Why are tacos so popular in australia when we have no Mexicans living here?

why are tacos so popular in australia when we have no Mexicans living here?

Because chicanos are the most powerful race in the world

My Australian lady friend said there are Mexican restaurants but that they suck and nor authentic at all.

Why are tacos so popular in Scandinavia and why do they put cucumbers in them?

If you have no Mexicans, the tacos you eat must be disgusting

>muh authenticity

There's an amazing restaurant only a few blocks away from my house. Run by Mexicans, staffed by Mexicans, makes fantastic burritos and milanesas de pollo but all the white people I associate with scorn it for being "Tex-Mex." These cunts are albino-pale SJWs and they spit on actual Mexicans for not making "authentic" Mexican food, like what the fuck son

Rapid sucess of American cultural imperialism has brought chicano culture in its slip stream

Callate pinche pero idiota

It's a 1st world 3rd world affaire, nips like curry for the same reason.

Pero que desagradable CHI
Aparte de CHI pendejo que triste

But our first world hard shell tacos are fantastic, while Japanese curry is awful

cause its mobile

Reminder that legit Mexicans have no right to get mad about tex-mex because that's literally what they did to our chorizo.

t. CHI

you probably have norway user tier """tacos.""" if your tacos do not look like this they're not real tacos

i am greek

>implying chicano scum can appreciate the beauty of the hard shell taco

Go ask Thailand to teach you how to do curry right, Hiro, because you guys fucked it up bad

t. pajeet

because tacos are delicious

I'm serious man, your country is in trouble, do you feel no shame about the Koreans' instant ramen being so much better than yours?

I heard a large percentage of Australians have that gene that makes cilantro taste like soap to them.

Callate merda

that seems to be the case in a lot of places just look at norway we will soon take over

i think you dont know what you are talking about anymore.

in the first place have you ever eaten an actual japanse curry, not an instant one? speaking about myself, ive eaten japanese indian thai curries. ofc not instant shit. and they all are equally very good for me.

taco bell is one of the only american fast food places to go out of business in australia

Dunno, maybe you guys will enjoy some nordic tacos.

>i think you dont know what you are talking about anymore.
I think he's baiting you.

Hard shell tacos are disgusting, desu.

>desu
DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU
DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU
DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU

hownew.ru

Hey, Li Long,
DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU

I'd like to try hard shell tacos
t. too poor to travel but not enough to want to go to the US

baka, senpai.

DESU KEK SENPAI

>Li Long
ummm sweety its xio wei long

What's the word that gets filtered to desu?

Faggot.

Wrong. its T B H, desu

desu

It isn't a word but an expression, "o zismu slim" without the spaces.

brasilsimonkey

did it work?

No, this one is "so padema caco".

UMA DELICIA

Australia is like the USA and UK but 10 years late.

Why are kebabs so popular in spain if we have no tu-
Oh

This, amerijews have Chicanos straight from the poorest shitholes of provincia and they still have shitty tacis and failed mexican food attempts

Godinez as fuck