Secret sharing time- you know you want to!

Secret sharing time- you know you want to!

I wanna bonk my best friend's sister. I'm 18 she's 15

If I wasn't a gentleman I would fuck the hell out of a good number of older women.

With all of the changes taking place, I'm not so sure I have much reason to continue living due to all that I love or find and joy or interest in being taken from me.

He still doesn't know that I had sex with her.
>If it happens to me and nobody cares, it better be the same for you.

I work for the CDC and I've been stealing test samples of curable diseases to infect people that piss me off.

I work at Stop and Shop and a few years back I pissed in this blond chick's drink without her knowing and watched her drink it on break.

I love my boyfriend but he doesn't turn me on sexually so I've been cheating on him with another guy. We've been together for 2 years and this has been going on for 2 months

i'm a little and im lost without a daddy *:(*

>soc
Thats too bad user but you gotta take care of yourself, how is the sex with the other guy? how do their dicks compare

I want a man who can dominate me and pay for things that I want. I would prefer the guy I had before, I loved it when he pushed me against the wall and sucked and bit on my neck. I loved it, not having control. Now I can’t find anyone willing to do that, just tie me up and do whatever they want to me.

Because you're such a catch?

>do whatever they want to me.
Isn't that exactly what they're doing?

This isn't really a secret, but I just need to tell this story

>New a kid my senior year in high school we'll call P
>P was a sleazy stone type
>Constantly bummed cigerets, weed, anything off of other kids
>Came in one day high as fuck claiming he wasn't in control of his actions b/c he took some pill someone gave him
>Claimed he didn't know what was in the pill
>Took my self and two other of my friends physically holding my best friend back for him to not beat the shit out of P
>Also almost got arrested for LSD, but they violated his 4th amendment rights when searching him (he was a minor) and possession of a pocket knife on school property.

> Be a few years later.
>Junior in college
>My mother had a friend with a daughter the same age as my sister
>senior in high school
>Girl had a lot of mental issues: Depression, suicide attempts, you name it
> We'll call her B
> Find out that P is now dating B
> Think nothing of it, except a bit of feeling bad for B
> Fast forward a few moths
> B tried to kill herself
> Slit her wrists
> Went the wrong way
> shortwayforattention.png
> Doctors keep her in the hospital overnight
>They find additional bruising all over her body.
>Eventually she admits that she had sex with P
> Correction; She told P she didn't want sex so he forced himself onto her
> thatsdefinitlyrape.exe
> police question her
> turns out she has a cell phone recording of P confessing to the rape and apologizing for it.
>except she doesn't want o press charges
>Claims she loves him
>police go and pick him up anyway
> without a victim willing to come forward, he walks

He Fucking Walks! The bastard raped her, and he fucking walked!

> He dumped her a short while after the case was dropped
I'm now out of college and last I heard she has spent the last year in a mental hospital for multiple suicide attempts.

bastard.

It's the best sex I've ever had and it's not getting "boring" like the sex with my boyfriend is, you know? They're both over average, it's not really about the dick

I wanna bang my friend daughter, she's 13 I'm old enough to be her dad

I shared my wife with her boss this Thanksgiving unplanned. It all just happened in the spur of the moment.

>If I wasn't ugly as sin I would fuck the hell out of a good number of older women

FTFY

I wanna slut around and fuck a guy but my current bf is possesive and would freak if I even brought up the idea of breaking up

>>except she doesn't want o press charge

That's not how it works. The county/state/feds press charges.

Tits or gtfo

ya for sure I know what u mean. What do you like about the sex? do you have kik?

tell the story, did she cum?

Because I'm not a negative little bitch.

why dont u do it behind his back?

All I heard, was that with out her cooperation they didn't have enough for a case and he got off

When I was like 6 I peed on my sister’s (who was 4) face

You're an adult.

ive spent the last 48 hours doing nothing but trying to make as many guys on the web cum as I can, 3 hours on one guy today. I knew I was getting used and I loved it

He's always open to trying new things and he knows what I like lol

@cattigg

I've been trying, currently talking to a guy on snapchat but the thing is, this guy I want is a friend of my older siblings and they get drunk together every so often and I don't want him blurting that to them.
Hoping to meet up with him and do something soon though. He's a virgin and I think it'd be hot to dominate him during sex

not quite

sounds like fun? where do you live? might be better to get an user though? do you have kik?

I constantly post pictures of my girlfriend but only jack off if I see them reposted.

No kik sadly, also I'm young so idk if you'd really want anything with me

It's a long story so I'm not sure if you want a green text or not, but basically we invited him over for Thanksgiving dinner and ended up drinking a bit to much. Started jokingly messing around and it ended up with him guilt tripping my wife into sex.

Yes, she did cum.

Me too