This is the sort of person who calls you a shitskin

>this is the sort of person who calls you a shitskin

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deindividuation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>referred to black peoples as "coloreds"

but I thought 'people of color' was politically correct now?

Only if you say it with a bbc in your mouth

>Red London

>this is the sort of person who calls you a shitskin
So a New York Fired Department Lieutenant? In other words a productive member of society who was a respected member of his community?

>Ruining a man's livelihood over a social media account
Ya Murrica is really """""free"""""

A beta baldlet that cries under confrontation

at least half of america voted for trump so it's safe to say there are all kinds of diverse people from very different social classes who call you a shitskin you dumb fuck

Fuck white """"people""""

This is obvious bait right?

He probably sabatoged or neglected his duties when there was minorities involved. A person like that should be removed from any position of power immediately.

No

Really? Because people in the UKaliphate are literally getting reported to the police for hurtful comments about muslims right now....

>respected member of his community
Thats because hes a keyboard warrior that only says shit like that online because hes a bitch

And your president reports top secret classified information to the russians. Id call it even.

What is he suppose to do? Walk around gassing Jews?

>LE UNITED KALIFATE LOL WOULDN'T HAPPEN IN MURRICA
>*gets fired for saying nagger on twitter*
Is this difficult for you to follow?

>at least half of america voted for trump

Saying stupid shit on the internet is no reason to completely ruin a man's life

The problem is that this are people who hold some kind of power, and need full empathy to make their jobs well.

Do you think a police officer that thinks blacks are sub-human should be tolerated?? Because there is a lot of situations where his views can fuck up his judgements.

I thought Sup Forumsniggers werent afraid of them pussy ass libtards. Theyre always bragging about how they got all the gunz n sheeeeit because theyre white niggers

American cops view everyone who isnt a cop as subhuman.

Youd do well to shut your filthy hole, coon.

I didn't vote for that orange fucker, so I'm glad this moron is one step closer to getting impeached.

You go to jail if you commit violence, especially when it's a hatecrime. Then you go away for an especially long time.

Why would they do that?

who ruined his life?
he freely and publicly said stuff on the internet

Little more than 25% actually

Keep telling yourself that, you non-white subhuman.

>54.7 percent of the electorate
>49.7 percent of total votes
>25.2 percent of Americans
Official statistics

Just like every single fucking leaf on this board.

Says the shitskin faggot right now lmao

>2013
>a fucking leaf

"probably"

yeah lets lynch this racist based on assumptions

>Blacks commit disproportionate amounts of crime, let's not hire the black because he'll probably steal from our company

Businesses are private institutions, they can fire whoever they believe is hurting their business.
You don't literally get arrested like in the UK.

People have the freedom to call you out and insult you or whatever, just like they have the right to open racist social accounts like these ones.

At the end of the day nobody goes to jail or is arrested. The company acts in it's self interest and that is it. The government doesn't even know of the whole debacle.
Not like in the UK where you can be arrested for whispering anything racial slur.

>they can fire whoever they believe is hurting their business.
dont you guys have unions? shit like that wouldnt fly here.

>Businesses are private institutions, they can fire whoever they believe is hurting their business.

is that so?

>Refuse to bake a cake for gays
>Suddenly no longer a private business anymore

No. except for some police officers, teachers, etc.
But most professions and just most of the US workforce isn't in any unions.
And even if we did. No union would defend this man.

It's satire you dumb oversea apes

That's different.
that's not hurting your business. You are actually hurting yourself by refusing to service that person. You are denying their money on discriminatory basis.

I'm not a constitutional expert or anything like that. But it's not the same.

>"I hate gooks we should kill them!"
>Woah user, you're going too far assuming he might be biased in his work!

So all your Sup Forums posts reflect your workplace behaviour/attitudes?

Kek this

Imagine if an employer dug up all of some autist's Sup Forums posts.

>So user. I see you've roleplayed as a neonazi, an islamist, a neet, an investment banker, a McDonalds employee, a jew, a refugee, a black supremacist, a chad, an involuntarily celibate man, a girl, a tranny, a bodybuilder, A neonazi skinhead, a drug addict, and a member of the police force.
>Care to explain?

