What does /pol think about le epic beard culture?

What does /pol think about le epic beard culture?

#beard #beardedman #beardculture #awesomebeard #epicbeard #beardoil #coffee #craft beer

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/13/gay-men-facial-hair-_n_4440421.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fine if he was missing the earrings and tattoo.

I like it.

We don't use make up, so it's a different way to change our faces, facial hair is one of the things that differ men from women. I think that if you have a full beard, you should try to grow it a little bit.

And the best thing is that not every man has one.

Feels good to be full-bearded.

They usually have nothing else interesting about their personality so they need to fill it with superficial trends. It's harmless until they start shoving it down your throats condescendingly

Goddamn sorry for bad english, international student here.

WHOA DUDE MAKES YOU FCKING GO HMMMM
DANG
FRICKIN RACISTS
POLL BTFO

fuck all lumbersexuals

>We don't use make up, so it's a different way to change our faces
True.

>we took everything manly and let effeminate manginas ruin it! I love beards and motorcylcles and whiskey and straight razors!"

If your beard doesn't make you look like a nu-male faggot, then it's fine.

the irony being beards came back into popularity because it was a sign of manliness, a counter culture to the pansy lefy libcuck feminine 'males' and yet they jumped on the bandwagon and made it a hipster fucking douche chill trend instead.
They have to ruin everything.

In the next 10 years beard will be rememberd like 80's mullet.

t. I had a full beard for a six months. Never again.

Disgusting and embarrassing.

and the gayboi hair cut
clearly a homo
seems like 80% of the males with beards are either gay or are sissies emos.

beards dont belong on anyone under 50

>mustaches will never be popular

>having a beard is hated now

ya'll niggaz gay

they will be among the first sent to work in the meme-mines when the uprising is over

I have a beard, if it's cool then fine
if it's super lame then fine
I'm just to goddamned lazy to shave my face
How come no one on this board bantz about all the men shaving their eyebrow to be super thinned?

> not being able to grow a beard

Fuck off OP just because these faggots are going through a trend doesn't mean shit. Beards are based.

I call it the cuck combo.

Undercut hairstyle
Beard
Bonus points if you have ear gauges

Seriously this.

What you guys hate is blind fandom from thoughtless people attempting to be interesting.

Degeneracy is abstaining from things you like because people you hate enjoy them.

That's how you end up on 4 chan browsing trap threads

Sup Forums: the ultimate contrarian

how come the only people obsessed with beards being popular mainstream are the ones who can't grow one for shit?

It's like manlets throwing a hissy fit at tall people.

Come on, you CANNOT tell me this man DOESN'T look RIDICULOUS with his thin, lady brows. WHO CAN TAKE THIS MAN SERIOUSLY? Who gives a shit about beards when their are men who trim their eyebrows just to look ''''pretty''''

Been thinking about growing mine out. I wish i wouldve thought to do this during winter, but the idea is hitting now.

Hipsters and numales ruin everything

having a beard in the 80s and 90s = cool
having a beard in 2010+ = gayboi

muslim emulating hogwash

huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/13/gay-men-facial-hair-_n_4440421.html

That haircut is whatever. Even if he's gay, for some reason Sup Forums pretends it's a new thing, when male orgies and shit have been around forever.

Doubt he's a cuck. Most girls would die to suck his dick and only his dick.

please end this thread. nuff said

Get a job you stinky freak.

beards are for
GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYBIOssssssss

>expect bunch of beta faggots whine "d-degenerate :( g-gay :(("
>actually first 2 answers are normal
Ok.
>They usually have nothing else interesting about their personality
Oh. the personalityfag. Of course an ausie neet like you has a better personality than a man that know how to look after him.

If beards make any of you mad then it means you are a beta faggot that get triggered by masculine symbolism.
Because only feminists and betas ever do that.
Others either don't care or...don't actually care.

I guess OP can't grow one, must try to be a pretty boy, Pic related is OP

You have to go back

if you have a good jaw you should let it breathe, I've had a full beard for two years until some months ago and while it did make my face look bigger, eventually I noticed that when I'm perfectly clean shaven my jawline looks pretty good(even though it took a couple of weeks to adapt to my new face again, it looked weird the right after shaving after so long)

ironic mustaches were already a thing 15 years ago

Andrzej Wyduba I liked your beard :(

Beards are there to hide weak chins.
The only people that should have beards are those that don't have access to shaving equipment, or have to work outside in the winter.

Why do so many of these faggots look like bearded ladies?

I'm 6ft3, that's more manly than having a beard cuck master.

>In the next 10 years beard will be rememberd like 80's mullet.
No, retard.
Beard was popular during the whole fucking history of humanity.
You can make having nose or eyes out of trend.
Beards always were cool. Only now we have a whole culture about them.
There are so many different people having beards and most of them are not hipsters.
>I had a full beard for a six months. Never again.
that means you are submissive faggot that relies on what society does
>Disgusting and embarrassing.
Sure Hans. You def. will develop the hate against people with beards in a few following years. :^))

the first ones to do that were muslims starting shortly after 9/11

and then the hipsters sucked the balls of muslims and imitate them

but to not cuck to blatantly, they started to wore lumberjack shirts to disguise that in a manly hype

shave that fucking thing off your face. you are the kind of person that give beards a bad name.
wtf is wrong with your face, are you half nigger or something?

You don't like the undercut?

Sup Forums and all of Sup Forums is always counterculture and never consistent.

Just like how Sup Forums used to be a commie circle jerk until all the millennials became commies, now they're fascist conservatives.

