Heres your daily reminder that if you're male, you're useful but not desirable

heres your daily reminder that if you're male, you're useful but not desirable.

no one actually wants you, they just sometimes need you to make a baby or work for 40 years while they fuck a bodybuilder in the house you paid for

>implying women are desired
just use them to satisfy our urges

your urges are another way of saying "desire"

how often do you just listen to your hammer? we're tools nothing more

said bodybuilder is also said male.
>your argument is invalid

>useful
the male fulfills the use of a living dildo.

furthers my argument. you don't marry the bodybuilder because he's shit at managing money and won't "love you forever" when you get old and ugly

Woman fulfills use of living Fleshlight/fuck doll
>your argument is again invalid

What if I'm fucking a hotter chick on the side jokes on that bitch

again, they're desirable we're not. if someone throws away the living fleshlight, someone else will come to desire them and pick them back up.

when we're discarded we have to prove our usefulness before anyone gives a shit

methinks you've got the right idea

this girl is newer than my car and she's coming legal age in my state soon

By that logic if I'm the same age as the living fleshlight I would be just as desirable (high iq, fit, financially stable).

And there's always tinder. Bitches always looking for a fuck

pls fuck off and let me cling onto the little bit of hope i have left

nope, because you don't have a vagina. for some reason, either social, genetic or both, we value the ability to have kids over all else

we are the bullets, not the gun. we are necessary but expendable. when you know what you are, you finally know your true limits

I could day the same same about u, just wondering

oh absolutely. I am a cog in a machine. I am replaceable. 100% correct.

>tfw i am the bodybuilder

feels gud bruv

You think your useless as a male? Try being. A girl and coming to the realisation that the only reason any male ever talks to you is because she oh have a wet hole.

>if someone throws away the living fleshlight, someone else will come to desire them and pick them back up

>if someone throws away the living dildo, someone else will come to desire them and pick them back up

the difference is where?

You sound like someone who has been burned and has not yet expeirenced a girl that's falls over herself to please you.

Pro tip: got for the hot body but the low tier face.

Only plastic stuck up stacys like the hulk man look
Enjoy never having a fulfilling relationship outside of boring sex

OP is correct. All disagreements are from fags, male feminists, or women. That or men who haven't left the basement in years bc they're too busy white knighting.

>hot body but the low tier face
this is my fetish

Gawd damn.

Jokes on you, I've been fucking someone else while she is at work!

What if I'm the bodybuilder?

k. lmao I just had sex and she made me dinner. whatever gets you through your pathetic day op.

Fucking and cleaning and maybe if they are good, music lessons

well nobody's perfect

>methinks
Kill yourself, you fedora wearing neckbeard

>When no1 loves you so you make angery post on the 4Changs

Holy shit, good laugh

your salt fuels me. the denial is the icing on the cake.

can't let the hammer die of hunger can we

hammer?

the tool, you tool

again, you're not desirable. useful. seems like a small difference but realizing that you're interchangeable with any other hammer with a wallet and a fatherly sense of duty kinda opens your eyes

she must've been something to you for you to be projecting that hard. there's plenty of fish out there bro, go get another.

missing the forest for the trees. I'm not talking about a single person. I'm talking about society's view of men. If you don't think that society views us as useful, yet disposable, feel free to offer a counterpoint

Kek keep telling yourself that
So we keep the sweet love and need of the immature bitches to ourselves

Your attention keeps them alive
Literally

Daily reminder, as a female your main asset is your good looks which you lose as you get older. Males however build financial assets and become more stable with age, which attracts the younger females.

why dont you being a bodybuilder or at least not a fat fuck? haha

Is Sup Forums just all jew syop shit now? Been here for years. Come and go. And every time I come back there's just more and more obvious crap like this, blacked, and fur. So want another Hitler to come along and clean up things. And many more like me each year.

obvious ruskie is obvious

meninist, go your own way. keep up the good fight mang! lol

not the guy youve been arguing with, but literally everybody (male and female) is replaceable. guys drop their wives of many years and get new bitches all of the time...like the other user said, there's plenty of fish in the sea, so quit bitching over the one that hurt your immature little heart

fucking FACT! this year alone ive gotten involved with 3 mentally unstable chicks (either extreme depression or anxiety) and one of them is constantly talking to me about wanting to commit suicide, so i'm having to talk to her about that...shit gets old fast. and they never tell you until after you fuck them smh

theres gay men who desire to suck your cock its not true

>beeing this much of a beta cuck to let your wife/gf be the dominant one

If a male actually had the balls he would
get everything from the kitchen worker which he wants.

beer, meal, pleasure, status, etc.

Females are like slaves but have some more rights because male politicians allowed them to do so

You pathetic pussy whipped fucks. We are men and we rule this world. Decades of feminist crap about equal pay and they still can't be our equals. If Weinstien didn't blow it, we would still have run if the place. We only need to lay low until the feminazis get there 5 minutes of fame and then we can run around and grab all the pussy we want just like our president. Doesn't any find it odd that all these women still voted for the guy after he was caught on tape pulling a Weinstien? Women want us in charge, using theM as funk toys and claiming them as property. If you have one funding the body builder then you're just not man enough to actually claim a women.