Nice

I finally harvested my own crop yesterday
50g from 1 plant, pretty potent
>pic related

What strain is it?

soil or hydro? lights?

looks pretty nice

Better picture

Soil, and only natural light. Using artificial lights for growing weed is illegal in the Netherlands

I envy you
at my shithole country we can only find very.very,very bad stuff
also very expensive
are you from Canada?

how long seed to harvest? it looks really nice btw. hope u enjoy!

Pic from when it was still growing

Netherlands, it's not that I need to grow my own, I mean I've got a coffee shop around the corner. Just for fun, and home grown weed is usually better than shop.

I had two plant, the first one was purple haze which took about 1.5 month but the one in the picture took about 3.5 months. It's the best weed I've ever had.
>feels good

>EXPERIENCE TRANQUILITY

Where you from btw? Sucks you can't get good weed, I'd share some with you if only it was possible

What is the gross amount of usable substance you get off the plant? That is usable? In grams.

>soil, sunlight
grrrrrrrrreat/10

This was the first plant I harvested

50g, learn to read

Looks good. Take some sexy macro pics
Purple haze is one of my favorites. Love the high and it tastes great.

I mean how much resin do you get off the plant in addition to the flower? Like off leaves and stuff.

Thats weed dumbass

Did you buy it/grow it?

Also do you make hash out of it?

Yeah it's really nice, don't have a lot of the purple haze so try to save it for special evenings. I'm curious, how much do you buy a gram of purple haze where you're from?

Ah, I have no idea. A lot. I tried to make hash out of it but it did't really work. Tried the ice/blender/filter technique, definitely not doing that again.

This is the purple

Its hard to get my hands on specific strains cuz I live in an illegal state. When I can get purple haze, I pay around $15/g which is about average for Philly.

Man I love weed

Sucks man. Happy blazin'

neckbeard manicure/10

from hueland
it's VERY hard to find good stuff around here
and when we do,it costs like a liver

No neckbeard, I'm actually quite handsome

not you, ya sexy bitch, the bud in that jar

purple haze taste like bushies

Fuck. Sorry. I'm just really stoned

Did you grow this? Looks good, I know little kids will say it is lacking density, and that is because they're smoking PGR trash

Nice, what strain and did you grow it?

amnesia haze and no

Day 2 flower

Ahh man this weed looks trash. The plant is deficient in this photo and the buds seriously lack any density, most likely a result of the deficiencies (and no this doesn't require PGR to achieve)

If that bud is better than the coffee shops around you, then wtf? I feel for you bro.

Get some decent nutrients and additives and you can grow much better outdoor with the right care.

intredasting
I remember back in the usenet days people used to use chicken wire for their trellises, any particular reason you went with string?

Don't know what u talking about... That bud looks highly potent. Like HIGHLY potent.

guy probably has over 9000 PPMs and salts shooting out the sides of his buckets don't listen to him lol

christo?

all about ordering weed online yo.

clueless growers spotted, one day if you ever stumble across quality buds, only then will you feel foolish.

String is the best for harvest, you just cut it, 6 inch, easier to manipulate, stretch, etc. Chicken wire is horrible, your buds will grow into it and you have to like "cut out" when you harvest, shitty.

found the master grower idiot, you obviously don't know shit about outdoor plants.

how much PPM do you think your plants need with amended soil? Just because the plant isn't dark green with N toxicity means there's anything wrong with it.

I bet you spray your plants with Avid and Green Cleaner

It's ok, don't feel bad, it turned out really great. And I know my weed brah

Thank you

he didn't reply because his plants rot his brain cells after every hit he takes from his russet infested plants

I give it a 5/10 for the lack of bud on it, also being mainly leaf

Thats alsome