AARON RODGERS DUMPED OLIVIA MUNN

Damn, Aaron Rodgers is alpha as fuck. Good for him. Don't deal with bullshit from sloots.

>Though it had been reported the two amicably parted ways, a source close to the former couple tells Us Weekly it was actually the Packers quarterback who pulled the plug on the three-year romance with Munn, 36.

>“The big issue is that Olivia doesn’t get along with his family. They think she’s controlling,” a source told the magazine.

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/entertainment/2016/11/18/aaron-rodgers-has-cut-off-family-skipped-grandpa-s-funeral.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>dumping his beard

>dumping a fake gf

aaron don't need no woman.

I bet her asking price for being a beard became too high

Wish he would've just come out as gay. You expect us to believe a top QB can only get ms. 6/10 dumb sloot munn? God i thought this overrated slag only had popularity here because she was tangentially related to vidya

Why does he look so uncomfortable?

Did he really really?

Why is he leaning towards her?

She looks like a genuine cunt, glad he escaped before papers were signed and lawyers started lurking

Thanks TMZ

I really really don't like this

He'll come out very soon

I LOVE BEING MENTORED BY THIS MAN

olivia is a top slag you bender

Imagine being a 36 year old woman with no kids and all you've ever had to your name is your hedonistic pursuits.
You've ignored your biological imperative all your miserable life by "focusing on your career" and doing what felt good by being a sick, impulsive, pleasure-seeking creature, but now you realize that your usefulness and beauty are waning.

Now that the clock is ticking away ever faster, your most recent Beta boyfriend who you were going to use as a provider, has now dumped your used up ass.

>“The big issue is that Olivia doesn’t get along with his family. They think she’s controlling,” a source told the magazine.

b-but I had read that Rodgers basically abandoned his family

foxnews.com/entertainment/2016/11/18/aaron-rodgers-has-cut-off-family-skipped-grandpa-s-funeral.html

congratulations this is the most virgin post i've read all day

>it turns out he was straight and she was a lesbian

Now post the picture with shaq

hes half right though, is there anything sadder than being single at 36

not like she's going to struggle to find someone

She'll struggle to find someone who will actually marry her and start a family.
Being a money-grubbing whore does not make for good relationship material to begin with and her usefulness as a human being is almost up. The chances of any child she does have being autistic has risen significantly in the last few years.

No she won't

wow bit sexist mate!!

That was Olivia forcing Aaron to do that, it's a classic Scientologist tactic

Looks like our nigga Aaron finally broke the conditioning

Olivia has been a bad influence on Aaron's play, I'm happy

he needs to go back to his autism apartment and fuckboy roommate and keep the focus on football

Damn m8, not that you're completely off the mark, but you sound like one of those angry MGTOW autists with something serious against modern women.

Also, you're quite naive if you think that someone like here wont find anyone to settle down with even at 36. You dont know just how desperate some dudes are.

Is she more likely to date down and marry a common folk that's a decent good looking guy her own age, or will she seek out another rich guy with more wealth than her that has grey hair and nipples down to his belly button?

Do you think she'll be happy that her only option at this point will be desperate dudes?

I have a gf whom I love.
Both she and I are tired of hearing about shitty women and would like traditional western values back, but the onus is also on mem because it takes two to tango and if men wanted chaste women, their women would be chaste.
Maybe I'm a little too viscious in my critique, but once women hit 30+ and they've never had a serious relationship it's hard to imagine anything redeemable about them. Hedonism has to be the ideology for the mentally ill because it only leads to ruin.

The latter.
The party never has to end if she chooses the second and there's little chance of children.

POTATOES
O
T
A
T
O
E
S

I'm not saying you're entirely wrong, i'm just curious about why you'd care so fucking much about what the average woman is doing with her life.

Trust me, im not here to attack your posts and play captain save-a-ho,(i know enough about how trashy many women are) but your posts smack of that weird puritanical obsession with women that many on the moral right seem to have.

I'm so sorry your mom abused you and now no woman will touch you at all.

its better than being constantly touched by men like you.

It would be too long a post. It's mostly that I dislike hedonism, nihilism, and marxist views. They never form cohesive societies, but they are very good at destroying them.
I want my children to be able grow up in a better world than I did, but that seems unlikely, once pandora's box has been opened it can't be closed until society resets.

Well then, that clarifies it. I guess we wouldn't agree on much as i'd consider myself a total nihilist (*tipped*) but i respect your position.

Tolstoy?

>Don't deal with bullshit from sloots

Yeah I sympathize with Rodgers. My ex girlfriend got blackout drunk last Friday and then lied about it to me. Only admitted it when I confronted her and asked where she was that night, so I dumped her ass. Sometimes you just need to throw down the gauntlet

>congratulations this is the most virgin post i've read all day

Why is virgin an insult?