Baby boomers are clean shaven, but now that millennials have beards, Sup Forums once again will say clean shaven is the way to go.

Just look at the baby boomers and Sup Forums is the exact replica of them.

Shitty beard, Ivan

Good goys, that's right follow the contrarian fashion jews.

New generations of males are sissies. So they build armors hence the increase in tatoos and beards. But shave the beard, you've got kiddo faces on sissi bodies

Beards look good in some instances.

The nu-male hipsters are plainly not one of them.

A beard is something that should be used to COMPLIMENT your masculinity, NOT to compensate for your lack there-of

>Only now we have a whole culture about them.
actually lol - no. Im lying - we had a BEARD CULTURE so many fucking times. from viking years where vikings were making fun of "faggy feminine boys" that could not grow beards (kinda the same thing as now - when hipsters make fun of people who cant grow beard), ancient greece or russian scientists and musicians.
Beards are awesome and always will be.

Not having beard is degenerate.
Not surprisng nu males and neckbeards cant even properly grow one.

What's with those giant rings these guys usually put in their earlobes? The circles that they gradually scale up until they have giant holes in their ears? I just don't understand what the appeal is.

Depends on the jaw-line. This slack chinned wet wipe, looks like a faggot. On a strong chin they can look authoritative.

yeah but beards without a mustache just look ridiculous. Whenever I see a Muslim or an Amish / Mennonite I laugh at how pathetic they look

very hot. I love your beard and especially lips
That picture wasnt mine - its from my collection.
Yours in that collection now too, thx. :^)

Fucking hipsters ruining beards for regular guys.

it would be fine if it wasn't for the Weeaboo hair cut. fix the hair and take a picture with a normal look on face.

slide thread
sage this cancer

This

>What's with those giant rings these guys usually put in their earlobes?
Gauges? They have the same appeal as Tribal Tattoos and Flat brimmed caps; So that people can Immediately identify for the worthless cunt you are

чтo

...n-nice collection
n-no homo

>Beards are there to hide weak chins.
That is correct.

Growing a beard because I don't have a chin

There is literally nothing wrong with craft beer itself. The yuppies that obsess over it are annoying as hell tho.

Islam tier and un-Aryan

I love these "I care so much about whether people grow their hair out or not" threads.

The OP is always:
A: Someone who can't grow a beard and for some reason is buttmad about it.
B: A fucking hipster who thinks having a beard is cool.

It doesn't, fucking, matter.

Get your focus straight.

That is a disgusting beard.

pic related
I can't take another picture, I don't know that man.

It's a way for men insecure about their masculinity to feel masculine.

Anything "#_____culture" is guaranteed to be attention whoring shit.

they are making another hole for their gay lovers to fuck

Bearded hipsters and le beard culture - bad but utterly inconsequential

People who autistically hate all beards because of the above - worse but utterly inconsequential

Nothing's funnier than seeing a Slav flag and WE WUZ VIKINGS
Getting your shit kicked in by a viking doesn't make you one

look like a nu male with or without m8

sorry but you really do
get a haircut and contacts and see how it goes

Oh that's how you rape someone over the internet

>Slav flag and WE WUZ VIKINGS
i dont understand. We never implying that.
We just being ones.
Right now.

I think it is similar to the rap culture in the black community. Because of absent fathers many boys don't learn to be men anymore so they do what they think makes them seem manly.

In rap music its idolizing criminality, violence, no caring about stuff, bragging about how many chicks you bang. Basically "being" a tough guy. Now its just having a beard.

I guess to some degree it can be lazyness or tribalism as well.

I would be fine with beards if 90% of men my age with them weren't limp-wristed faggots trying to hide their lack of jaw.

At least they haven't stolen medium-length hair from me.

>There is literally nothing wrong with craft beer itself. The yuppies that obsess over it are annoying as hell tho.
Second.

well, here a pic with contacts and a haircut

>Sup Forums is ironically hipster hipsters

I shaved my whole beard last night since it's going to be too warm to have one soon. Beard stuck out two inches from my chin, didn't shave for a solid four months, it was getting annoying when crumbs or sauce got in it. Feels fresh.

Faggotry can't be covered up by dressing up like a man. Essentially it is drag.

Some of these cucks man.... I work with this bearded, (horrible)tattooed, vape culture, turbo cuck. It's fucked, I don't know how people get to these places....

>GRAND DRAGON
is this an anime-thing?

Get a haircut

It's epic for the win xD

I LOVE BACON :3

Legitimate neck beard
2/10 moustache
Pumpkin patch sides
Holy shit

Shaved your beard to appeal to faggots?

>Shaved your beard to appeal to faggots?
>faggots
>not into beards
Wat?
More like shaved to be cucked by his gf that prefers babyfaces and get triggered by masculinity.

>Lumbersexuals

I trim my eye brows in length so they don't stick out. I'm a full test hairy motherfucker.

Mustaches, clean shaven, or completely ungroomed beard. These are the only acceptable forms of facial grooming.

Fair enough user, just don't thin it too much

its being ruined by the cultural appropriation by hipsters. I used to rock an undercut years ago, now I alternately wear an ivy league/crew cut. actually, thinking about the whole reverse psychology about trends going mainstream, I think I'll grow it out on top again to help make it perceived as mainstream so hipsters move on to something else.

Beard + styled hair = massive faggot

Also, I hate that these cunts have been inserting themselves into craftbeer. Why can't they just stick to starbucks where they belong.