Who here's reaching for that super o tonight?

Who here's reaching for that super o tonight?
Just bought one of these myself

Post all experiences with prostate play

A few days ago I used a aneros prostate massager like in OPs pic and after an hour of it auto jack hammering my ass into submission I came without even touching my dick it was so intense that my whole body was shaking and I was moaning so loud I'm sure my neighbors heard

Were you flaccid?
>an hour of hammering
Didn't that get uncomfortable/tiring? I tried with an nJoy Pure Wand, and it reached a point where it was just uncomfortable to press my prostate - like it was too much.

is a super o supposed to be prostate only or with ejaculation?

prolonged state of orgasm or near orgasm before ejaculatory orgasm via prostate stimulation

been considering getting a prostate vibe. how much are the decent ones?

Gaaaay.

Would you mind sending some of your vids on kik?

oh
do want

Nah thanks, I'll use my finger instead

Never tried a prostate toy, but had one hell of an orgasm off a vibrating dildo with a very large head on it. a lot of cum and felt it inside and out.

You can buy the aneros original for around 55 bucks and it is a life changing event ... you start to understand you can feel something that is pure pleasure and feels like you are cumming for 30 minutes straight .. but prostate play is about being able to create a mental calmness that requires practice that most normies will never attain so they ye out gay instead their loss

Vibration for that long would be too much the aneros of something like it is shaped so it auto fucks you to orgasm

Enjoy cancer you bunch of faggots.

how do i achieve this anal nirvana

wow that's all pretty gay

lol, what type of cancer?

lol, what type of?

Prostate

>physical contact with a surface will produce cancer cells
now this
is what I call
a nice meme

its stimulating prostate not destroing it if done properly

Is this homo?

Die in AIDS needles faggot

Just a friendly warning -- you CAN damage your prostate via stimulation! I cum dark red blood nowadays.

>I cum dark red blood nowadays.
so you are constantly bleeding?

did you shove a pine cone up your butt or something

Are there any of these with remotes? I'd like to make my boyfriend wear one when we go to a movie.

>Are there any of these with remotes?
Ya, they have one that has a phone app.
cant remember the name

I think it was something more than just prostate stimulation toys going on?
Like big dildos or hands?

>I think it was something more
he's trolling

I know someone who gets it in the ass almost everyday for years and he seems fine

That sounds like kidney or bladder bleeding. Just how big was the dildo you rammed up your ass?

why some man seems to squirt - the cant hold pee during fisting? its hot btw

this is probably bladder cancer, or incredibly big stones, the bladder cancer it's specially aggresive, I work in an hospital lab, consider checking this fast, or die a painful and shameful death

also, for everyone else, check'em prostates

Prostate cancer is actually prevented from prostate play you fucking idiot.

True! My favourite is 8" long and ~2" diameter.

It's been going on a year! I imagine if I was to die I would've noticed by now.

I should probably ask my doctor eventually.

don't even bother to check, let natural selection work it out

That's the plan.

Helix is my favorite so far

Just came with my aneros after seeing this thread and deciding to break my 6 day no fap (long time for me). Also, the snoring in the room next to me stopped about half way through; I hope I didn't wake them up with my bed which has essentially been vibrating for the past hour.

I just recently got into this kind of stuff but I'm still very new, any tips for getting stuff up there or is that just something that becomes easier over time.

I usually only do bum stuff after I've been looking at or thinking about lewd things for...most of the day. Seems like my butt gets relaxed more somehow, dunno if there's any science behind this or I'm just hardcore placeboing. Also, I always do like 10 minutes of fingering with lubed up fingers beforehand. In general though, it does seem to get easier. I started maybe 5 months ago and I don't ever think about insertion as a problem nowadays

Glad I know I caused someone to cum tonight ... I always feel my prostate humming for hours after a long session enjoy

Glad To know I caused someone to cum tonight ... I always feel my prostate humming for hours after a long session enjoy

i have an aneros but cannot get it to give me pleasure. help plz?

Thinking of buying a Revo2, as it actually moves around inside you instead of just vibrating.
Anyone else tried it?

Can you get the thing to move around on its own? Some people have trouble with the contractions or whatever they're called

for the aneros toys:
Easier over time. you basically have to learn how to feel, control, and develop some rarely used muscle groups individually down there to get it to work well, and a bunch of it is mental.

First couple times was mildly plesant but took like 2 hours to get to that state, i only got results from it after i accidentally dozed off from relaxing so much and was woken up by some occasional involuntary contractions. Recently it takes me less than 30 minutes to finish hands-free, with the involuntary stuff ramping up in a couple minutes.

