First time weed smoker here. Picked up a loud pack. What to expect?

First time weed smoker here. Picked up a loud pack. What to expect?

Headache

I thought marijuana would cure me of this!

Bad anxiety problems down the road.

this is real talk

You're gonna freak the fuck out. Make sure you have someone watching you whom you can't overpower. Also your gonna want to drink literal gallons of water because THC massively dehydrates your cells and you could get seriously ill.

Smell doesn't mean anything, some of the least smelly bud I've had has gotten me really high and vice versa. The weed in your picture is very brown and stemmy, looks like you got Mexican brick weed. It's not yours is it?

Is weed meant to look brown? it smells like shit

Good weed will, bad weed gives headaches

This is now a broccoli thread

If its your first time you might not even feel anything. If you do just expect to be relaxed and slow-witted. If you get a panic attack just remember its all in your head and you can make it go away.

Dehydration would be the bigger issue leading to this. Like that study where they fed thc through a mask to monkeys with little to no oxygen and unsurprisingly they lost brain cells.

Looks like a bad quality one tbh
Its dry and no clue of where "pollen" is

If you never smoked before, how do you know the shit is "loud?"

Pic looks like mids. You'll get stoned, but there's better weed out there. It's not terrible brick weed either. Pretty good for a first time I think.

>lifetime weed smoker here
>got my week's supply
>need validation as a human

I take it back, it looks pretty brick-y. Like I said, you'll feel something, but you won't go to mars and meet the creator.

Yeah on the same note if you give someone a mask and pump carbon monoxide or carbon dioxide or nitrous oxide or just about anything itll do the same. Stupid experiment leaning towards a solid bias if weed being evil

Oh and btw do not play to be a man saying shit like: oh i dont feel nuttin huhehuehue ill keep smukin. BULLSHIT
In your first time the divisory line between being sick and being cool is so thin you wont realize so do a couple shots and wait like 30 mins to keep smoking

Mids? Lol I wish I was your dealer. I'd sell you "mids" all day.

thats a quiet pack lmao

I replied to myself if you bother to check.

Bad news user, pretty soon you won't know how to fix a car, plug in a fridge, clean a window, remove tough stains.
Somehow I think you're already there.

I haven't seen weed that bad in twenty years...

Is this a Sixx log?

I'll be here all night

Amen
This remembers me of the Mota song from offspring when the guy is given a bag of oregano hahahahah

My plug said this pack straight from Cambodia

Didn't update the page til I replied, I gotchu fam

Bud rot soup lol

lel fucking near silent

not enough brocoposters itt

that is some shitty fucking weed m9

let me guess you got it from some nigger

yeah fr

No way that's kush. Hope you didn't pay alot for that that's some Reggie right there. Worth about 40 a quarter

cancer

lots of seeds

I wish I never started smoking weed. At first I thought it was cool and that it solved all my problems but then I started alienating my friends who didn't smoke and started making new 'weed' friends. Weed friends are the worst cause they aren't actually your friends, they just hang around you cause you have a place they can chill and smoke at or they leach free weed from you. Plus I got kicked out of school the same year I started smoking and now I'm 20 and still haven't finished high school. I quit 9 months ago but I still don't feel the same. Most of the friends I alienated are all gone, living successful lives in collage or something like that, idk cause I haven't talked to them in years. Luckily I still have a group of real friends that I talk to in a group chat but half them have moved far away and the other half still smoke weed so we barely ever hang since all they want to do is sesh and play videogames.
It just isn't worth it man, you'll start off thinking you're only going to do it with friends on weekends but then you start smoking more, on weekdays, before work. Before you know it you're smoking every day all day and are spending 250$+ per month on the shit with your life stuck on repeat for years.

No, not typically, although some strains are noticeably brown. They can be a variety of colors depending on different strains. Typically smells mildly like cat urine, or recently cut grass depending on the freshness.

That is dirt weed you dont wanna smoke any of that you did you have fun giving head to who ever did that, thats pretty much what they did, with ripping you off

WITNESSED

You're irresponsible, that's not weed's fault.

Um... what?

