Using a capo on the second fret

>using a capo on the second fret
>ever

If you can't transpose something up one full step you shouldn't be calling yourself a guitarist.

haha I don't know what any of that means

stfu

>what is timbre

user YOU shouldn't be calling yourself a guitarist

Silly Cuck. You can't play wonderwall without that.

OP absolutely btfo

You actually can but it's significantly easier to use the capo.

Just barre it lmao how small are your hands

wat purpose does a capo serve

because E is easier to finger than f# dude. Why would you even be an elitist about choosing the easiest way to play something? Making something harder on yourself simply because you have the ability to is retarded. So yeah, If I want to play in F# you better believe i'm using a capo, there's absolutely no point in forcing myself to use bar chords when I don't have to.

And before you get at my throat about being a beginner or something, I can transpose pretty fast and have been playing for 10+ years. Also I can say from experience that shitting on inferior guitarists for things like an inability to transpose is grade-A douchebaggery. Go practice instead of shitting on people for using a legitimately easier method.

honestly if you can't play the ginastera guitar sonata you shouldn't be calling yourself a guitarist

Came here to say this.

>using a capo on the 21st fret

So you don't have to tune up because it's harmful to your guitar

What a retarded fucking faggot opinion to have god damn you suck shit dude

sure you can barre C and G and D shapes but who tf are you lol

if you need to change your tuning to play sebastopol blues you're a hopeless scrub and you should stick to listening

I'm too lazy to retune my guitar to play the same song with the same chords but in a different configuration than how I learned it in.

It's much easier to use a capo and not be autistic about it. Most of my songs that do use a capo are like 6-7 frets up anyway.

>want to play mbv loveless songs on acustic guitar
>tuning isn't standard
>capo on 21st fret
>feel bad man

>capo on 21st fret
The fuck are you smoking?

Most of their songs are in open tunings like DADAAD. Shields even uses one chord shape for most of them. Believe me, I know, I've covered them as I've seen him play them.

I love it when my barred notes on the 9th fret ring out like a dying raccon

>constantly tune down and up for songs
>KEEP BREAKING MY FUCKING STRINGS

>Song requires a C pedal note underneath chord progression
>"LOL JUST TRANSPOSE IT"

People are touchy about their capos.

This.

How can I play Wonderwall then??????