Roast the fuck outta me

Roast the fuck outta me

Hey Daria, Beavis thinks you're hot.

God I'd love to blast a load of man gravy on that hideous mug.

Pretty

Daria thinks you're hot

Let me eat that gravy like it's Thanksgiving

Don't be fucking gay

This is why you don't race mix

not a very convincing trap

Can you guess the races that were mixed

Let me send you my femine penis

Looks like a spic and chink had a baby that was too confused to pick a skin color.

That's the oven's job you fucking hog.

send it over

>Brown pingpong face.

You've already been roasted by genetics.

I remember from a few weeks back. Anyways, I don't like the idea of roasting people. Seems kind of sad.

you like like a chick who used to send me nudes

kinda cute. maybe get a nose job or just smile

Carl Wheezer got a sex change

Well you're not wrong

Not enough room with all the jews

I cannot provide. I do not carry a femine penis but please accept picture as offering
>Pic related

It could be worse. I could be a black or sand nigger

I can respect that. I'm just bored and doing it for the memes

I probably have sent you nudes

Thanks. I'll give you a hand job for a nose job

Accurate. This is the funniest by far imo

You're a fag that posts photos of girls pretending to be them because you're a huge beta loser that can't even talk to a girl

Pretty underage looking.

>It could be worse. I could be a black or sand nigger

Post those tits for Vancouver

I might pretend to be happy but I would never pretend to be a woman. Why would anyone do that. Everything else you said is right though.

Actually factually legal

Thank

I will provide

asshole shots please

Op better open bob and show vegene pics

Do you ever consider being that being fat makes you less of a person? Does that ever bother you?

someone hack her

idk you look like a friend of mine and shes p cute

Deliver more bob, beta faggot

hi

We wanna see you naked. We'll make you feel good about yourself then...

ps you have lovely hand writing. There does that make you feel better? Tits or GTFO

Checked

Unknown mixed race funky nosed virgin wannabe (cause you think relatives shouldn't count but you know they do).

Weird round hippy glasses because you can't see, and you want to fit in with some casual pot or other drug users but you're too afraid of feels and girls and boys that are of more plain or discernible races, the kind that mix socially with anybody because of their white or black or AZN or Latino/Hispanic/Chollo heritage.

You have feels because your cousin took this pic while working on stealing your CC info and your risqué selfies you send to yourself, daring yourself to accidentally send to a group message including yourself and some boy you happened to get a text from regarding a school assignment two years ago.

You want to take part, but your cousins and uncle took away a part of you and you don't know if being a lesbian suits you but the One person you confided in was a non standard lesbian that merely suggested you try exploration, but not with her as her lover was very jealous and slightly homicidal due to hormone supplements she / he takes in order to grow facial hair and possibly transistion.

You're fucked.

Aww I was right pretty

newfag

Vietnamchollo

Cambodispic

Philippinchinkollo

ESPAÑoturkijina

TunAsian

ok, tits when tho...

show more of those tits and I will roast your ass

Take a selfie. There's your asshole shot

Op will not

>Do you ever consider being that being
Do you ever consider not speaking autism? Also idk how you came to the conclusion of me being fat but I won't argue with you

Do it bitch

I might be said friend. Thanks

Deliver femine penis cuck

Are you gay

Nigger I know my handwriting sucks as much as I do. I don't need your white lie compliments

Tldr

Thanks

I'm actually full Mexican

I might have been right and cruel in my assessment, but that doesn't mean I can't empathize or couldn't love you.

You look fragile and cute and in need of love, the kind of secure love someone like me could give you, and let you grow as a person - whatever person you need or want to be, without me trying to posses you for myself if you need to grow or leave. It won't break me if you leave, I'd be happy you fledged the little nest we had for as long as we had it. I'd be proud of the part in your life I took my place in.

You are and will be loved (despite being a mongrel mixed up race which doesn't matter, AZN mixtures and mixtures supposedly are the future, which I truly doubt will be completely mixed, there are always preferences).

Enjoy this time of burgeoning exploration, it is This time that your art or poetry or self doubt filled writing will be at their sharpest, most raw.

I could love you, despite or because of who you are or aren't yet....

No tits, just cleavage

Wouldn't it make sense to roast tits if I showed more tits

problem is I find your cleavage quite nice and I would roast you if you show more

>Also idk how you came to the conclusion of me being fat
Specific camera angles, sausage fingers and puffy cheeks. You can see it from a mile off.

Are you gonna answer the question, or sit here appeasing your ego like the pathetic maggot you are?

you say actually factually... p sure i know you but whatever.

You look like you read about Lennon and Yoko then decided to try looking like both of them at the same time, except you're dollar store brand.

please take a knife to yourself, utter faggot

Full Mexican means nothing generally because 500 years or European and Amerindian mixing means you are some of both, and possibly more... This is México- the culture and the people and their history.

Show more tits and we'll roast how fat and saggy they probably are.

I'm a bisexual former lesbian

Who fucking cares?

Will OP deliver on Tits?

P996

Post topless pics

how do you convince one to have sex with me a guy would be ok if she had a full time gf or somn

ok?? tits or gtfo.

Recovering drug addict

u look like ron and hermione's fag child

It's a trap

Jesus christ, get a load of Bill Shakespeare over here

someone roll trips and make OP kill themselves.

I vote in favor of Tits or GTFO, OP doesn't need to commit soy sauce

Check em

Looks a little messy, holding back some trauma. But a decent person.

The trip has spoken!

Trips should always ask for Tits or GTFO, I dunno about you but It's easier to roast when you can see how saggy they really are.

We all demand tits... Or at least most do.

I'm bore, you're obviously bored. I believe this is a time for nips to slip!

Tits/gtfo

The only real roast here is the fucking beef dinner betwixt your legs

Get outta here guys, can't ya tell it wants to get roasted, not share its tits

What are you initials so i can rule you out as someone i know.

I'd let you suck my cock

Personally, I might bang. I'd need to see the body first.

boom roasted

How about I just fuck the roast out of you instead?

Aww, not too bad. I'm into the bbw thing, so I have nothing bad to say to you, ma'am

tits include nipples... as far as i can see you dont need to hide them - your face needs to be covered in cum - 3/10 would fuck

I think the bitch is gone

A nigga dead

U missed quads. Tbh other than ur retarded hipster glasses I can't complain. The idea of roasting is dumb af

FINALLY

Want to see my cock op? Cute face and big tits my favorite

Whats with the dumb hair

Your hair is fucked your tits are flat and your glasses make you look like John fucking Lennon now show us ur body so we can roast you more

Unless you live in Central OH prob not lmao but hey fuk it

You cant just tease tits and then not deliver

>roast me
Show tits without bra first Harry Potter

i think we all agree to see these tits first... they look like hangers ... hanger would get you from 4/10 to 2/10 - show tits boy-face