Stop being racist

Stop being racist

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t2_wqDnDkQ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

NO

do I have to stop being white?

NO

Agreed when its real racism. Not todays "the white man is keeping us down" or "facts hurt my feelings" racism.

nigger detected

Fuck off nigger jew fag

"facts hurt my feelings"

That subtle message that it's the white fault...ohmygod

Nigger

Nigga this is Sup Forums

can't stop doing something you never did but i like the sentiment
i think the first step to ending the heinous racism plaguing society is to end identity politics and do away with intersectionality

yes, white people are irredeemably racist

haha "okay"

thats completely bullshit

these are some bad charts and they are mislabled. those are not "total murders". the bar chart could be fixed by titling it "murder rate", but the pie chart is just plain wrong

stop coming to our countries and destroying our cultures with your stupidity and ape-like behaviour

I don't get how being moderate is so hard. Like, don't be a racist Trump-loving prick, but also don't be a white-male-hating sjw bitch either. Both sides are fucking idiots who don't mind their own business and feel like they have to control the whole world

It's all about balance

Sorry faggot, not possible.
>pic related

SEETHING

>Trump voters are racist
You're a faggot.

Dude why? That's fucking gross.

give me a good reason why
>you can't

Niggers make up 10% and commit 50% of the crimes. You want to say we need 50% niggers? Now THAT would be imbalanced.

youtube.com/watch?v=t2_wqDnDkQ0

this is de-segregation

Not really. The sources are below. Check them if you want. But nah, facts are racist and only there so that the white man can keep minorities down.

FAG detected

why? did you see how they polluted the street?

Stop being a satanic kike and i'll think about it.

Nice way to avoid facts and remain blissfully ignorant. I was trying to explain why we hate niggers. It's actually for a good reason.

Is it too late?

Shut up you stupid fucking kike

It's not too late to send them back to africa if that's what you're asking. But it might be sooner than you think.

fuck off nigger

1st they need to commit less crimes.

I'd rather send them underground.

Roaring with intelligence

yeah? you said stop being racist so i will quit! being racist?! Its that simple for you? because you have no experience but just your thought that it should be like this simple? Wanna play a faggot liberal? tell me more OP!
OP, a young faggot douche bag who saw an sand nigger from a kebab fast food, OP a faggot who listenens to nigger music but never met a nigger (maybe just on a TV screen), OP - the most liberal douche who travels to Sup Forums just to moralize people by a simple fuck-off-topic message "DONT BE" dont have a different opinion, dont have a different experience keep your mouth shut and just do as i say?!?
FUCK YOU OP FUCK YOU!

Is it just me or do niggers dance constantly? It's like as soon as they hear music, or even if they don't, if the mood strikes them, they just start dancing like they're doing some kind of primitive mating ritual. On the other hand, I have never known whites or Asians to spontaneously break into dance.

we were taught we are born racist

Not a white guilt sodden liberal but actually, all people are basically born racist. Of course, this applies to minorities as well (and frequently more so). By "racist," I mean all people are born with an instinct to treat people who obviously share genes with them better than members that they do not identify instinctively with their tribe. Some people call this "ethnic genetic interests" but really, it's just tribalism. The problem is that most liberals only notice it when WASPs are the ones practicing tribalism. In fact, Jews do the same even more effectively but hide under the cloak of being a minority whenever it is convenient.

Delete yourself nigger

Loving your president doesn't make you a racist. Nationalism isn't racist. Trump isn't racist, and you can't prove otherwise. Any white trump supporters who are racist are so in retaliation to the animosity directed at them from the left, and they're seldom violent about it.(90% self defense, 8% fear, and a liberal estimate of 2% hate)
Leftists are all either violent racists themselves or support violent racism against white people. Minorities on the left will beat up whites ON THEIR SIDE, just for being white and antifa will beat up whites, ALSO ON THEIR SIDE, if they lose their masks. They infight based on skin color. They're easily more racist and violent than any trump supporter.
When you push this narrative that it's somehow equal parts fault on both sides, you reveal your left bias.

