd;lgj;dssfgk;fgfdlgl;dfkh;fdkhlfd;lhjfd;hjfdlhkfld'hjfdhfdhflhl;jfdjksjfhk;gfhklgfnhkgkhjgfohgfhl;gmkvbnbklgngkhktgmmhktf;otohktofhkotkhotkh[tkf[hml;hmgfkhnjfgkmhgl;hmtl;jhkgmcklhgflhkdl;gnkldfnhkldfk'hfdlmhkfnhijtpogkfm;fmhodkgspflslfksd;lgj;dssfgk;fgfdlgl;dfkh;fdkhlfd;lhjfd;hjfdlhkfld'hjfdhfdhflhl;jfdjksjfhk;gfhklgfnhkgkhjgfohgfhl;gmkvbnbklgngkhktgmmhktf;otohktofhkotkhotkh[tkf[hml;hmgfkhnjfgkmhgl;hmtl;jhkgmcklhgflhkdl;gnkldfnhkldfk'hfdlmhkfnhijtpogkfm;fmhodkgspflslfksd;lgj;dssfgk;fgfdlgl;dfkh;fdkhlfd;lhjfd;hjfdlhkfld'hjfdhfdhflhl;jfdjksjfhk;gfhklgfnhkgkhjgfohgfhl;gmkvbnbklgngkhktgmmhktf;otohktofhkotkhotkh[tkf[hml;hmgfkhnjfgkmhgl;hmtl;jhkgmcklhgflhkdl;gnkldfnhkldfk'hfdlmhkfnhijtpogkfm;fmhodkgspflslfksd;lgj;dssfgk;fgfdlgl;dfkh;fdkhlfd;lhjfd;hjfdlhkfld'hjfdhfdhflhl;jfdjksjfhk;gfhklgfnhkgkhjgfohgfhl;gmkvbnbklgngkhktgmmhktf;otohktofhkotkhotkh[tkf[hml;hmgfkhnjfgkmhgl;hmtl;jhkgmcklhgflhkdl;gnkldfnhkldfk'hfdlmhkfnhijtpogkfm;fmhodkgspflslfksd;lgj;dssfgk;fgfdlgl;dfkh;fdkhlfd;lhjfd;hjfdlhkfld'hjfdhfdhflhl;

Does for a bit because of relativity. Then again I couldn't be bothered looking too deeply into the maths and calculations so... You do have a point, but throwing a ball through a window of a moving car, you, in the car, depending on how hard you throw will overtake the ball.

I must teach this generation of cuck sheeple to know the truth.

Niggers are a lie, they were invented by the Matriarch to pleasure them self because us CUCKOLDS are too limp. Therefore killing them is ok, they are just machine constructed to replace us.

i can't believe how many fall for that poor bait
fuckin amateur level

Thank you, you answered my question. Only a sheeple would refuse to acknowledge the possibilities of gods singularity. And the impossibility of matter within the universe being only 2000 years old. God is eternal, and for one to say his creations are not as old as him is Blasphemy. Science and how everything worlds is part of a Gods programming but its not something humans can hope to adequetely understand. So everything you learned either by book or sermon is merely a translation of a flawed humans desire to be a part of something greater. If any of Gods literal knowledge exists within holy books than it would be a direct dictation from the oldest scriptures known too man, which date back to be older than 2000 years.