Anyone have any pics of those loli sex dolls? i lost my pic collection

anyone have any pics of those loli sex dolls? i lost my pic collection.

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/tag/female:real doll
rule34.paheal.net/post/list/Gwen_Tennyson/1
diytrade.com/china/pd/20381161/100cm_Flast_Chest_Sex_Toys_for_Men_with_Heads_Wig_Nail_Skin_Color_Customized.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't consider mine to be much of a loli, sorry

what would you consider her then?

Got a couple from friends, but only a couple. I have no idea what you consider loli. They're dolls, some are modeled after specific people some aren't, but I don't know that any of them are actually meant to be kids.

I consider her to be a doll. I don't think kids have curves like my doll. If the do I haven't noticed, not my thing

i call then lolis on there looks. they look young. thats fair. i dont go after kids my self but i do like drawn lolis.

I can't help what's going through your mind. If you want to fantasize about kids, how could I possibly stop you. You wanna fuck Betty White's corps while thinking about kids, how would I even know. But if you actually touch a child, well then that's an act and not a thought and then we're in a whole 'nother world. A world of hurt for you.

exhentai.org/tag/female:real doll

rule34.paheal.net/post/list/Gwen_Tennyson/1

how to open to no panda?

We have a basic agreement. A loli image is not a child. Only a child is a child. Saying you can't have loli because it looks like a child would be like saying you can't screw a flat chested hooker because she looks young.

google "how to get past sad panda"

More curves

I think I was fixated on her ass while taking these photos, but it is a very fine ass.

Alas no ass

A bit of clit

it is a cute butt

One of the finger things in life

You go deep inside that user?

I am perfectly aware that Astra (What I've named my doll) is inanimate and just a piece of plastic and metal. I choose to imbue her with whatever traits I feel appropriate. People assume that because the doll looks human it has other human traits, such as maturity, and will to consent (actually inability to consent because of some presumed age). In fact it's more like being a guy who names his car, or refers to his boat as 'her'. It's an object that you care about and for and wish for no harm to fall upon.

Yes, 3 holes, though the mouth is kind of iffy, any of them can handle me completely.

too soon

The face doesn't have a jaw or any sort of support structure. Her skull is shaped sort of like an open face helmet, so if you try to fuck her mouth it kind of collapses inward and she looks really derpy.

too soon for what?

best

holy shit i thought this guy wouldnt post lewds w himself w gwen

yeah he has a lot of balls

The famous multi-racial hand

I think it was in response to someone asking how soft/flexible the skin is.

where can i find this doll???
asking for a friend

The original photo showing a guy and his doll, for height comparison, a practice I won't be participating in.

>>The famous multi-racial hand
lol

In my bedroom.....oh wait...I understand. Here:
diytrade.com/china/pd/20381161/100cm_Flast_Chest_Sex_Toys_for_Men_with_Heads_Wig_Nail_Skin_Color_Customized.html

I'm glad he did it though.

I'm glad he did too. I'm just more paranoid than a coke addict at the Policeman's Ball.

Ok, I know what you mean. Still, 2 out of 3 perfectly functioning, stable holes is nice to experience. There's always some interest with doll penetration vids. Hope you make some and post here

Not going to happen, not only am I paranoid, but I have lots of readily identifiable characteristics and body markings.

pretty sure he's only got two.

now it gets sad...

Lucky. That must look cool to see in the perspective of the camera audience.

2 baseballs
1 basketball
15 billiard balls
1 football
3 soccer balls
Oh he has lots of balls.

yeah

Really nice picture. It's almost like a toy shop at your place. So much fun to be in.

Sad? How so?

I don't own any sex dolls. These are just some I gathered.

Nice position. Oh to be an audience in the background. Like watching a show.

Freckles.....god I love freckles. Gonna have to put some on Astra one of these days.

i was more just talking about the doll being the cutest so far

but uh... you can continue :^)

Oh, bummer. Ok

oh shit nigger what are you doing