Oldfags only

oldfags only

>"OP IS A FAG"

"I seduced your sister at the BBQ last night."

D-DESU?

secretly pounded? pierced in-and-out?

take your pick you FUCKING FAGGOT.

Last night i mooted your sister.

What the desu did you just fucking desu about me, you little desu? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my desu in the Navy Desus, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret desus on Al-Desu, and I have over 300 confirmed desus. I am trained in desu warfare and I’m the top desu in the entire US armed desu. You are nothing to me but just another desu. I will desu you the fuck out with desu the likes of which has never been seen before on this desu, mark my fucking desu. You think you can get away with saying that desu to me over the desu? Think again, desu. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of desu across the USA and your desu is being traced right now so you better prepare for the spam, maggot. The spam that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your desu. You’re fucking desu, kid. I can be desu, desu, and I can desu you in over desu ways, and that’s just with my bare desu. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed desu, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Desu and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable desu off the face of the desu, you little desu. If only you could have known what unholy desu your little “desu” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking desu. But you desu, you desu, and now you’re desu, you goddamn desu. I will shit desu all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking desu, kiddo.

>Newfags detected

Last night I really enjoyed talking with your sister. Did you say $200/hr for her?

care to samefag

Jokes on you, i've been here since June

Last night I 69 your sister.

Wrong

SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE

Nice done user

WINRAR

I don't know about his sister, but I Dalton Burgered his mother.

>desu
>old

>implying anything posted in this thread is "oldfag" caliber material

Whatever roodypoo

You guys have seriously never bond-burgered a girl before? You're missing out.

Itty bitty baby.

Last night you bonded and ate McDonalds with my sister?
Bad news, I don’t have a sister, he’s my brother!

Real answer:

"Last night I buggered your sister" (but say buggered in a British accent ala James Bond, so it sounds like burgered)

R u retarded

last night i secretly mcfucked your sister

Yeah, but you know I'm right.

i know who this long faced faggot is.

Itty bitty boat

pierced the buns of your sister

Last night I Pierce Brosnan Cheeseburger your sister.

Last night, I bond burgered your sister

Bond Burgered

wrong

last night I pierced your sister burger

Last night I James Bond Burger your sister

lAST bURGER i SsISTERED YOUR BoND. i wonNERED

Well it's obviously silently pounded but that's not as funny.

Last night I
Shaken, not stirred - In and Out
Your sister

James bond hamburger..hmm i see...

post the sailor dancing naked