I work at image related, and I absolutely can't deal with the non-whites that come in...

I work at image related, and I absolutely can't deal with the non-whites that come in. How do you people in the service industry do it?

desu retail has proven to me that there's niggers and then actual black people

Some of the most polite black people I've ever dealt with I've interacted with at my job

30% are pure nig nogs that pay with food stamps though

Every time a nigger comes in, I can tell he's just going to try and steal tips or ask for a cup of water

I smoke a shit load of weed. yes i know its degenerate.

Just treat them like children. that's the only way to get through to most of them.Literally just kill them with kindness, and pray your shitty job is only a stepping stone to something better.

asians and blacks love them some starbucks, am i rite folks?

Where do you live that only 30% of nigs are nigs? its more like 85% for me.. and i live in fucking iowa.

When the blacks and hispanics come in, don't forget to the prep the caramel for those FRAPPOCHINOS WITH EXTRA CARAMEL DRIZZLE

You're a liar. Starbucks no longer hires white people.

>unless you're an ugly lesbian

Don't apologize for doing what you enjoy. You owe nothing to anyone.

I've been blessed when it comes to jobs like that. Used to work at a hardware store with 95% white customers and then I worked at a movie theater where I never actually had to interact with those pieces of shit. Sucks for you OP

This. I work at a liquor store and black people's shopping habits are the same as everyone else's.

Niggers on the other hand always beeline to the cheapest vodka in the store, always ask for freebies, hit on white women in the store and always scare them away, try to buy Hennessy and dom perignon with fake credit cards, and generally just cause a ruckus

Just be nice and legit try to not piss them off. If you make it worse (according to them) you literally won't be able to get them out of the store.

I think the service sucks everywhere you go coffee shop or restaurant. But white folks man-up and take what they get. Where black folks bitch and complain because you forgot the sugar. There's sugar packets on the counter. White folks will walk over and fix the problem themselves. Where as blackfolks will act like a fool over some small shit.

I call them niggers, spics, cunts, sandniggers and every name in the book the moment they leave earshot.

I also don't make it easy for them.
I don't ask for their courtesy card, let the dumb niggers remember for themselves or pay full price.

Rhode island lad. There's lots of areas where the concentration of niggers are higher but my store's area is p good

Holy fuck, it's true. They DO always want extra extra caramel. They watch you make it and make you put even more in too.

So there's a difference? What? You're saying there's different types of niggers? There's good niggers and bad niggers?

nope just bad and worse ones.

There are only whites working at my store. I'm blessed by that, but half of the customers are Somalians. Fuck Minneapolis

SSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTT
WE

As a redpilled alpha proud aryan male, I am wondering: is Starbucks a meme beverage place? Is it degenerate? Or is it on the approved list?

I was a shift from 2008 to 2012 in a relatively "diverse" area.

Asians order Americanos and black coffee.

Whites are the only people who ever order non-fat, sugar free, or ask for no-whip-cream.

Blacks and hispanics order extra-caramel, extra-whip cream, and lots of frapps and other sugary drinks in general.

And so it goes.

That's what I thought too but some in this thread seem to be claiming there's somehow good ones

the ones they refer to as "Black people" are the ones that are nice to your face.

In the area where I worked, the blacks and hispanics (many of whom were illegal and couldn't speak a lick of English) were generally humble and down-to-earth, or at least didn't give a shit about you (which is fine, because I didn't really care about them either).

I worked in a location right next to an industrial park, with super high-end lawyers and stuff. literally 90% were jews, and the other 10% were asians. They were all massive pricks, holier-than-thou, treating you like you were a worthless cockroach or something. I grew to hate them.

Fuck, I'm glad I don't work that job anymore. It was easy, but putting up with the contempt from upper-class whites, jews, and asians was just depressing.

Somali girls are cute tho

>I worked in a location right next to an industrial park, with super high-end lawyers and stuff. literally 90% were jews

Fucking delete this anti-semitic rant. We didn't go through the loss of over 6.5 million of our people to have to deal with this 24/7. Enough is enough already.

This, I know a really nice dude at ACE, he's great.

>non-whites
>at starbucks

In what world?

>not working at Caribou

wtf user

Some of them would literally come in wearing their yamakas. Also THEY WOULD NEVER TIP, and a few were notorious for literally counting out their metal change to pay, even during rush hour when we were super fucking busy. I can't even make this shit up, Sup Forums is right every time.

I'm in retail at a toy store. We regularly have this one black woman come in with her daughter around closing to "just look aroun" then complain that things cost too much. Her daughter chimped out on us because gift-cards weren't free since she thought the "gift" part means we just give out free money.

>be me
>working at Arby's
>fucking nigger trash comes through drive through
>can't understand wtf they're saying ask them to come to window
>white minivan that's 60% rust
>missing half it's seats
>child in stroller that's held in place with a seat belt
>the 2 negresses start fighting over what they want
>suggest they can have 2 separate orders
>told to keep my nose out of it
>they get 2 separate orders
>both start complaining about the price and demand i give them a discount after they pay
>lol what no i can.jpg
>howlingmonkey.exe
>throw kid in stroller outside of van and into the rain at midnight.
>drive off
>cops show up for kid
>they automatically know who's kid it is
>fuck niggers

I've never seen any be nice to someone's face. The most is they can be agreeable when they want something from you

no, it's absolutely not

t. supervisor 4 years going now

starbucks' only merit is the sheer amount of redpilling you get if you're not a stumbling fucking retard and are aware of your surroundings

oy vey not the 11 million

>literally come in wearing their yamakas

Japanese Jews, then?

