What's the best way to off yourself?

what's the best way to off yourself?

exit bag

>open credit card (they cant bill a dead man)
>buy gun and bullets
>shoot self

Most painless?
Exit bag.

Most profound?
Write a manifesto on nonsensical issues and do some act that will get on national news. Better yet, get Trump to mention it in a speech.

no, don't use a gun, the dems and other loonies will just use it to further their disarmament and enslavement to the state agenda

jump off a bridge?

Go to a mall with various blunt objects and start hitting people in the head and beating them to death until someone shoots you.
>2nd amendment public service and population control.

Fuck the district attorney's wife and let him catch the two of you in bed.
>maintain eye contact long enough to get in a wink, a smile, and a head nod for extra credit.

how the fuck would i even get a gun. I've only ever shot one once in my entire life

The best way is to never be born

DON'T DO THE EXIT BAG. Your lungs may pop and that is anything but painless.

Travel back in time and cockblock your dad.

depends on how you mean. carbon monoxide is best, but actually kind of difficult to execute in practice. helium is a good alternative and is practically the same. but even then i've heard that helium bottles supplied from retailers are now filled with some amount of air so people can't kill themselves with them. blame the morons that swallow this stupid religion shit about not being "allowed" to kill themselves.

tried it and it didn't work just got an eye full of my dad nutting into my mom

fall in love

without supervision it seems very dicey.

apart from the risk of being found before you've expired, hanging is probably the best way

Bit iffy with those. afraid someone may save me half way through or fuck it up so only part of my brain gets o2 and i end up retarded.

I've taken care of a few people who's suicide didn't work out and so they now live in a group home

>depends on how you mean. carbon monoxide is best

dangerous for those who find you.

don't listen to this idiot. barotrauma is indeed a possibility if you turn on the gas pressure full blast. you just set it so that it feels about the same pressure as when you exhale. the more you know.

If you'd swallowed it you'd have never been born user.

jacking

post signs before you do it so anyone that investigates your residence can call the fire department first. they have the equipment to handle hazardous oxygen deprived environments.

>barotrauma

not just that. the gas might run out, you might knock the mask off, something might leak, you might arouse suspicion buying the required materials. too much to go wrong.

Heroin overdose
Order purest stuff off deepweb
Maybe even with that phentanyl stuff in it

wouldnt the odds of him being born again be really great tho ?

Fly into the sun

not if astrology is to be believed, he'd be a completely different person.

there's some possibility to the things you mention. what's the best method? i think if you can get the proper gas and aren't an idiot with setting it up, it's fast and painless.

>post signs

too conspicuous and but also may be disregarded. you don't want to kill anyone who'd ignore the sign and risk poisoning to save you.

Hanging. You just wrap something around your neck at about head height and kneel down. After a short while, you'll pass out. When you pass out, your body goes limp and the weight of it pulls you down enough to kill you. Chances are before you pass out, you'll realize you want to live and stand up, take it off and go on with life. It's easy to kill yourself. It's hard to actually go through with it.

its an interesting thought, we would never even know if its him or not.

Wtf is an exit bag

For a first timer, a normal dose of heroin with phentanyl added might end in death.

you can only do so much. if you post signs and some stupid fuck still risks it, and it's not much of risk where helium is involved, then that's on them. CO is a different story depending on what your source is. i agree the signs are a problem if you are trying this in a place where you don't live alone or it's high density and people will see it and fuck you over by calling the cops too fast if you delay too long. in that case i'd use some method to email someone after a certain amount of time to ensure you actually went through with it. or if all else fails, fuck it. i don't care if someone comes into my gas filled apartment after i'm dead, because i'll be dead. i don't care if you think i'm an asshole.

>i don't care if you think i'm an asshole.

just breaks my heart that some user doesn't care about my opinion in a thread about suicide /s

i never believed this until i saw the dolly suicide vid. i believed even voluntarily you would kick your legs and shit to try and escape but she did not. this user is right i believe.

A bag you use to exit this life.

Suicide