I'm really really happy for Aaron. Now maybe he can find a nice girl he can settle down with.

hedonism and nihilism have jack shit to do with society's problems m8

marxism has jack shit to do with this thread

what are you fucking on

>Why is virgin an insult?

We may be able to find some common ground if we had a better avenue to chat about the world, but here's not the place.
I don't come to this board often enough to know who that is.
I'm mostly here for F1 and Indycar.

because people pedestalize sex for some reason, so the word virgin has become a very powerful thought-terminating cliche.

I think he's talking about Leo Tolstoy.

>hedonism and nihilism have jack shit to do with society's problems m8

They have a lot to do with them, actually.
Depression and other mental healthy problems, for example.

Or the problems caused by single mothers.

No. Hedonism and nihilism attempt to erode the inherent value people place in sex and sexual relationships, as well as childbearing and family. They attempt to make you feel more like an individual wandering a useless and meaningless space fucking at will and neglecting traditional roles of father or motherhood.

The marxist part has to do with the idea that society is trying to become more "collectivist" (against the individual family unit), so more single moms and single people in general dependent on a big government rather than a self-sustaining family unit with strong father and mother roles and limited dependence on government which works contrary to Marxist ideals.

>it's a "Sup Forums tries to play social critic and fails miserably again"

There's something pathetic about using Sup Forums talking-points outside to try and give your "social commentary" substance.

What kind of nihilism are you talking about? Social? Moral? or Existential?

Eh? I don't think anything I said is exactly politically incorrect.

Hedonism (in the popular sense) leading to a worse emotional well being is known since Buddha in the East and Plato in the West.

The problems caused by single mothers are also not exactly controversial. The Moynihan Report was written in 1965 by a Democrat sociologist, for example.

Sup Forums is a joke, but you're not really refuting anything.

This makes sense. If you only focus on yourself and your own pleasure, you're not going to be able to have a family, which is basically the definition of giving up part of your own life to help create comfortable lives for others. Hedonism doesn't compute with that.

The "problems caused by single mothers" are not a new issue, and only took on a new dimension in the age of the welfare state. Patrick Moynihan was looking at something larger than JUST single motherhood. (single motherhood was a consequence, not a factor)

>would like traditional Western values back
Then wear a fucking chastity belt and make her dress life a colonial doll if that's what you want. Why do you care what other people are going with themselves? This fucking post man, what a BETA

Also you don't have a gf unless you're referring to some waifu over the internet

>using "beta" unironically

Yes, because wanting a respectable woman who would be a good wife and mother is BETA, right?

How soon till he comes out to the world

It isn't that you want them, it's that you expect women to conform to that standard.

Hedonism affects the break down of family. I have many friends who say things like: "Why should I marry, if I can keep having sex with a lot of women and I would divorce if I married?"

I'm not him, but I will answer:

>Why do you care what other people are going with themselves?

No man is an island. I don't get this new kind of individualism where you are supposed to not care if society is going to shit.

>Rodgers has been spotted working out with Nick Jonas in LA instead of his teammates

He's so fucking gay

>jokes on you I liked it

>I don't get this new kind of individualism where you are supposed to not care if society is going to shit.

I'm not disagreeing with you as I admire your staunch traditionalism, but there is nothing comfier than finally dropping out of conventional society and living a nihilistic yet spiritually fulfilled life free form the burdens of social expectation.

Next you're going to state another obvious fake. Like Chicago is superior to the entire state of Wisconsin.

Of course he's gay, the only reason Rogers kept up the lie was because he wanted to pretend he wasn't gay and Mumm only got to where she is by sucking dick.

>I really really like women

>The chances of any child she does have being autistic has risen significantly in the last few years.

Trust this user everyone he knows the truth of his origins

>and Mumm only got to where she is by sucking dick

kinda like you, except she actually achieved something substantial/

Isn't Nick Jonas known to slay tons of pussy? I don't see the problem with this. If anything, Nick will get him set up with one of his 10/10 slooty friends.

Not caring about societal expectations is good.
Someone who cares about societal expectations will likely want to live a life like that of Charlie Sheen, I guess. High status, a lot of experiences and pleasure, bedding plenty of beautiful women, etc.

But what do you mean by nihilism?

Which woman is he going to really really like next?

What a piece she is indeed, stunning woman

That's short sighted and not an evolutionary advantage.

Isn't there a bj pic with Aaron Rodgers and Olivia Munn? Tons of retards ITT thinking he's gay.

