Rate my doggo guises. Also general doggo thread

Rate my doggo guises. Also general doggo thread.

OP here.
>mfw dogs are better than humans.

Awsome but $$$ 1200 to 2500 still need to clip ears

Op dogs are the best people i Know

>clip ears

Fuck off Tyrone

Fuck me, right?

Only fullblood niggers clip their dogs ears these days

Are you the kind that fucks dogs and records it? If so you can fuck right off and kill yourself.

No doggo here just sneks and lizards

Should I get rottweiler or German shep when I buy a doggo

They're both smart, but German shep is quick learner usually.

Yee I've always wanted a rottie but but German sheps are something I'm considering too. Someone local has German shep/huskie pups for 100 bucks, I'm considering getting one

Watch Caesar Millan videos and go by that. Always teach them to be fully calm. This prevents them from going batshit.

People who use the word "doggo" (or "pupper") make me want to punch them in the fucking face.

LOL LE EBIN DOGGO PUPPER IS FUN LE XDDDDD

Go be autistic somewhere else faggo (did this on purpose so you could get butthurt)

>getting this mad

You use the term "doogo" and *I'm* the one who's autistic? And you wonder why you don't have any friends.

>Use certain word
>Have no friends

Yea, no you have to fuck off.

This is my dog his name is lucky and he is a pretty fun dog to be around
He pretends he is a human alot

Fuck me. So much fucking this. My dog does exactly the same and sometimes tries to talk. Actually a lot of dogs behave like this. You could say sometimes they're more mannered than the average human.

Even your dog thinks you're retarded.

Yeah he also definitely understands some words like “mom“ (he will go wild after hearing this because he has a strong relationship with her) or “bathtub“ (he will run away he is scared of the loud water) which we didn't even told him
He just listens and understands

Stop being so mad buttfuck boy

If im not mistaken there are a lot of studies on this. I also read that dogs are always happy, because they have down syndrome.

I'm not mad, I'm laughing at your mental deficiencies.

Damn I gotta read myself into these studies

Do talk to your dog all the time. They'll learn quick.