Sooo.... how many girls are on Sup Forums on a daily basis and pretend to be guys so that they can fit in?

Sooo.... how many girls are on Sup Forums on a daily basis and pretend to be guys so that they can fit in?

stop

There are no girls on the internet. Read the rules.

that's what they want you to believe, but you may have been writing with them all evening long

No. Just stop.

>Girls
>the internet

Does it really matter?

You can't fuck girls on the internet buddy, therefore there are no girls on the internet.

Jesus spelling it out for a lanky fucks.

It's simple really.

If they say they're a girl without posting a time-stamped nude, then its a girl.

If they say they are a girl, then they are a man who used some random picture they found on the internet.

If they dint say they where a girl, then they are probably but also know the amount of crap they get for being a girl here who doesn't want to post a nude so they don't bother to say it.

Or they are just a dude.

Don't pretend to be anything, just don't state my gender

It seems to matter a great deal, since guys on this website hate women even thought they probably spend a lot of time interacting with them without even knowing it.

I mean 12 year olds aren’t allowed either, both of us might as well leave I guess

Same for me, I don't see the point in stating it

Me neither, but when I'm assumed male, I play along with it.

it's generally the other way round
guys pretending to be girls

I never feel the need to bring it up and people assume I’m male. Feels pretty good, I get respected and people don’t harass me and also think I’m funny. If I state I’m a female people are waaay less likely to tell me I’m funny.

Same deal with me, but only on Sup Forums and r9k. There's no need on soc

women are wonderful, their tendency towards the mean is a biologically perfect strategy for motivating and regulating reproduction in the only species intelligent enough to arguably have informed free will. women's IQs are more average, there's few geniuses in exchange for a much stabilized lower bound - just as there are few geniuses there are also few criminals, the woman too stupid or flithy to raise a childhood to adulthood basically does not exist in nature and can only be created through extreme stimuli like meth. this makes them the backbone of society, responsible for it's continued existence as surely as your own heart must keep beating. women are totally and completely necessary.

that said feminism is essentially selling everyone's patience and understanding for the naturally beautiful sex down the river, basically for money but also importantly, attention. of course you should be able to control your own destiny but to both the genius and criminal man you are ultimately boring, your opinions aren't revolutionary because you're having them as a woman and right now feminism is ignoring all the wisdom men who really are smarter than you put forth. those men were only smarter than you FOR YOU anyway, you're the core of the species and that can't change, female subjugation is a myth created by the inability to see history beyond military cultures in which women are only inferiors for the purpose of guarding reproductive assets. a village with 80 men and 120 women loses 40 women and 10 men - what happens? What if it was 40 men and 10 women instead? Better outcome for their tribe, their village. That's why militaries, that's why "patriarchy". There's no patriarchy just military remnants. The status of women reflects the status of peace. We'd have to lose millions of people to need to go back to the old rules but go back we would if we did lose them.

I wish I could communicate these ideas more clearly

Realize one thing, more woman per single male, more peace.

>I never feel the need to bring it up and people assume I’m male. Feels pretty good, I get respected and people don’t harass me and also think I’m funny. If I state I’m a female people are waaay less likely to tell me I’m funny.
same, it's actually kinda sad

I mostly hang out on Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums, where girls are not particularly welcome either, I think.

would you enjoy being born in to cultural submission? It is fun, it taste like burnt rubber and hair grease. I love being the deaf and dumb constant. Let’s get married and love each other forever and produce so my product can produce for the economy and society as we know it. Love you babe

is this a copy pasta or did somebody actually write this now

what does a person on Sup Forums define a "girl" as these days even?

were you born mentally retarded? If you are a woman, prove it and send nudes and you hurry bitch

I think you're mixing up Sup Forums and Tumblr.

>since guys on this website hate women even thought they probably spend a lot of time interacting with them without even knowing
read then dothen we will take you seriously have proof you are femanon and we know it is not

kek

Hey guys, maleanon here ;)

dick or GTFO

Wow, no. I'm definitely not showing my dick

well, then get the fuck out, honey, there's only 2 cases were a guy is welcome in a girls only thread: when he supplies us with dick pics and when we need to open a jar

Quality Content

lawlz, 8/10 trolling

The only "girls" on the internet are fat attention whores who can't get fucked, or males who mutilate their bodies to outwardly look like women. Other than that, no.

How many guys pretend to be girls on Sup Forums?

Trying to hard, femanon?

I'm a grill and I'm not showing my tits, so fuck off faggots and find someone else to beat off to

Please let me stick my meat on ur grill

I wish we would all get along, my anons.

tl;dr

what if OP is a guy trying to be a girl?

Me... pls no bully I've had a hard day

Charcoal or gas?

nobody cares

This is probably the only time I'll say it, but I've been here since 2006 and in almost every situation you don't have to tell anyone you're a cumdumpster.

Believe it or not OP, you don't have to state your gender and nobody will question it, apart from the one-off post where it's actually relevant to anything.

What happened?

Just a general depression flare up

know that feel, user. I've been so fucking busy with college work that Sup Forums has become my primary and most valued source for social interaction

I wouldn't even realize it was cultural submission until somebody told me. Nor is submission even painful until it's defied. The pain you project back into the past did actually exist then, it is recent and your understanding of it is probably largely the product of someone else's political goals. What is actually painful is shame, shame is the cause of all violence because all violence is an attempt to replace shame with self-esteem even if the logic of individual cases can become convoluted. It is only in relation to your "betters" that you feel shame for yourself, no betters equals no shame.

But there's always outliers and always will be, for every large X-amount of women born Y-amount will be outliers, capable of and desiring potentially anything. I think, oddly, of Joan of Arc, I suppose because her military nature was unusual. Far from being a madwoman she was actually killed, brurned alive as a "witch", because she placed her own popularity and political well-being before that of an infant prince at his own ceremony in public. She had the people's love and her threat to the crown was likely very real. Had she played her cards a little closer she could have been looking at Empress of France by age 45 or 50.

My point I think is while I have zero desire to stop any potential Joan of Arc you're likely not Joan of Arc and probably shouldn't try to take over France if that's not actually what makes you happy because you're a normal woman and just want to be financially secure and not alone.

Yeah but too many dead boys and you kill your geniuses in their cribs. Tch, I wonder how many Michelangelos and Turings we've aborted?

weed exists

>weed exists
clearly

shut up faggot

do you need a hug, user? or why are you so angry