Not really, it's because people who are virgins are extremely ashamed of that, since forever. Nobody is at fault, it's just hormones.

I'd like to hear from you after you break up

>Not sucking dick for the art of it.
What are you, gay?

nice try, aaron

He will when he gets inducted into the Hall of Fame if he doesn't get ousted before then. Or maybe earlier if gays are more accepting in the nfl.

>But what do you mean by nihilism
In short, i mean coming to terms with how meaningless it all is, and leading one's life happily in view of this reality.

......nihilists aren't exactly concerned about their continued existence so that's a moot point.

Quads confirmed, sucking dick is an art on should be in the NYC museum

>In short, i mean coming to terms with how meaningless it all is, and leading one's life happily in view of this reality.

I don't see this leading to a very good life.

Oh it easily does. So long as you maintain your spiritual health, it is infact a very liberating mentality. It allows you to live without any sense of existential anxieties and free of that predominant notion that there are certain things that one must attain in order to be truly fulfilled.

tbeh life become incredibly enjoyable once i stopped giving a shit. Life without ego, vanity, competitiveness and obligation is a sublime experience.

his mom abused me too and i am fine

The other philosophies also give that.

But does nihilism teach you on how to achieve this?

How hard is it to get into Babes Bolyai University? I just applied to a graduate program there.

>The other philosophies also give that.

Interestingly enough, much of eastern philosophy is very nihilistic in essence as it instructs the same nihilistic abandonment of material and earthly concerns as a prerequisite in attaining spiritual ascendance.

>But does nihilism teach you on how to achieve this?

Existential nihilism isn't really isn't a school of thought so much as it is the philosophical position that simply states that the world is meaningless. As such, it can serve as a means to spiritual cleansing. It can be both an end and a means.

could this be the most irritating thread ever?

>pretending you wouldn't like the shit off Olivia Munn's asshole

Sure is faggot in here.

if I didn't answer it clearly in then the following TL:DR; should.

TL:DR; Nihilism doesn't have to teach it per se, but it clears the way towards them

some fag has been trying to blackpill everyone the entire thread so yea probably

Men still have to conform to being the provider, leader, and the one with more responsibility

the only thing that changed was women dropping their part of the bargain (in general)

all conformity isn't bad. Is instituting rules that disallow violence (natural human behavior) "bad"?

This "Degradation of society" to you means women having sex and partying and shit which has absolutely zero effect on your quality of life. There are many women who adhere to the standard you're setting if you want them, but you're not satisfied with that because you want the majority of women as a whole to adhere to your 1950s neckbeard waifu fantasy.

>le snarky brit contrarian face

You're a radical lad

I know, slags and lad culture

So many assumptions

Again, you're assuming there's an objectively correct way of living, which is whatever Amish fucking lifestyle you're arguing for. Fine enough if you and your girl want to live that way but it's asinine to expect people to adhere to that

Women, like the rest of us, are here for a few decades until they're wiped away from existence entirely, let them get plowed and have fun if they want. Seriously do not understand the butthurt over this

thats bill belichek you dumbass

>assuming there's an objectively correct way of living

Wrong. I'm making an argument for a superior, by and large, way of modeling society. For what it's worth, I don't 100% believe what I'm saying is ultimate truth, what I'm saying is, from what I can tell of the way society is heading in general compared to where it was, we are swinging too far into the selfish, hedonistic mode of society.

>Seriously do not understand the butthurt over this

We will all be paying for it in the long run. More STDs (with higher medical bills), more unwanted children and pregnancies, more children out of wedlock (a big one), and inferior parents in general. It's a compounding problem that has been progressing and the ultimate result is an unproductive, irresponsible, and somewhat criminal society.

Are you capable of seeing past 5 years into the immediate future? What you're advocating for is impulsive, instinctual, animal behavior. Why not do away with all false social constructs we have set up that defy our instincts and pleasure? Because we're humans and reason is what we do, so stop acting like "let them do what they want" is valid.

It's also a fucking reaction face you sperg. First time from reddit?

Western philosophies, as well.

But wouldn't nihilism lead to hedonism? And then hedonism end up making you actually have all those concerns?

>"Degradation of society" to you means women having sex and partying and shit which has absolutely zero effect on your quality of life.

I'm not him. And it is not only women. Men acting like this also have a negative effect on themselves and society.

Let's suppose that suddenly slavery restarted. And that there would be a lottery selecting slaves and masters. And you were selected randomly to be a part of the master class. This would affect your quality of life positively. But would you not consider this new development negative? Wouldn't you oppose it?

>Again, you're assuming there's an objectively correct way of living
Not all ways of life are equally valid.