You're offered 5 million US dollars, paid at the end of the contract...

You're offered 5 million US dollars, paid at the end of the contract, to live in one of these cities for a year to report activity for your country's intelligence agency. You would be living amongst the locals. Which would you pick? Assume you learn the language before hand.

Keep in mind that the more developed the country is, the more competent their authorities would be in discovering you while the less developed a country is, the more chance you would be at risk from violence/crime from locals.

>Caracas, Venezuela
>Damascus, Syria
>Baghdad, Iraq
>Algiers, Algeria
>Mexico City, Mexico
>Istanbul, Turkey
>Tehran, Iran
>Kabul, Afghanistan
>Beijing, China

Beijing, China

algeria doesn't seem too bad tbqh, would've chose istanbul before erdogan went crazy

algiers obviously
to remember the good time of the colonies
also i wouldn't feel out of place at all i bet

mexico city cause its the least third world part of mexico and i assume theres a pretty sizable expat community

also i would never spy against iran because i support their noble struggle against j*ws and s*nni

Turkey. 1st world enough to not be killed by locals but incompetent enough to never be caught.

Istanbul sounds fun.

>wake up in your nice Yali provided by Uncle Sam
>gather data from my allies in the deep state
>feed some stray cats
>enjoy dinner with mezze and raki on the bosphorus
>fugg some qt kemalist girl

Sounds pretty good desu.

Algiers, Tehran, Beijing, Mexico City and specially Istanbul are nowhere near as bad as the rest.

Tenochtitlan, Mexico. I could disguise between the local waiters

China or Turkey

Mexico City, Mexico

I think they are the most likely to keep me in one piece.

I only speak Spanish.

I'm thinking Mexico City, purely so that I can take daytrips to Texas or something and get out of the shit every so often

In the Dutch news it was just reported China killed off a whole network of CIA spies. Going there is pretty dangerous.

I choose Trashcanistan

>go to china
>turn double agent in exchange for my own rice plantation
>wear seersucker suits and sip mint juleps on my porch while my beloved slaves fan air over me

Beijing and become a double agent for quadruple the money.

Mexico City. I like guns and tacos so I could make do. Maybe even start some community selfs defense militias

You're probably chinese anyway

Double agents always get offed though. Neither side trusts you

>China
>Wanting to be the guy all those security checks are looking for
>Being kept alive only until some billionaire needs a new set of lungs

Mexico City or Beijing, I think the rest might be really dangerous, and this is coming from a fucking Mexican.

Beijing sounds like it would be comfy, plus im Korean so I'd fit right in. Mexico City would be my 2nd choice because from what I've heard its pretty developed. Nice thread idea senpai

No, if you want to be with your disgusting obese and dibaetic kind you you should go to San Miguel de Allende, pls fuck of from Mexico City, you block every single pathway

Mexico City. The city can't be that bad and the police is shit so I wouldn't be discovered.

>Istanbul, Turkey
or
>Tehran, Iran
Phew, that was easy.

Mexico City is probably the least dangerous. I can already speak enough Mexican to get by, and I'll make sure to sacrifice some people to Coatlicue.

Either Istanbul or Beijing.

>>Mexico City, Mexico
>>Istanbul, Turkey
either of these would prefer Istanbul
I actually want to learn Turkish and i dislike the current government so if we are trying to overthrow or watch erogan then YES to that.