Only New Worlders who have officially grown up can post in this thread

Only New Worlders who have officially grown up can post in this thread.

Not so fast, Ausfailia, AND ESPECIALLY New Zealand, who recently tried and FAILED at removing their cuckstamp

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tricolour_(flag)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

:\/

>grew up 1965
>didnt get our own constitution until 1982
Why are aussies so stupid?

:v

I found very tragic the whole flag thing, I think the proposed black one looked awesome.

>get rid of union jack
>replace it with tricolors
yes ... yesssss

>tri colour
>republicuckism
Not so fast napoleon

What even is a "cuckstamp"? What does that mean?

the union jack is a stamp of our masters (the british) that we leave on the flag because we are too cucked to become an independent nation
I dont think any aussie or kiwi actually cares about the insult, its either cuckstamp or some ooga booga flag and I know what I prefer

What about all that recently proposed new flags for Australia?

vive le québec libre

Werent you guys gonna join the fucking leaf club and put a fern on your flag?

Australia is an independent nation, though

Their flag would lead you to believe they're still a colony/part of the British Empire.

Oh god, this is bad

Navy blue, red, green, yellow, black, white...all in one flag
and, not to mention,
>muh abos

Jesus fucking christ that is absolutely shite. I'd rather have an LGBT flag than that god-awful piece of shit, that looks like a boomer designed that for some defunct and obsolete government service in the 90's that did nothing but waste taxpayer money and just be a giant nuisance.

Why are people so shit at designing flags?

You need an extremely good sense of proportion, colour theory, understatement and such. You'd be surprised how rare those qualities are.

To be fair, the Union Jack is the world's best looking flag, and almost all of those in the pic looked better in the before pic, especially fucking Canada. I'd say the only exception is South Africa. They have a really slick flag tbqh.

thats interesting considering south africa has one of the worst flags according to vexillology nerds

What are their criteria? I think it looks cool but I don't even have criteria, just a personal opinion.

I really hate tri-colour flags but I honestly like India's flag, I think it represents them nicely and always matches up with how I think of India, of course they need a bit of brown on it, but apart from that it's good.

that's so shite tbqh

Kek with the butthole on it?

In all seriousness though, the colonial flag for India was majestic looking as fuck.

>mfw a shartifart is so blinded by Sup Forums memes he can't can't even recognize objectively good flag design

Hello, am I allowed?

OP's pic suggests yes, even though your current flag basically looks like the United States of Islam. But fuck it, pull up a chair.

This is the actual proposed alternate flag.

Looks a bit too corporate though. That being said, the current Australian flag is complete shit.

What do you guys think of the American flag? I'm asking anyone, burger or not. Personally while there's no denying it's iconic as fuck, I think it's rather gaudy. Way too much going on for my taste.

Nothing wrong with the Union jack

Leave

flag is backwards, the most important bit is supposed to be on the left
also I like the abo, arab and asian holding the flag with the white guy off in the foreground looking on thinking how wonderful an inclusive and multicultural society is

no u

voted not to change the flag, ama

I like this flag.

>white guy
I'm almost positive that's a woman, m8.

what does it represent
what is it like being a cuck

feels good ngl
t. patriot

Too many stars, the old flag with the star circle was GOAT

I am sure the stars are the Southern Cross. A Southern Hemisphere constellation.

>what does it represent
fucking kangaroos and shit mate

there's also a green/gold version, which is the actual national colours of aus

doesn't really make sense for a flag not to have a country's national colours

The original flag with the 13 colonies is based but with 50 states its just too much

the kangaroo is more visible in this one

I like it, makes me think of some rugby team

>a fucking emu eating stars

why the fuck do aussies and kiwis hate the a in weetabix so much?

This flag looks very better than the current one. But the flag of the pic is my favorite.

weetbix was invented in australia, so tell me why you added an extra letter

Wasn't against changing the flag, the options were just so shit.

because fuck you that's why

kys

literally this

Typical Canadian post quality on display right here.

>doesn't really make sense for a flag not to have a country's national colours

Lol what? Why the fuck not?

Looks like a corporate logo

>we traded an actually historically significant and symbolic flag for a fucking leaf

JUST

>>doesn't really make sense for a flag not to have a country's national colours
>
>Lol what? Why the fuck not?
because it doesn't?

a good national flag has it's nations colours, simple as

I changed my mind, this is better

that's nothing m8

god bless

unironically would have voted for this if it had been an option

That's dumb, the Netherlands has a fantastic flag and orange is its national colour

my country's national colour would look gay on a flag

The Netherlands has yet another gay ass tricolor.

>Peru with a FUCKING leaf

They are the original tricolor

Well...shit. I didn't know that. If that's right, then it isn't their fault that their flag is now boring, but their flag is now boring.

>tricolor
wtf? is this a real word?

It wasn't underlined by my spell check when I typed it earlier so, I guess?

you must be over 18 to post on this website
any history course worth its salt would have taught you that term, especially regarding the Revolutions of 1848

>every one of those countries that "grew up" got overrun with shitskins
really makes u think

???

here's your reply

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tricolour_(flag)

Here's your reply underageb&.

If it wasn't for Maori and bogans, kiwis would have voted to remove their cuckstamp

i thought the maori wanted it gone though

Well it's probably tricolour for you, genius. You use the queen's English in NZ, yes? Try that.

are you fucking retarded, literally everyone hated the flag because the designs were dogshit

Every single example is worst without britain but the united states.

Brazil, Angola, Mozambique, Cape Verde, St. Tome, East Timor and macau. We're all worst without portugal.

Australia and New Zealand: Independence is a meme, don't fall for it. Stick to your civilizational traditions.

American flag is 9/10
However American flag with 13 stars is 10/10

You guys should have asked Sup Forums to come up with something to submit for consideration. I bet we could have hooked you up.

shitflags for shitcunts
that's how it works

How does it feel to be a bloody hori or bogan?!

are all americans this fucking retarded

The final flag design was a waaaaaayyyy better than the shitty cuckfest we have now

wouldn't know 2bh

nice meme

Wat
This is 2017
At school kiwis now use British and American English interchangeably

Well sorry m8, I saw your bad joke and failed to recognize it as such because it appeared that you were just legitimately retarded.

>recognize
wtf? is this a real word?

want to know how I can tell you didn't actually go to school in new zealand m8?

I'm still at school (recently turned 18)

>tfw Fiji almost grew up but then decided not to

whining about RP spelling is also underageb& tier, how rudimentary

he probably is some little gen z fanny they're so fucking gay

medium lel

>turning your back on a connection to your country's past in exchange for fucking leafs, ferns, and kangaroos

Can't make this shit up

Looks like a yellow (chang) whale tries to consume the stars.

My ancestors sailed half the planet in the 1800s to settle and farm a bountiful paradise far away from a yurokek shithole

ausmemelia on suicide watch

Are you that Sup Forumstard schoolboy?

Just get a tricolor like every civilized country. Here I made you one using elements of your previous flag and the exact same colors.