WHY is he so egoistic? here the fuck is 3rd album...

WHY is he so egoistic? here the fuck is 3rd album? he even drawed some new pictures associated to new recordings in 2016 and made people excited. and what? nothing. i feel so disappointed

He's emotionally dishonest

He said there wouldn't be a third LP at a concert during the reunion tour.

and after that?

the drawings were made to hype up the new olivia tremor control

And where's that???

I like jeff

>Jeff Mangum
>egotistic

They're still working on it I'm assuming. I'm sure it's not the easiest task what with one of the main songwriters having been dead for 5 years now

what should i check off next my E6 to listen list?

>ruining nmh's perfect run with a shitty reunion album

may i remind you what reunion albums have come out lately
>American Football LP2
>in-ter a-li-a
>Wildflower (not terrible, but far from great)
>The Physical World
>Humanz

those bands are all dogshit though and were never good

i heard from some dudes in the scene that there are a few demo tapes circulating around. i haven't found anything about them online though.

The difference of course being that Jeff Mangum is an artistic genius and none of those musicians are.

have you not listened to any of the three best of montreal albums?
Listen to Hissing Fauna already its the best E6 album

>the three best of montreal albums?

hissing fauna's already on there, but yes, it does need more Skeletal Lamping and False Priest, you're right

also good choices

I love him!

On the contrary - you should be thankful. The world isn't going to be depraved of another Pavarotti, that's for sure.

he hates own fans because they recorded him. he won't make another album for such boors

of Montreal is shit

Fucking yikes. I'd ask what your favorite albums are, but I've long since developed a social theory based on hard evidence of the types who dislike ITAOTS.