>Any white trump supporters who are racist are so in retaliation to the animosity directed at them from the left
I'm a racist because they hate me for being a racist.
You're no different than a nigger who says he's addicted to crack because of whitey.

Kek

Well animals are also easily influenced by music and start dancing to it. Yes you could definitely draw a parallel but there is a reason for this difference when comparing nigs to white/asian people. Nigs don't have their anxestry tied to the large cranium Neandarthals while whites and asians do. This in turn caused the difference in intelligence present today, while of course not being the sole reason but one of the more important ones nevertheless. These are facts that have been researched and can still be proven by examining and comparing a negro with a member of the white population. Their features differentiate grwatly from ours but more importantly their brains are in fact on average 6% smaller. Of course all of these features are and will continue to remain within the nigs since they are inherited genetically. This is why the blacks are allowed a lower passing grade in some schools as this fact is well know. And of course explains their more primal behaviour.

P.S. sorry for misspelling mistakes. I'm on my phone.

There is nothing wrong with being racist
Go fuck yourself kike

No to Anti White propaganda.

Fuck you NIGGER

Fuck off, nigger. tyrone.jpg not found

I didn't say i was a racist. I said the trump supporters who are racist (a minority by the way) are so in retaliation to the animosity directed at them from the left. Excuse them for not loving people who generally hate them. When your race is given pariah status by another, it's not unreasonable that you basically say, "yeah? Well fuck them too!"

This guy gets it. I hate it when Niggers and Spic's scream "racist!!" at me.

Also way to cherry pick one part of my argument and completely ignore everything else. Fucking left scum.

Stop increasing my taxes.

Fucking nigs, always making racism about them. No beaners, no chinks, no redskins. That's pretty racist, really.

44 year old white male. i oppose racism

Your picture is subtle racism. Two blacks = 4 whites, and everyone is being held up by blacks. Just no.

Why?

having a biased opinion on an entire race of people based on the actions a few people from said race is ignorant

What if statistically that race accounts for 6 times more crime than your own race, based on scientific data covering hundreds of thousands of incidents? Is that bias based on the actions of a few people?

that doesn't make that entire race inferior...nor does it make any other race superior

Stop acting like chimps.

When there are no coons, spics, gooks or sand coons left, racism will be a thing of the past.

It literally does. It is an objective, quantitative comparison of the racial groups, specifically.

What it does not do is translate into individual judgments about particular people.

nope, dope. try again.

Stupid racist you're all should end up like

I know, right? Just because a few niggers know how to feign decency doesn't mean we shouldn't consider the majority who act like animals to be equals.

Doesn't mean we should*

exactly
And user would immediately agree if you said one city is better read than another city. He wouldn't assume that you mean everyone reads in the first and no one does in the second. He'd get that as a comparison of the two populations, one reads more. Just as in a comparison of races, one steals and rapes more.

your childlike view of the world has you upset. maybe it's time for your juice and a nap. :)

>Gib monies.

i wish i'd saved it...someone posted a pic with pepe on her torso. funny shit

>you're all should end up like

First time I have ever hoped they get the likes they need.

>Nice get

she my heroin

>Gib monies.

Yeah. Attack my character. That's the best response you can hope to give considering it's impossible to defend anti-racism when given the facts about niggers.

you gave no facts :)

More of them are violent savages than not, and when conpared to white people, they make even the most bigoted white subcultures look like humanitarian philanthropists. That is a fact.

again, no facts given.

Curious: do you acknowledge that the black murder rate is around 6 times higher than the white murder rate?

It's not Racism to HATE FILTHY NIGGERS
They are Sub-Human after all

got stats to back that up?

Yes, facts given.
If it wasn't a fact, it should be easy to debunk. But you can't. Because it's a fact.