ITT post your prized musical possession

ITT post your prized musical possession

Abbey Road. Vinyl. Best. Album. Ever.

>he fell for the beatles meme
i'm lmaorofling at your stupid fucking life right now op
hahahahhaha oh god holy shit hahahahahahahyahahahaha

You know what...just...just fuck you, sir.

is it original ?
I can't believe you actually typed that out.

I have my parent's copy of Magical Mystery Tour vinyl, complete with the comic booklet.
what a retard

>Beatles
>Meme
Is this guy retarded?

Do you love this album more than you love yourself?

i can't bear to own anything soaked in the blood of john lennon's ex-wife

> most prized possession
> a mass-produced hyper-popular album from half a century ago

hmmm

This idea sexually excited me.

>Best. Album. Ever.

Apart from all the albums where they sound like they're having a good time rather than rictus-grinning until the end of the shift, where John can contribute more than rip-offs and squibs, where Paul doesn't passive-aggressively sequence a joke song about bludgeoning people to death after John and George's best efforts, where the last track isn't a joke afterthought that feels like stepping on a upward-facing plug when you get out of bed for a piss, where George's lead lines don't endlessly repeat the same descending arpeggio pattern, where the happiest songs aren't about getting away and hiding from the others, where the main songwriters' best songs weren't excluded for interpersonal bullshit reasons, where the front cover isn't them walking out of work for the last time with faces like thunder, and where the production isn't genuinely the best thing about the record, you mean?

got the original pressing of exmilitary straight from third worlds

>look at the new guy
lurk more

I have an Abbey Road t-shirt

So? Douchebag

what a boob

It's a tie between the autographed Fuck The Facts album and the Puce Mary poster.

Great post.

Probably my original Canadian stereo pressing of Saucerful of Secrets

Some stuff I've had for a while

it's called a record

Kawai CS11

My more than 1TB collection of music.

>I got this signed vinyl of a great album from my grandfather
>I found this very rare pressing in a thrift store on that trip
>I caught these drumsticks on that epic concert of the band I loved when I was young

>I downloaded a lot of files from the internet

An autographed, hand-numbered to 30 Tuno Ido Tarlat cassette

Original print terrapin station

The Big Boys and The Dicks Live at Raul's Club LP

I only care about what I can enjoy. How can I enjoy having some old shit? It's just a stupid object.

You're a stupid object.

Picked this one up on my first time ever visting a record store, nearly fell over when I saw it. I only started listening to The Wall a day earlier too. Glad to see this thread OP, I hope you're playing that record on a solid system.

Okay grandpa. Keep playing with your old toys.

TheMonitor Vinyl signed by the man himself

That ringwear is the only flaw, still a fucking sick purchase tho, I'm jealous

I don't have much in terms of musical possessions, I'd say my most prized are either and LP release of F#A# with the crushed penny, or Steve Holmes' (American Footballs guitarist) guitar pick.

I have a few.

Cheers man, another one I'm really proud of is my Aussie Highway 61. It's one of those sample records they send out to radio stations and the like so it's the record is in amazing condition.

:^)

That's a fine looking Black Sabbath you've got there. What's the actual record like?

Whole thing is NM-. First press green label, still in the shrink.

Goddamn dude, that's pretty sick.

This.

Vinyl fetishism is repulsive, particularly as it began almost exactly when hip hop stopped being crate-digging-based - ie. when black people had stopped going to record stores. The way that all indie and rock culture can be charted by patterns of white flight and ways of overcoming the bad conscience associated with it would be laughable if it wasn't so pathetic.

lol ok

>vinyl

I can't tell if this is satire or if you're really that reddit
either way, kill yourself

One day this thing will die. I remember using it everyday from 2008-2010.

does anyone collect 45s?

>2 years
pfffffft

>post yfw paranoid ex destroyed your original UK pressing you received from your deceased father

if the album really means a lot to you then it shouldn't matter how many people overrate it or if its a baby boomer meme. take your head out of your ass.
pic related

can you post a pic? sounds nifty

i saw this girl wearing a tie dye Yellow Submarine shirt and i was admiring it

> Original Alice Cooper - Muscle of Love
> Thomas Edison wax cylinder

forgot pic

>one (1)
Nice meme

which one?

Honestly, it's my 160gig iPod Classic, especially now that it's been discontinued. I got my full CD collection ripped onto iTunes.

bump

My MP3 collection.