GAAAAAE FUZZ-BUTTS

GAAAAAE FUZZ-BUTTS
>Bears are Boss edition

delusion

Huuuuuun.

Hey Zary.

heya snarf, how's it going

Boring. This weekend sucks, they have me working an earlier shift on Sunday, so it messing with my sleep schedule.

that sucks a lot, i'm sorry to hear that

sleep schedule fuckups suck

Playing Horizon Zero Dawn
Its Far Cry Primal, just with more mosters that are robots. Bout same collecting and upgrading system.

Zary!

good evening, how goes it friendo

Hmm haven't interacted with this fandom in a while, used to consume my time, how goes everything?

cute

More Horizon Zero Dawn

Friendo~ got that from the robot boy from Neir?
He was cool in the first Neir. Fun in the new one.

Refere to
Alright

You brv?

I'm too old to bounce around like that. In my 20's, it wouldn't have been a problem.

Penis.

All open world games are like that. The bigger monsters are fun to hunt, the little ones are just annoying. Once I got the knock down upgrade on heavy spear attacks, I didn't even bother stealthing the watchers.

nice, it looks like a decent game

i haven't played Nier, not my kind of game
or art style

i'm only 19 and i can't stay up longer than 16 hours most days

Anyone here play Siege or LoL and would want to play sometime tonight?

LoL is pretty awful

league is babby's first rts

play WC3 ladder like a real man

I do like I did in Primal
Just run to em and engage in battle and shoot weak spots with slow-mo bow ability. Trip em and stab stab. Or LoZ:BotW style. RUN, JUMP, PLUNG ATTACK!!

I love how they put that in there. Been doing that basically. Just jump and almost everything misses you.

I can feel dat
I don't play games like Tekken, Mortal Combat. I stopped after Tekken Tag. Haven't found an arcade that has it since the Gateway closed theirs. Tried PokéTekken with Snarf. We're not getting it. Any Super Smash Bros and Tekken Tag are way fucking better.

Stopped playing it after the 3rd season. (Winter season game thing) they nerf Diana to much.

Thinking of trying Dota2 once shit-rig is fixed.

my fighting game experience is limited to smash bros brawl and that was okay

i quit after season 5
i've been playing dota 2 with friends since the last update, it's pretty decent, they added talents and stuff

Im a Diana Off main, shes super strong currently, the game is super different this year so ive been liking it again
League is really different this year and if not that, get into siege, its fucking fantastic

Theres gonna be a new Super Smash Bros (SSB) on the Swith. U was better than Brawl.

I just suck and got bored. And not team.

Siege is on my list once the shit-rig works again.

they just copied the 'pick 2 affinities' from Paragon for their runes system, tanks still seem like they do the most damage too unfortunately

i don't really want to play siege, looks like a meme to me
i'll likely play PUBG more if they actually fix that game and make it not shit by increasing loot density and making tickrate not a garbage as it's 11-17Hz right now

Tank meta is gone, its carries in all lanes currently lol
get siege and ill play with ya

I'm waiting for the survival battle royal trend to die and the next thing to come in.

Also, try Battlerite, finally released as F2P. Haven't played it for a while now, but it was fun when I tried it.

hopefully the people that get it enjoy it
i sold my wii a year ago, and my xbox 360 3 years before that, i haven't had a console since

sounds aids, do you get every hero yet or no? that's a big thing stopping me from playing again because grinding for 50+ games to get one sucks, i also heard that 'blue essence' and how to get it makes getting new heroes RNG based in a way

i don't mind PUBG aside from the issues mentioned, loot sucks and tickrate sucks, fix those and i'll play the game again

also battlerite isn't my kinda game because it lacks objectives

plus you have to buy heroes

battle royale is not going to die. primarily because it's top notch streamer bait, and everyone and their mum and their mum's cat are playing it
RNG coupled with fast-paced matches means you can just pick it up and put down with no effort

Nah still gotta buy champs but after 4 years, just finished teh collection last month lol, get it i need more friends to play with!

i had all the heroes around mid season 4 but slowly dropped the game, going from like 5+ games a day to maybe 5 a week to 5 a month to never, if i can't just play any of them anymore i don't feel like it's worth it and i'll stick to dota 2

but i need u, come play leg and love me lol

sorry but i'll have to pass on that

I'm ok with buying heroes, as long as there's a way to get them through in game play and they do some kind of rotating roster, so you're not stuck playing the same ones all the time.

I do enjoying laning in MOBAs, but its also nice to sometimes skip it and have a quick fight game.

