Celebs that make you hnnggg

Celebs that make you hnnggg

Everything but especially her qt feet

Is this a fridge thread?

Tay anons let us continue the seduction!

Her

What team is she playing for now? I hope the eagles pick her up

!
I post Tay sometimes! She's probably the celeb I have the most pictures of. And big dick Tay user is currently fucking my waifu K Stew so I really need to hear I'm loved right about now

Im rubbing pre cum all over my cock for you, user :3

WORST CELEB THREAD EVER

You are loved user! I didn't realize how much you liked Tay or I would have posted more of her for you! c:

The motherfucking smell

God i want to taste it, i want to feel the rush as we get really lewd for our queen

please remember to not post Victoria justice, she's a has been child starlett that never made it as a real Hollywood actor an the only reason shes relevant is because virgin neck beards keep posting her. post real celebs only. thanlks

wtf man

I always steal her socks she wore in training

lol

+1

HEAVY NETTED TITS

Huff those socks dadfu

RARRRRRRRRRR!!! >:3 I'M GONNA POST VICTORIA AGAIN NOW

Well thank you guys

I feel the need to breed

While... you know...

So sweaty and smelly

double trips

She rubs your cock with her little pink soles?

Watch it

I've never had anyone want that before, it's so insanely hot especially with a woman like Kristen.

What do you want most with Tay? :]

Mhm. Damp Kenzie socks
Hnnggg.... yes
?

That shirt is way too big, she needs a top that puts emphasis on her slender figure!

The heels can stay, she'll probably need them to keep herself at a good height.

It was dubs, but keep goimg

>Hnnggg.... yes
Nice and slow, make dadfu groan into her stinky damp socks.

yo, put Taylor swift in as an omegle topic and let's do this shit.

that's what I meant

I want her so bad, user...

Mm her thighs look so good there, user!
And I might've said this before... but maybe me and Tay can be cuddled in a sofa with her leaning back into my chest, we'd be sharing gentle kisses whilst you're over us, driving that big dick into her. I want to tell her I love her and her reply be how much she loves your dick and how amazing you feel.

So tasty looking. They need a good licking

Oh shit. Oh fuck!

Groaning in pure pleasure.
Also just gently fucking her feet while she watches a movie would be sooo perfect for me
Oh the get their licking everyday

Moar

Me too, user.

I feel what you mean

Hhnnggg, yes, thats quite the scene

That dog's expression... Fuck these women talk some shit...

Her body is just perfect...

E≠mc2

correct

I already use "gay for tay"

I'd plow her in a heartbeat. Don't care how much nigger dick has been in her slutty tummy.

No pls

First madsaging her socked feet. Feeling every inch. Every toe, before taking them slowly off and running my hand from her heel to between her bare toes and starting to kiss them.

Hayleyyyyyyy

Dammit Lyndanon don´t leave us hangin´

I've never heard you say that before. We NEED to talk about it again next time. :]

If you notice me and I don't speak with you or something it's not because I'm ignoring you, it's just because I don't recognize you, I can tell when you respond to me though.

I'm sorry I have to go user, Tay and I love you! :]

Wish we had her from the back

Jealous of the taste and hearing her moans

Damn, she looks good in leather.

Im gonna fucking cum!

We still need that miley butthole

Obligatory

Hayley a SEX

fuck yes she does

You Tayanons made me precum through my pants :3

Hnnnggg in disgust

Except she looks retarded

Then placing them on my lap. Let her explore a bit with her feet. She knows what that bulge means but is still totally focused on her movie. Button open, pants down. Grabbing both her feet and placing something throbbing right between her soft, wrinkled, pink soles. Slowly starting to pump and thrust. Precum would be the only lube needed and there would be lots of it

Nice, the "tay tay :3" fucklords are here again. These threads are ruined for me now, I cant jack off without seeing those twats and cringing my dick back into my pelvis

Good

Yeeeeeah

if she just got some HUGE tit implants i'd be into her.