Please explain this phenomenon

Please explain this phenomenon.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1YQGSv5P0Ow
youtube.com/watch?v=n9WClv4U5B8
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sagging_(fashion)
youtube.com/watch?v=JjtK39xMQsw
snopes.com/risque/homosexuality/sagging.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What, niggers? or Gorillas? Im confused

Niggers.

I think it means he wants his welfare check

/Thread

Jokes aside OP, it started as a prison signal. Men in prison looking for protection from gangs would sag their pants to show submissiveness. Yes, to display they are willing to accept anal sex for protection.

Modern rap culture popularized this "fashion". It's pretty funny tbh as most hood niggers hate fags, yet they are unaware they are basically stating they are to real criminals.

Nigs noggin. But it looks fucking gay as fuck. Monkey fucking retards.

Wrong but nice try believeing memes.

This. I thought It was a joke, but Wikipedia say otherwise.

Means nigger

thats not a meme retard

can't tell if u are being sarcastic or not

/thread

I don't know the real reason but I've never bought that line of bullshit either. Way too complicated reasoning and goes against every guy's natural reactions. Flamer excepted of course and I doubt even they would signal like that.

Hmm that is like 1990 bro I don’t see anyone with that and I live in nyc

Or perhaps belt gives nigger nightmare.
Wearing pants like that is extremely uncomfortable.

I bet you think shoes hanging from power lines in certain areas is meaningless too.

nigs be a noggin

Even more to the point is how that reason plays into making the people that don't do that feel superior. "Lol, look how stupid he is for thinking he's being badass but really showing everybody he's a fag, lolollol! I r so smart!"

When a popular reason for something makes you feel superior it's a sure sign the reason is bullshit designed to dehumanize the object of the story.

It has a lot to do with prison life. If you let your pants ride below your ass that's a sign you take it up the ass in prison. I shit you not.

Lol check out this fag.

That's a circumcision ceremony, not dick washing.

def dick washing learn your history

lol jfc, stop over ANALyzing shit

I did learn history, I particularly was interested in ancient Egyptian culture. And this is a circumcision ceremony. Stop believing the bullshit lies Sup Forums feeds you.

grandfather was a CO for 40 years. he's right and you're wrong.

>waaa i cant comprehend logic, let me be racist

Did you realize you were doing the same thing you were alluding to that I was doing? lol

fair enough

I thought it was a way of showing you could keep your pants up with your dick alone.

they picked those cotton-pickin pants, they can wear them how they want

lol do you guys know any black ppl? or do you just come here to release your passive aggression and sexual frustration? this shit is not "in style" anymore. never heard of kanye? a$ap?

youtube.com/watch?v=1YQGSv5P0Ow

it's a prison culture. It isn't a black only thing. Although latino and black population tend to do it more.

Now that one I could buy because it's simple and plays into the "For guys it's all about the dick" and "People suck" tropes.

i realize that comment shows how retarded you really are

>prison culture

right

Dodged two questions. Responding with ad hominem. Okay kid

00:48

nigger culture

better?

But don’t white people also wear these pants?i seen all races where pants like this not only blacks

heard of a whigger?

I beg to differ, as you will see in this historic picture, the white man has always had his pants covering his arse

Yeah but blacks started this in the 90s

Whites just recently started doing it

The 'Booty Warrior' Fleece Johnson already explained that this started in prison for men who wanted to advertise their ass/anal sex being available to other prisoners

The trend became popular because many of the "nice" or "cool" jeans you'd see in the hood were stolen. Stolen clothes are often ill-fitting, because they are taken in haste. Niggers grew accustomed to this: the prevalence, in the hood, of clothes that didn't fit their wearers came to be a facet of the culture.

no belts allowed in jail, pants drops.

This, that butt shit us just meemed by closeted faggots

Nah only partially true. It isn't the only factor

Worst fad of all time

no

no

Whites recently?? Do you live in a fucking rock all races started at the same time

people who don't do those stupid things don't feel superior.
it's just that they feel like those guys who sag their pants and hang their shoes on power lines are below average.

>Explain
Niggers
>Why?
Niggers
>but...
Niggers

No it did not start in prisons for sexual attraction. It started due to the fact people did not wear belts for death row and pants are always sagging. Fucking people believe anything

This as well as having clothes that fit meant you didn't steal them and were therefore, not a piece of shit criminal.
And that could be bad for your reputation.

