Is vaping for the sole purpose of quitting cigarettes not degenerate? i.e...

Is vaping for the sole purpose of quitting cigarettes not degenerate? i.e. Is there any way I can use a vape without being a faggot?

Also check em

>trying to justify sooking robot wang

Treat it with the same rules as a cig. Go out behind the dumpster and smoke at work, stand in the rain at the bar and use it.

Keep it concealed when not in use, be shameful of it, don't show it off.

dont use it in public at all. you look like a massive faggot

>Is vaping for the sole purpose of quitting cigarettes not degenerate?
Answered your own question there my burger friend. Don't use it in public though or you'll look like a tosser.

>same rules as a cig
>Go out behind the dumpster and smoke at work
>stand in the rain at the bar and use it
i aint gay dude, i smoke wherever

As long as you don't act like one of those "ITS ONLY VAPOUR BRO" faggots its fine.

who cares? use it if you are using it to help yourself

how about u just straight up quit instead of being a faggot

you're also greek and greeks dgaf about smoking

corporate america is very anti smoking

Whether or not you are a faggot is a pesonal thing that only you can decide.

But everyone else will assume you are a colossal faggot.

Quads of truth from the ausbro

Checked and no, it's fine as long as you're not in public. Also, in the car is okay.

My blood is boiling already knowing I might see you walk down the street with those things. I don't see the appeal. Vaping was a mistake

Vaping for anything other than trying to quit smoking is the absolute dumbest thing. Worked for me, smoked for 20 years trying to quit doing all the tricks.

Enjoy your mouth fedora.

>Is vaping for the sole purpose of quitting cigarettes not degenerate
It isn't, but implies that you will also quit vaping eventually. You don't want to be spending huge amounts of money on retardes-looking batteries to impress your autostic friends with either

>I don't want to be a faggot, but I really care what random strangers think of me.

Found your problem. Vape if you want. I vape because I like the flavors and the fun gadget-aspect of it. End of story.

>be me
>start smoking at 16
>switch to vape @ 18 but still smoke occassionally
>vape for 2 years
>normally buy 18mg/ml nicotine solution but switch to 4mg/ml because I got a great deal on a lot of it
>suddenly my vape breaks
>too busy to go get another one
>couple of days pass
>no longer addicted to nicotine

Been about 5 months now. Didn't realize it was that easy to quit because I had never tried.

Vaping to quit smoking is almost as stupid as using methodone to kick heroin

Methadone to quit smoking, go it.

>quitting a drug
>by paying the Jews more money to inhale the very drug that you're trying to quit

You have the reading comprehension skills of a spade

Too late to correct it now, chasing the dragon.

>Is there any way I can use a vape without being a faggot?
No, and you may as well buy a fedora to go with your vape

I recently quit on my first try with ease. You just need 2 things.

>Netflix account
>Nicoderm CQ patches

Obviously the patches are to get you off cigs. I started with Step 2 and after about a week I moved to Step 3...then a week later I stopped using them and haven't smoked since then.

However, it's easy to still "want" to smoke. This is where the Netflix account comes in handy. Binge watch X-Files. Seriously, I'm not sure if they meant to do it or not, but cigarette smoking man will literally be your reminder of why you want to quit. More than anything I've ever watched, the X-Files made me WANT to stop smoking really bad.

An added bonus to Nicoderm patches is that every night you will have vivid, lucid dreams where you're aware. It's fucking wild.

And almost immediately I felt so much better after quitting. Woke up feeling better, skin looked better, everything....

>Greek
>i aint gay dude