Hey fags, what song perfectly describes teenage in your opinion? (Like staying up late, meeting new people everyday...

Hey fags, what song perfectly describes teenage in your opinion? (Like staying up late, meeting new people everyday, making friends, just not giving a shit) I need reccs please

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DqnhsGpjjkY
youtube.com/watch?v=KJODBg9oW3U
youtube.com/watch?v=RMwBQEEL67c
youtube.com/watch?v=hwEIWGWEr28
youtube.com/watch?v=DDqNL0js0iU
youtube.com/watch?v=gEqBsH-cejA
youtube.com/watch?v=_GOR5gvQwDI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fluorescent adolescent, lol.

Thanks user, this seriously reminded me of my last year of school. I haven't heard it since that time

First, can I just say that whoever put a confused looking anime girl with an interrogation mark next to her head in the confused looking anime girls with interrogation marks on their heads is a slob. Sort your life out, m8.

Second, this is the essence of teenage energy.

Modern Baseball - Sports is essential "going to a party even though you weren't invited and still getting upset when nobody talks to you"-core

What the hell is this? My teenage years were defined by doing homework until 4 AM, getting ten hours of sleep a week, stressing about AP exams, wanting to kill myself on a daily basis, etc.

>meeting new people everyday
>making friends
>not giving a shit
Dude what the fuck are you doing on this website

this desu

Frank Ocean - Solo

>making friends

Get out, this place isn't FOR you.

>meeting new people everyday, making friends, just not giving a shit
Normie please go

Shut up and post music, faggots. That was the best time I probably had and I'm really hoping for something that reminds me of it

youtube.com/watch?v=KJODBg9oW3U

youtube.com/watch?v=RMwBQEEL67c

this

lol at this brainlet
i was in IB and still managed to get the diploma while sleeping well each week.

1979 - Smashing Pumpkins

Also, GTFO you disgusting normie fucktard

Don't bother with these people OP
This site is where the quiet and loser kids would go

>Hey fags, what song perfectly describes teenage in your opinion? (Like staying up late, meeting new people everyday, making friends, just not giving a shit)

Yeah, my school had knock-off IB competitor program that basically taught AP courses but with infinitely more work attached and it killed us all, but it was the only way to get AP credits
IB is easy shit compared to this nonsense

Knife Man for me. We were all about AJJ in those days. Better times.

youtube.com/watch?v=hwEIWGWEr28

Got three tracks linked and didn't even say thank you. Fucking hell the manners of people these days.

THIS. Fucking belter of a song. This was a hit, too. People had more appetite for realism back then.

none of you normal fags deserve your good experiences. i will forever be driven by hatred

Sorry user, was listening to your reccs. Here's your "thank you"

Thanks man, you're nice after all!

Did they give you the feel you were looking for?

>tfw peaked in 11th grade
I fucking miss High School
All my friends wound up drug junkies, dropouts, or bodies.

youtube.com/watch?v=DDqNL0js0iU
fucked up n shit
but this song op

Oh, yes
I'm currently looking for a better quality version of that Dean Martin song.

Same here friendo, and those truly were better times.

I agree having no friends and going on Sup Forums all day is tiresome. If I had no laptop I would just stare at the wall all day. I tried college but didn't make any friends there, nor have I made any friends anywhere I've worked at.

Listen to whatever you listened to as a teenager. I hope you weren't some kind of Sup Forumsdrone and actually had your own taste, no matter how "awful".

youtube.com/watch?v=gEqBsH-cejA

Honestly pop punk and punk really get me nostalgic about being a teen,smoking pot with a few of my friends while listening to Green Day,The Offsprings,Adolescents and shit like that,going to parties and getting drunk. So I'd say Longview by Green Day,Dumpweed by Blink 182,L.A. girl by Adolescents,I'm not a loser by Descendents

ohhh look at me i had FRIENDS and did STUFF

fuck you all i hope the rest of your life is nothing but destruction

I'm not sure if he did it on record, now that you mention it. There may be a higher quality upload of the show though.

edgy little kid is angry uuuhh???
>i hope le destruction in yooouu
lmao

I have the perfect thread for everyone who isn't OP:
Simple Plan - I'm Just A Kid
youtube.com/watch?v=_GOR5gvQwDI