>getting mad at people for believing something the majority of the world accepts as true
>calling it just 'anything'

Whites were not widely sagging their pants in the 90s like blacks were. MAYBE a few wiggers here and there, who were close enough to the culture to imitate it.

Partially true. That may be the origin, however sagging to sell yourself is also a popular reason. It's only in the mainstream world due to the popularization of being a "gangster". So both reasons are true.

yes

So hipster white wrangler nut squeezing pants are ok?

yes because they atleast pay tax

>triggered sagger detected
Nah it's just more fag culture. Sagged or tight your still a faggot

>No it did not start in prisons for sexual attraction

Let's see.....who should I believe?

A literal old faggot who spent most of his life in prison fucking men and being 100% familiar with prison culture.....or some random anonymous faggot on Sup Forums?

how about a first hand account of the real story
youtube.com/watch?v=n9WClv4U5B8

Bullshit. I'm working as a CO right now and inmates pants sag because we take their belts, shooelaces, and anything else they can hang themselves with. Rap culture made the style big and the mindless nigs on the streets picked it up.

Do you fags realize that there can be more than one factor? I already said it's both the lack of belts and being a gay queerosexual

hahha, I worked at Champs when this fad was in. It was fucking hilarious seeing the niggers and white trash be so excited to look like fucking idiots in these shirts.

Why, this nigga would say anything to justify getting booty.

"ain't no shame in my game"

booty warrior

bullshit!
i'm in prison right now and i'm telling you that pants sagging is for buttsexing. so fuck you occifer

Prison /thread.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sagging_(fashion)

Where did you get that other information from some white racist faggot

>he has to justify getting booty
>he literally admits to threatening to hurt men if they don't give up the booty

>citing Wikipedia
nice try.

>wikipedia as a source

I don't even have to add anything else here.

In jail men sag their pants to show they're down for a fuck.
Because the rap nigger culture is based off of stupid niggers who've more than likely been to jail, this bled in to the non-incarcerated niggers style.

The same applies to backwards billed cap-wearing. Gays would go to clubs and wear their caps backwards, so the bill of the cap wouldn't bump against the abdomen of the guy they were giving a blowjob to.

More than likely, those who do either of these don't know the original origin, and just do it because they're mindless sheep with well-hidden low self confidence.

If you believe most of the shit he says you are retarded and i have a bridge to sell you

>wikipedia
>literally edited by anyone
LOL

You fags seem to forget that Wikipedia is administrated and that there are sources at the bottom of the page

saggin is faggin - Eddie griffin

youtube.com/watch?v=JjtK39xMQsw

Close. Prison issue pants don't fit well and the niggers are allowed belts for obvious reasons. Pants sag in prison and the niggers get out and are too stupid and conditioned so they don't buy belts.

*aren't

all of dem get hawd
all of dem get howrny

So you don't even believe that nigga fucked man ass?
If not...why not?
Because that's literally most of the shit he says in that video

snopes.com/risque/homosexuality/sagging.asp

I don’t know what else you guys need it’s eveywhere online

How about no feable minded asshole

>confirms that it did start in prison
>pretends to somehow know that out of the millions of prisoners over the past couple of decades, none of them intentionally sagged their pants to advertise faggotry

>explain this phenomenon

Hey even cowboys are fags your point is? Even a guy in suit like most politicians are closet fags

False information dude why keep using a meme that shows how ignorant you are

Let me fix that.

Lemme guess, you're a white faggot that still sags his pants? And I bet you live in some small shithole town in the middle of nowhere America, right?

Show me the gay cowboys that wear a big-ass cowboy hat to signal to other gay cowboys that they're available

That's the difference. The average prisoner wasn't wearing pants that were so fucking baggy that the whole backside of their butt was exposed

You're confusing natural sagging of baggy pants with the intentional below-the-asscheek sagging in the OP

Look at this:

The average prisoner with oversized pants most likely sagged like the guy on the left; MAYBE like the guy on the right in the rare case of extra-baggy pants

But advertising faggots were sagging like the middle guy. It takes actual effort to walk around sagging like that in really baggy pants without a belt; otherwise the pants would just fucking fall down completely.

Which means what?

That the pants that the faggots wore fit them just fine and they pulled them down anyway to advertise ass, since the pants wouldn't fall as easily

Nigs gotta nig.

you mad white boi?

Niggas gotta night...