Sup Forums's Top 100 Songs of the 1990s (TOP 100 VOTING)

ITT: We make a list of Sup Forums's favorite 100 songs of the 1990s

>go to ranker.com/list/-and-mu-and-_s-top-100-songs-of-the-1990s/sydneez?publish=true
>upvote the songs you want on the list and downvote the songs you don't want on the list
>after a few days of voting, the top 100 will be the list
>in the final top 100, an artist won't show up on the list more than three times. so in the end, only their top three highest voted songs will make the final list (if they get voted to the top 100)

There will probably be two more threads on this, so vote while you can.

Where are the results from the 2000s thread?

Are you going to make the final chart not look like shit this time?

Sorry for the green and red lines. I tried to get rid of them, but I couldn't. Here it is though, m8.

I'll try. Any other outlets I could use besides Pages?

When I did the 2010s songs I just put the results in a notepad, took a screecap of each half then put them next to each other in an image editor

Holy shit this is awful

Right? That's what everyone says when they see it. Thankfully, I have almost 300 songs this time around, so it'll knock out some of the memes off the list.

Super bump

bump

>Sunny Day Real Estate - Seven in the bottom 200s

Really, m8s?

>no kino

bump

Downvoted all the Radiohead and NMH songs.

Bump!

Another bump

Bump

Juicy and It Was A Good Day are good songs but they're way too high up desu

fuck off with your retarded lists you teenage fuckwit you people are the reason this board has been shit for most of the last decade

Shit luck by modest mouse

We're not accepting new songs anymore, even if it honestly needs more songs from A Lonesome Crowded West.

Bumpity, bump, bump. Bumpity, bump, bump.

The 90s were a mistake. They're nothing but trash.

>no Baby Got Back
Shit poll.