r there any girls that r into fur?

Yes

just go to sleep

At 6pm?

bump 4 quality exotix

YES!

ive never met 1 bevore

ok

very, very few, and the only ones that aren't insane are so private about it you'd never know it.

Nah, more like they're private about it to people like you.

I'm private about it. sane people are private about it. lunatics and meta emo faggot attention whores are the only ones that don't keep it to themselves. anyone that's ever come up to you and said "Hi, I'm a furry" is a guaranteed nutcase.

You're not female draka.

correct. your point?

You're not female.

i see ur point but idont think that they will think u r nuts bcs u r a furry. i mean today everybody can be and like whatever he likes. nobody cares if u r hetero, lesbian, gay or into furs

that doesn't nullify the observation that anybody not reserved about being furry is insane.

Pretty sure they were referring to being private about being female but you seem pretty insecure about all of this either way.

online, of course they will be. I was pointing out that IRL furries are nutcases, pretty much regardless of sex.

Hey, don't talk so poorly of yourself. I'm sure you're not that crazy.

>lololo u troll me

i think so too just because you are into furries u are not nuts

finally. fukkensaved/

Shark is best

Prove me wrong

maybe you should cool it on the inebriants, bro.

can't
>t. I haven't organized my sharks, only have a "scale & dragons" folder, mostly dragons, sharks scattered allover everywhere in the parent directory

my collection is a shitshow.

christ they're everywhere

Shark is shit

Prove me right

wew

That's one way to tear Hazel.

Hey gents.

tbh doesnt even look like its taken any damage

The three seams at the corners have tended to tear after a lot of girthier use. Yeah, a couple times is fine, but repeated action is certainly going to tear it.

hmm noted, i thought they would have changed the mold after 5 years of complaints