If Thunder make it to the WCF this season (which is possible)...

If Thunder make it to the WCF this season (which is possible), would Westbrook have the greatest individual season in NBA history?

>no ring

>caring about muh rings

Yeah, Adam Morrison is better than Westbrook because he has two rings.

He's literally carrying a D-league tier team on his back. The only thing comparable is AI when Sixers made it to the finals

>if the one-dimensional Thunder somehow upset the Rockets and Spurs

stopped reading there. you'll be lucky if you don't get swept by Harden

>Rockets and their meme offense isn't one dimensional
>not knowing Thunder always have Spurs' number

Good point, the fact that Westbrook won't lead this team to the finals means that he's not even comparable to legends like Allen Iverson and LeBron James who actually did bring d-league teams to the finals.

He'll just be a statpadding fool that had one good season, sad.

As unlikely as it is I hope they win the championship to see what kind of permanent butthurt emanates from Slippy D

>D-league tier team
>Has a 1.00 w/l ratio without Westbrick
They look like crap because Westbrick's Ridiculous usage rate.They are a decent squad

>comparing the shitshow that is the early 2000s Eastern conference to today's Western Conference

I mean I'm not saying what AI or Lebron did was unimpressive but they literally played against a shit conference where teams with a losing record made it to the playoffs

>(which is possible)
get real kiddo

Actually thanks for bringing that up, anything to diss LeBrons legacy is fine by me.

There's a reason why Lebron is scared of going to a team in the western conference. He wouldn't have the whole "muh 10 finals in a row" shit if he did

In 91 Jordan put up 32PPG while shooting .539 from the field and had 2.7 steals a game
Plus he had a ring

In the past two finals, the combined wins of the Warriors opponents have been less than the Cavs
Muh best strong west Is a meme

How many triple doubles does he get in his first round exit?

>Having this poor of an understanding of one of the most prolific offenses in NBA history
> No Harden, No Durant, No Ibaka, 0-3 this season = Spurs number?

Please kys Enes

Probably none since he doesn't do that against above .500 teams

>which is possible

Why does LeBron have to go the west? Shouldn't a star player go to the east to challenge him? Especially since the Spurs and Warriors are going to rule the west for the foreseeable future.

Literally this, a thousand times this

Close the thread

>roach sports knowledge

LeBron's teams are also something like 4-20 without him playing. Give him a good supporting cast, all things equal, and he would be able to hang in the West also.

wouldn't they play GSW in the second round?

He'll be exposed as a stat-padder who can't elevate his team beyond a first round exit

I think people are expecting too much of them. Westbrook isn't a bad player. It's clear he has been clutch a number of times this season for them, and has put in a lot of effort.

That being said, he is a bit of a stat padder, and is the only real superstar on the team, and his rebound numbers are the mostly easy defensive rebounds that several other players could get, Westbrook only gets them most of the time because he's the guard and will be taking the ball up the court.

But we're talking about a 6th seed in the West (10th overall) that only really has one All Star. They might give us a few close games/upsets, but I don't see them getting anywhere near the Western finals unfortunately. They're just not going to beat the Rockets, Spurs and a Warriors in a best of 7 series, especially when they're 2/11 against these 3 teams in the regular season, and I don't believe Russell can increase his game like LeBron can for the playoffs (not a Cavs fan, but I can admit LeBron puts a lot more effort in during the post season.) Westbrook looks like he's been going hard all season long.

>Dikembe Mutombo
>Eric Snow
>half their roster had the best defensive role players in the league

>D league team

You people on Sup Forums are the biggest casuals on earth.