Ask the Burger in Peru anything

Im the burger who posted on and off i would move to peru to take a job as a school teacher. I'm not dead yet. Ask me anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D4yjc1Df1oY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

have you fucked any peruana?

favorite street food?

ANO?

Have you eated pidgeons?

No but I am dating one right now, she's a Psychologist at the school I work at, we're going to a beach this weekend.
Platanos Fritos con una Inca Cola
Si, pero soy CHI
No but I had some awesome Cebiche

honestly my life here is going better than in the US . i have a decent job, a cute girlfriend, i made friends easy, and i enjoy the short work days. Way happier than before

>chi
mexican or peruaviANO parents?
>platano and inca cola
do you /diabetes/ bro?

>I'm not dead yet
Peru is not that dangerous for CHI mestizos pham, the problem is when you're white.

mexican parents and i fucking love inca cola
ive noticed that, people always ask me if im a colombian or a chileno though which is odd. I asked a student why and he told me all tall people from colombia..... lol

>Peru is not that dangerous for CHI mestizos pham, the problem is when you're white.

care to explain?

What is your favorite kind of potato?

Why haven't you accepted the vicuña as your lord and savior?

he's saying shit
skin color doesn't matter, you gonna get mugged (again if you already were)

White = has money and wont resist
Once I was walking with my best friend who is mestizo and the robbers ignored him and went straight to me.

when people ask where im from I usually just say the DF Mexico lol

>tfw ywn be 100% amerindian bull who confiscated wh*te's property and flattened their houses

isn't your spanish bretty retarded? I know how chis talk and it really isn't that good.

where is your family actually from? how do the locals treat you

Sup Perúchi!

Are you in Lima?

my spanish is great lol, i studied abroad in mexico and the peruanos dont know the difference
theyre from Tamaulipas
Ayy senpai
Yes

Did you eat cuy yet?

someone edited my post...I said Ayy senpai not ayy senpai..... what the hell
no

>You will never eat an empanada de cuy and sopa de macaco in a cold winter evening
Why live?

You should Perúchi.
youtube.com/watch?v=D4yjc1Df1oY

So... How much do you earn? Where doyou live and how nice is it? Also tell us more about the girl you're dating.

What's the funkiest potato you've ate? I eventually want to go there and learn the ways of the ancient geneticists.

i will :)
lol i guess ill have to!
1600 soles/m, by miraflores, and shes super short, funny, no kids, speaks english, and shows me around

I don't think Peru has a winter season.

always think twice before replying to an argie

I want to go too

ill go to arg