twitter.com/footuballon/status/852817290395394049
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

is this /seriea/?

damn, bad time to die. we need AC in the summer

Rip in pease, hot milf!

delet this

Why RIP?
It's only getting better from now on.

rip? if anything, this will only make things better from now. I for one welcome the new chinese overlords

is loaning money from investment funds an sport?

She's not even that hot, but I wouldn't mind if I had the chance to spray cum all over her face.

Chinks can into business so this should be good for AC Milan.

CHINK'D

ChinChan Milan

Berlusconi and Galliani ran the fucking club to the ground.

Literally bargain bin players since 2012, retard signings and megaflops. I will never forget when Galliani bought Matri from Juve for €12m so Juventus could sign Tevez who proceeded to beat the shit of Serie A for like 3 seasons. Fucking uncle fester piece of shit.

Atalanta, Lazio, Fiorentina, Sassuolo etc have better players than Milan.

acmilan.com/en/news/official-statement/2017-04-13/press-release

Thanks for everything but, good riddance.

I hope Milan and Inter can get good next year so we can see Juve, Milan, and Inter in UCL again.

Wait.

So, if L is R, Milan is now Miran?

But Milan died five years ago!

Well galliani showed his talent many times (kaka, shevchenko etc.)
And this year signings werent that bad, look at deuf and suso. But yeah we only can hope that the chinese will help milan

AC Miran

AC Mulan

Ha. Denmark

Better than Juve's attempt.

AC Miranu

>Englishman founds the club and calls it Milan instead of Milano
>Chinese buy the club in 2017 and change the name to AC 米蘭

how likely is this, lads?

Milàn is the way Milano is called in Milanese

the club's name comes from english though
it's pronounced differently so it doesn't sound like dialect, which was looked down upon in the early 1900

Wow finally berlusconi gone

I want to believe they can git gud again.

but they could have bought seven pogbas

Tevez 2 seasons
Matri is great, Coppa italia win thanks to him on loan from milan.

I've always wondered why AC has the england flag on the crest

Milan is rightful English clay

pls gib!

>AC Miran

English flag? You mean the flag of Republic of Genoa?

wtf i hate milan now

>I today leave, after more than thirty years, the ownership and the presidency of AC Milan I do it with grief and emotion, but knowing that modern football, to compete at the top level in Europe and in the world, needs investments and resources that only one family cannot support.

>I will never forget all the emotions that AC Milan gave me and to all of us. I will never forget all the people thanks to whom I had the chance to become the President of this Club that has won so much.

>First of all, of course, the great coaches and the great players who made all our achievements possible, achievements that will forever be part of football history. It would be impossible to thank them one by one: to all of them a big hug.

>The same hug I wish to give to all the managers and the staff who made of AC Milan not only a team but a model club in the world of football. Among these people, the first one to thank is Adriano Galliani, who was our engine and the person who tirelessly built this club.

>But most of all, my deepest thank you from the bottom of my heart goes to our fans. To the millions of supporters who filled the stadiums to shout Forza Milan, to all the others, even more, who being physically far away showed us their support with great enthusiasm. Without all of them, our glorious AC Milan wouldn't have existed and would not exist today. Together with them, we won everything there was to win. I have in my eyes and in my heart, thousands of different moments where the affection showed by our fans was something extraordinary and really touching.

>What I want to say to them is that - although today I leave this position - I will forever be AC Milan's first fan, the team my father taught me to love when I was a child, the dream that we made come true together.

1/2

>I wish the new management to achieve even more great results than we did.

>To those who are staying, the players, the coach, the staff, to all our fans, to each and every one of them, from the bottom of my heart, I wish them to reach their goals and make their dreams come true, both in sport and in life, for them and their loved ones.

>Once again, thank you all.

2/2

first owner was english. wikipedia says the name was alfred edwards.

They are literally the reason for any success Milan have had in your lifetime.

Show some respect!

>chinks only paid 800M for an iconic club
Jesus christ, is it that bad in Italy? Our shittt MlelS teams are already worth 200-300M in the market. I thought Milan would have been sold for billions

'Italian' 'football' is dreck m8

Brand has taken a dive. Haven't even been in Europa League since 2012.

club is deep in debt, it surprises me Berlusconi sold at that price

are you gonna watch Intel-Miran this saturday?

whats the difference between AC Milan and Inter Milan?

>Inter Milan
laughing stock of the league
>AC Milan
not the laughing stock of the league

> knowing that modern football, to compete at the top level in Europe and in the world, needs investments and resources that only one family cannot support.

cuckslayer

>>Inter Milan
Regularly compete in European competition and have one of the best strikers in the world
>AC Milan
Can't even qualify for the Europa League

FTFY

can he fix Milan?

ac: red
inter: blue

he's spent all his money on lawyers and Veronica Lairo's alimony

inb4 they use "smart buys" meaning that they won't buy shit and only make profit from the asian market

How is the second best CL team in history worth less than half the Dodgers and Cloppers were?

galliani is a moron the good guy was braida

underrated

Adrien Silva, Pastore, Lars Bender, Modeste when to Milan when!???

>no stadium

We're fucking back.

They should rename San Siro to Stadio Berlusconi in his honor

RIP? What the fuck are you saying? The future is bright for them.

Eh. So is inter miran. Mulan vs inter miran

I bet that the derby of the madochina will be super insteresting

kek
It genuinelly should be, though.

HA

because they don't own the stadium, have a shit squad, mediocre academy, shitty facilities and are in deep as fuck debt
basically the only thing worth something was the brand

>people laugh when coppa italia is held in asia
>chinese investors flock to seriea

smart play italy

can china money bring Milan back to its glory?

Smart realistic transfer window (unlike Inter's china window which was stupid and not smart):

Isco (short contract so cheap), Belotti but only if they can get him for under 50 million, some Portuguese league prospect, Mussachio for next to Romagnoli, Deulofeu permanent

>Belotti but only if they can get him for under 50 million
so no Belotti then
no way Cairo is letting him go for that little

so... the AC fans are customers now?

isco could probably chose any top team in europe, not sure he'd go to milan right now

not yet

It's Inter Milano to begin with.

twitter.com/footuballon/status/852817290395394049
Nice, Milan have their own version of Fozza Inda now.

JUST

Now AC Milan stands for Asian Club Milan

>top team
bilan is not a top team anymore

Correct analysis. In Serie A there are few european clubs with no debt problems: Fiorentina, Napoli and Jewventus

DELET THIS

This team was F long time ago , OP.

Haven't done anything decent in the last years.

they are still cheating smaller clubs because of name, but this is finally ending

Shitty way to end , they were amazing back in the day.

let's wait till we get Aubameyang and Benzema

At least this time it's an actual proper club being bought out, rather than an irrelevant non entity like Chelsea, City and PSG.

Be the best forever Milan