No. If a company found out about your racist tendencies, they would probably just ignore it, unless it affected business. When you become a public racist, then it will definitely affect business, so you gotta go.

Yes, fortunately I don't hold hostile spergy views.

>"kill whitey" t. black guy on Twitter
>whoa he was just roastin and blacks cant be racis

Don't you have anything better to do than use Sup Forums your Highness?

>Destroy a mans life
>"HAHAH WHY IS HE CRYING????"

What a stupid fucking post.

WTF, I'm Norwegian now??

Sup Forums is anonymous, it reflects your true nature. Anyone who browses this site can't be trusted

Wew, Am I Norwegian now?

The New York Fire Department is hardly a private institution

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deindividuation

Funny how the left makes fun of the right for this but quiver in fear when the right points out how they have daddy issues, are cuck fetishists and are degenerate in general.

It's not really false. The right has a shitton of degenerates and overall autists

Yes, of course, but so does the left. And from experience the left is far worse in general, cause the right, at least those I know/know of keep their degeneracy at home, instead of showing it off in the streets.

It's not really a comparison though, leftists are trash but right wingers have notoriously been known to have zero/near-zero standards.

See: white nationalism, where being pure white is enough to justify being a complete degenerate subhuman. Or le meme alt-right where they're okay with fags just because "well they're white :)" or they're okay with Jews because "Well we don't hate them:) they're okay by us:)", it's sad and pathetic

And it's really fuckinv sad to compare to the lowest of the low and say "Well at least we're not as degenerate as anarchists!"

>reddit spacing
Doing a think here buds

>le hilarious /brit/ meme
Kys

>Alt-right
>Right
They're just neocons in disguise
t. Nordfront

>le
>le
Neurons firin'

remember the kid you called a shitskin?
this is him now...feel old yet???

Nordfront looks pretty good, don't know too much about it tho

You seem obsessed with reddit.

>red london
Im sure libcucks wouldnt make up shit on social media.
Shitskins and their delusion

>people should be categorized and ranked according to their race
>people should be categorized and ranked according to their opinions

Hi ahmed

How does wanting standards make me an Ahmed?

>This is what altrighters actually believe

>identity politics are great when you support black lives matter and lgbt groups
>fucking honkey and their white narionalism

What did he mean by this? Not understanding what you're trying to say exactly.

Lynching people based on assumptions you say? Now where have I heard of that before?

If right-wingers are the lowest of the low, who are they comparing themselves to? Oh, anarchists, who are leftists.
You seem to be implying that both sides exist on a scale of centrist to far-left/right, but the right-wing is worse because 'they have no standards'? What do you mean? What are these standards? You're talking about fags so it seems like you have a problem with gays and gender politics, wouldn't that put you more at odds with the leftist demiboys? Where would a transwoman furry find themselves more at home: an 'alt-right' trump rally, or a starbucks full of college students. It seems like you have a strange warped worldview wherein the chosen must live up to YOUR standards.

You have no clue what you're talking about, Mohammed.

I think you're severely missing the point. What I'm "implying" is that the right wing is in need of a good purging because there's too many faggots, jewlovers or just overall crazy and degenerate people.

>wouldn't that put you more at odds with the leftist demiboys?

It's not "more" or "less" at odds. It's not like a shitskin gets a different gas chamber or a more rough rope than a white nationalist degenerate.

And as for standards I mean just look at stormfront. Look at the dating section.

Yeah it's a cliche leftist meme but their identity is quite literally being White. I just think there's a little more to things than having white skin. It would be like saying Communists are OKAY because they have white skin. Or drug addicts are okay because they're white.

If being confronted with his own publicly made statements amounts to destroying his life then none other than he himself destroyed his life.
And that is indeed a reason for a chuckle.

>fire department
>private business
Never go full potato.

That can possibly be not true you know.
I make racist tweets with my Sup Forumslack Twitter every time and do a lot of /pol stuff, but I do great with people of color