This.

dirt weed is fine for a first timer since it has very little thc so chances are slim he'll freak out or get too stoned. but OP, definitely try to buy better quality next time

I dont mean to say it rude or anything but thats how it was told to me when someone had sold me stuff that looked liked that when i was about 10 years old

This stuff looks like shit.

>first time smoker
>spends allowance on 1/2 of swamp grass.
ok kid.

That shit looks like the midsiest mids I've ever midsed

If wanna look at it as someone that has no connections to you then thats fine but its only weed right why rip anyone of over that, thats whats all the other first timer drugs are for.

Heeeere's what I've been waiting for.
Thx user.

Sticks? There are whole branches in there.

I think that's what I just cut off my xmas tree. Threw that shit in the green waste, didn't know you were buying.

most definitely log-tier

Nice get

Don't listen to these faggots, yea that weed doesnt look that great but for first timer it'll probably be the perfect high, put on some music and chill out and enjoy yourself. Obviously don't make it a daily ritual and "421 blaze errday". but taking a couple hits on a Friday night with your buddies and laughing at stupid shit beats the hell out of jerking off to traps and denying your homosexuality.

This will give you an impression of weed as having a bad high and horrible taste, I mean if you're used to smoking shit that's one thing kid, but other people aren't using to eating moldy soup for breakfast.

An overwhelming urge to suck cock and talk about how awesome weed is. You should just take your own life now as to not experience the pain that awaits you.

Fractal fire. The dankest

you will smoke it till there's nothing left
then you'll get more
this continues until you're bored of it
then you quit
then you return to normal
you normal about
then you remember how much you love weed
and it starts again.

My babies

Yeah lol, maybe if you're weak like that.
>Smoke just a few times a weekend if at all
>Not expensive
>Not invasive of my life
>Don't be stupid, never get caught
>Just improves quality of life

Or you just don't spend 250 a month and use some bag seed to grow your own supply

bag seed = hermies

This

dude you're pathetic i'm almost finished with my medical degree and smoke dabs all day, stop blaming weed and get off your fucking ass and stop smoking shitty stuff.

$250 a month? you poor? that is fucking chump change. people spend half that in one night of drinking out. stop crying and inviting shitty people to hang out with you and change your routine.

I spend $10 a month and I smoke all the time, friend life is fine, school life is fine, everything is fine, just don't let it take over.

hahaha yeah i'm a true NEET
going to the philippines where i may be shot for growing it

Not guaranteed I started growing on bag seed mostly hermies which are still smokeable/edibles a few female plants here and there just gotta germinate alot

it's an extremely high chance since your buds likely have seeds in them from nanners.

why don't you just buy some clones or a pack from a good breeder and mom one out? i don't get why people grow hermie packs, makes no sense.

What do you think about my hash? I'm going to roll a joint of it now and i'll show you the hardwork that goes into molding it

looks like shit i picked out of my butt, this is how hash should look

I grow a fuckton of autos now just saying since you don't have to spend 5-15 on each seed less initial investment

dude you shouldn't be planting seeds every harvest, you should select a mom so you can rip off clones so you can do a quick 2 - 3 week veg and flip.

There are too many broccoli weed memes on this world

I plan to just have to run out of seeds I can only grow 4-6 plants at a time due to room size an I have like 50 random seeds and 15 autos left

If you buy a pack from Karma or Archive and select your best mom you will be much happier than doing what you're doing.

This is charas hashish, not crystal.
Pic related is how much i put for 1 joint

I'll look more into it thanks for the advice user

charas is often mixed with opium and datura. Crystal? what the hell is that, i just posted hash that isn't adulterated with poop, sprays, and is properly filtered for plant matter.

I've never hash like the one you showed me but i presume it looks like that due to the purity of it, due to just being crystals. This is from Morroco, its sort of like charas but its made from the dried plant and instead of being removed with the hands, it is hit with a stick to take the pollen out. This is really strong stuff, shit i sometimes even consider if they trace it with something but when i feel like that its because i've put too much. If i'm reasonable it's just like any cannabis product. I mold it very thin until its a little less thick than a toothpick and put tabacco around it in a rolling papper and im rolling.

man europe is so behind.