White cock inseminating black pussy

White cock inseminating black pussy.

Black pussy gets wetter for white cock. This is because the negress' instincts can sense the presence of their former dominator, they've evolved in such a way to become subconsciously more submissive and aroused when around superior men. Their pussies get wetter and more slick than usual in order to make their white masters cum harder and faster, while the tightness of their walls helps to squeeze as much sperm as possible from him to ensure insemination.

This is great.

That dick is in the wrong hole

When it comes to white boys, a black woman has no wrong holes.

You must be stupid, so I'll explain for you. The only thing a nigger is good for, is fucking in the ass.

God, there is something about this pic...everything fits perfectly.

What the actual fuck are you talking about?

You utter fucking plebeian, you're supposed to BLEACH all her holes, including her tight juicy cunt.

sauce?

#buttholeistheonlyhole

With all the nigress and blacked threads, pretty soon everyone will become a light brown color with no diversity

but the contrast is lovely, isn't it? My first GF was as black as nature plays it and just the idea of how well my first timer dick has fit into her cunt makes me hard.
best was to fuck my black lady from behind at sunset/twiglight.

I could not even see her, just hearing her moaning and watching my dick hiding and appearing in some sweaty steaming hot rhythm.

That sounds hot and comfy as fuck user, I wish I had a midnight black gf