It'll eventually burn out the audience and they'll move onto the next thing. Not any time soon, but its just the nature of these things.

then get siege and let me carry you

oops image for ants

I sure as fuck hope so, because all these unimaginative flavour of the months for kids with no attention span are the reason I haven't picked up any new games since mgs5 came out

i don't like that i have to buy the heroes, always hated it, i put up with it in LoL because a ton of my friends played it

idk i don't really care much for just teamfighting, i want to jungle, i want to split push, i want to 1v1, 2v1, all in the same game

unfortunately it looks like a meme game as i said before, not a fan of shooters anymore for the most part and i don't want to dish out money to ubisoft

i haven't played shooters in years but i got siege last month and its really good because it feels a lot more like a skill based game than a shooter where you just sprint and get kills over and over

that's why i played PUBG, but even that's pretty garbage because of underlying issues

well you suck and i hate you, kidding

i do suck

My pc isn't working
But yeah man

Dats sad to me
I cri noa

nah u a good boy, just bad taste ;P

i never used them so i got rid of them

different taste /=/ bad taste

Last new game I picked up was Hollow Knight a few months ago, and barely played that due to my brother constantly using my Steam account. I've mostly been in WoW or whatever Gamefly sends me.

The best ones I saw were Smite with its set of always free and rotating set of heroes, and Dawngate with 2 sets of heroes that overlapped rotation, so you had 2 weeks for each set, but they rotated one out each week.

It works for those games, though, because characters didn't have hard counters. Games like Overwatch or DOTA 2 would be garbage without the whole roster unlocked. It also helps if there's no other sinks to eat your game currency. That was LoL's problem for years with the fucking rune pages. Dawngate also had that issue, but not as badly, and I could've seen them dropping it if EA hadn't killed it.

I miss shooters with quality single player experiences.

nope yer taste is bad because mine is always right, right?

i liked Paragon a lot because the heroes were free, the only problem was cards but you could only get them by playing the game and not paying for them which was alright

i played some Dawngate before it was taken down, it wasn't too bad
also paying for a game like OW and not having all the characters unlocked is stupid, dota 2 did it because you could just play any of the heroes in the WC3 map and already had a roster of 40+ heroes before it was being developed, mostly already with counters since IceFrog and crew did a bunch of the work already

Its Blizzard, they could have charged premium for the game and forced you to unlock all the characters through loot box drops, and it still would've been hailed as the second coming of gaming Jesus.

I need to see if my computer can handle Paragon. Not a fan of playing it on the PS4.

there's no way it would have been hailed as that if they made you have to get the heroes through RNG boxes you paid for, that's literally like the new SWBF2 but only would have happened a year ago

idk i get awful performance with a gtx 1070, but it might be because it's paired with an fx 8350 cpu, i haven't played in 3 weeks
they changed the whole UI and made a LOT of balance changes, most of the heroes are pretty good now though from what i've seen and been told by a few of the pro teams
i want to play Paragon but i find it unpleasant with the awful performance and issues at mmr cap, plus with no ranked mode to work towards i feel i've achieved all i can really

Its Blizzard.

And SWBF2 is hilarious. The newest thing is since EA removed the microtransactions, players have been grinding credits for loot boxes by using rubber bands to hold done the joystick so they don't get kicked for inactivity.

idk why people are even paying for something you have to grind for characters still, and the broken balancing mess it is

they'll add microtransactions back right after the whole thing dies down

Depends on the EU's ruling. Hawaii also has some lawmakers making noise about loot boxes.

I read someone comparing loot boxes to TCG packs. Difference is that after I open a TCG pack, I can do whatever I want with them. Most of these games don't. I can't trade my shitty Winston skin for one I want. That's why I don't think the "Its not gambling, you always get something" argument doesn't work.

Plus, Wizards openly posts the what you get in each pack, just not the specific cards. I think that's why they switched to the printed rarity system, so it doesn't look like they are scamming you.

hmm maybe

loot boxes aren't TCG packs so yeah it doesn't work that well

>wizards openly posts what you get in each pack
what do you mean? they just put it up on their website or something?

Still nothing to play.

rip

Someone pls play siege or leg with meh

play original pokemon

It may be printed on the packages but they guarantee you get a specific spread of cards; you get 10 commons, 1 land, 3 uncommons, 1 rare or mythic, and a marketing card which can be tokens and such. There's some varations, but those are pluses, like foiled cards or whatnot.

ohh i see
i think that devs should be forced to tell you each item's drop rate like China is doing with RNG based loot systems you pay money for

but yeah, at least you can trade or sell the cards you don't want away, loot boxes you can't which is awful

weee

Post your weee.

wee would like to play

Is it fixed?

this is cute owo

No

Damn.