It looks like fucking nonsense, but the word is actually yarmulke.

>Liberal Arts

thanks for the correction shylock, who fucking cares

>do y'all got starburr lemnade
>can I use more than one coupon at a time?
>can you combine two dishes into one Frankenstein monster dinner and I pay the same price?
>$1.50 up charge? Nah, iz good.
>yes I need change

The one who replied?

Black guy here. I grew up in Northern Canada and was raised by white people.

I moved down to the US to work in the Oil Fields in the Gulf.

What the hell is wrong with black Americans?

Loud
Rude
Impatient

Just yesterday I was driving a company van to pick up some coworkers and drive out to a heliport and this black guy asked me for ride while I was filling the van up. I said no and he called me a white supremacist.

My dad warned me about white people in the south but the blacks are the worst.

Worst is when people would demand change for their 100$ dollar bills. NIGGA, WE AIN'T A FUCKING BANK! I take the deposit to the bank in the morning to get change; like hell I'm giving you our precious, precious 5$ bills.

once again, who fucking cares about the correct spelling of some kike hat

>whoa other people can reply to me whoa

Who, would you say, orders drip coffee with no sugar and no cream?

Me. I'm white as fuck.

I worked in the service industry for like 3 years

every single customer that came in was nice, the worst thing anyone would really do was leave a bad comment on the restaurant site or wherever

but there's always an air of superiority they have but you can't blame them as service industry workers are really just obsequious soulless machines that are less valuable to the company than the customers (the money)

>Black Man

dresses respectable, talks in clear english, smiles, doesn't insult strangers, walks like a normal adult man

>Nigger

Dresses in clothing that looks like it hasn't been washed in weeks, talks loudly, walks with a limp or like he's trying to hold pants up, insults you, pays with EBT, yells everything,

>Black Man

Drives a nice-looking vehicle that he obviously takes care of, keeps it clean and running right

>Nigger

drives a mid-80's or mid 90's shitbox with rusting hood, sounds like it's about to explode, parts are held on with straps and looks like it was only 500 bucks to buy

Americans can use food stamps to buy Starbucks aka cups of lukewarm liquid freedom?

He called you a white supremacist? Lol.

If he had half a brain he wouldve declared himself Miss Daisy and called you Morgan Freeman

I don't think he's being legit. If he is, god help us all.

>tfw work in high end retail in a suburb of new york
old jewish ladies can be nasty. they always want the biggest bargain. taught me how to go back at em, gotta be aggressive when dealing with aggressive people. some jews are nice, friendly. normal ppl, 'goys' as you guys say, can be just as nasty, or nice. it depends on the individual. but there are trends.

The Economy is crashing soon. I'll live they won't.
the economic bubble has caused a massive population bubble.
I'll survive and breed and create my own religion and country from the ashes
My laugh will be the final one.
That's how, through purpose

How long (in weeks) do you think it will be before someone notices this and the owner establishes a de facto nig quota?

My experience with blacks, in and out of the workplace is that they're only friendly to you when they can use you for something.

Yeah but it's like only 5% of blacks tops that actually speak normally and act like everyone else

They're kind of like jews, but a lot less crafty.

A lot like Jews, far less subversive and crafty though. They CONSTANTLY play the victim as well. Everything is everybody else's fault. Not to mention they are in a constant state of delusion of what they deserve. I know a black guy who thinks that stealing petty things is a good way of earning money lmao

To be honest I have more trouble with european tourists that can't speak any fucking english. very rude people sometimes

honestly the worst customers are anybody that cant fucking communicate or speaka englisha, and then expect me, the cashier, to walk around the store getting everything they want or some other shit

half of my customers are some kinda arab or muslim or indian whatever and theyre usually okay. nice to see their kids all wear our clothes and be normal and stuff. half the others are old asian mothers who cant speak english and just stare and smile

jamaicans are so fucking slow though, holy shit

Some of the nicest customers are african tourists though, theyre so nice, speak english better than fucking frenchers do

I work at a bar in an airport and 90% of the time my interactions with black people are alright. Thry don't tip well compared to others, but that's an entitlement anyway. But jews? Fucking forget it. Just today some fucking hook nosed bastard straight up ran to his plane without paying for his drinks. The guy was in such a rush to not pay $23 for two drinks he didn't even realize he was trying to board the wrong plane and missed his flight. Watching him argue with the delta staff because that was the last flight to new york made it all worth it.

The best part? They refused to reimburse his ticket cost because he used a voucher from a third party agency to get it for basically free. And the only nearby hotels are like $150 a night.

W

put an extra 4 espresso shots in all their coffees until election day then on election day when they vote for hilary or bernie,, stop giving them the extra shots.
when they come back to complain about their coffee not being strong/making them feel good anymore, tell them God is punishing them for voting the way they did and that it has nothing to do with the coffee..

PROFIT