If I vape weed, will it still be detected by drug tests?

If I vape weed, will it still be detected by drug tests?

Duh

oh course not,

there's no smoke

2/10 bait

Genuine question you fucking retard autist. Hate faggots like you who think everything is bait.... Kys nigger autist

No

So yes or no

It's just hard to believe anyone is that stupid. If you're getting THC in your system, of course it's going to show up on a drug test.

Why are you lying to him? No OP smoke up, man.

yes you absolute faggot,,the thc will show up in your system..

Yes it will, it's not the smoke that's detected it's the TCH. No matter how you intake weed or wax or whatever you will still fail the test because of the THC.

If you are allowed to take it in the bathroom just get a peebag to fake it.

Its called vape for a reason retard. It VAPORISES the THC so it won't show

Peebag won't work. The test the temperature of the piss. If it's not fresh out your dick... They'll know.

They taste it too

What about a saliva drug test

>implying you can't just rub your peehole with bicarb soda and pull an ""inconclusive"" until a few days later when it's out of your system.

I have used one multiple times, you heat it up and haul ass to the clinic. It's great since I use weed regularly and sometimes get random drug tests at work.

>Few days

that's not how long it takes

Guess you're fucked. Urine is the most common test though.

No user; you’ll be fine vape as much weed as you want

This

Dont listen to these fgts. I vape all my kush and I always pass.

Your good to go as long as you make sure it only vapes the bud but as soon as any burns your screwed

dude there is no smoke wtf ofc not

the trollz will never die i guess

No it won't show up and it's also totally legal to vape weed. So go ahead and vape weed in the street, in your car while driving, and even right in front of a police officer. They won't even know you're doing it because there'sno smoke. If they do detect a smell just pull out a bottle of vape juice and say it's that. That excuse always works by the way.

No, you will be fine as long as you don't inhale

I'm a scientist. This is correct.

I'm also a man of science. This is correct

No man you're golden.

Confirmed authority on sciences here, these fine gentlemen are right

Yes but you won't smell like weed for long so the possibility of getting tested is lower

Are you retarded?

No, thc is not detectable in drug tests

Only normies vape you stupid faggot

Drug tester with 15 years of experience, can confirm that this is indeed the case.