Expect to take a couple months until you can orgasm hands-free, and more to get the super o where you are basically cascading orgasms with continuous involuntary contractions but dont actually ejaculate.

For beginner tips dont touch your dick for a week or more at least, and only clean yourself out and try when you are extremely arroused for a good part of the day and can clear your mind and relax. then once you start try experimenting to isolate different muscles down there by clenching different ways.
Once you can manipulate the toy just by twitching muscles down there it is only a matter of time till you relax enough to start feeling really good and can possibly start triggering involuntary contractions.

nope. i have to contract in order to get it to move.

Ok yeah, that's a good thing. Like I said, some people can't into the whole contraction thing. Do you get a boner from using it?

nope, i usually go flaccid after it's in

How tall are you? I hear some bigger dudes sometimes have a harder time

i'm 5'8"

Please bump my thread. Please answer a question or two. Or ask a question or two

What's dick in the ass like? Seems hot I just don't think I can handle it

Oh fug same height as me. Have you tried moving it with your hand to find anything that responds? Also lying on my stomach works great for me, you tried that position before?

>I just don't think I can handle it

Just be honest and tell your boyfriend that.
He probably will take it as slowly as you need.

Try using silicone dildos first. Get used to relaxing, and to how it feels getting filled out.

Which one is better for a beginner?
MGX Trident
Helix Trident
Helix Syn

can't I just download a 3D model and sculpt it with clay?

>can't I just download a 3D model and sculpt it with clay?

...And that would be easier than just buying it

I have a block of air dry clay, so yeah...

I first used enemas to clean myself out.
Started with a small vibrating beaded vibrator, worked my way up to an inflatable vibrator. After about 75 minutes, I was able to take in an 18 incher x 1.75 inch width, and after about 90 minutes, I was finally able to take in an 18 incher x 2.75 inch width.

There's nothing quite like the feeling of having your rectum and colon opened up.

It is a bit hard to keep my shit from just leaking out though. It is a pickle.

>50 square inches of simulated dick
G O A L S

Had the progasm for about a year now. Had many super o's and mmo's but it's never consistent. It's about a 33% success rate atm.

Helix syn is the most popular, no idea about the trident ones since they're new

How did you learn?
Any tips?

I feel like I get really close and it actually feels better than a penile orgasm, but it isnt orgasm

My goal is to program Quantum Computers, so I'm working towards my Computer Science Bachelor's Degree.
But I still like taking simulated black dick. That's right. I prefer dark meat. ;9

Please tell me your name is not Demian...

Don't break your colon pls

Honestly there is nothing specific I do. Just lay on my back, head resting at a good angle for when the mid section contracts.

It is literally random for me. Also I notice how turned on I am has no relevance. Sometimes I can be super horny and not get close. Sometimes I start of just bored and reach the super o.

Poppers help sometimes, sometimes they hinder. There is no consistency and it's kind of frustrating, especially since I know how incredible it feels if I get there.

>simulated black dick.
that's cool

simulated black dick got me through college.

would you consider anal stimulation/orgasm as masturbation?

of course it is, if the point is ever to orgasm and you're doing it yourself it's masturbation

I'm an amateur at this anal stuff but I know clay and I would be worried about that breaking inside of you.

air dry clay is too soft to be a problem if it breaks; no hard edges. I've used it with a condom (after drying it of course) and it's resistant enough. My question was mostly about shape vs consistency/texture

It's old as hell, like when people tell you not to play with your moles/skin tags or you'll get skin cancer, as if you'll activate it.

>How do we keep the earth fully populated with humans forever?

Are you broke or just afraid of buying sex toys? Both can be overcome user, I believe in you.

Broke af rn my dude, and I happen to have a brick of air dry clay.

Aneros is designed to pivot, which induces strain on the anchor point aka perineum tab (very thin)
goodluck craftsman user

pivot where exactly? Care to draw it in paint? This will come in handy for the craft.

Yes. Clean yourself good, lube well and when you try to put something inside push out with your ass like you taking a shit

>try it
>feel nothing
>feel stupid
>stop

That would be gay!

bought this shit today.

hopefully this makes it better

Before I got a bottle of lube I used olive oil and worked perfectly as well.

Just make the thin parts on the base and tabs thiccccc so they don't break.
Or, make the njoy wand instead. It's basically a banana with a bulb at the end. Simple design but I've heard amazing shit about it.

>njoy wand
that one seems pretty simple. Think I can craft one of those with other materials I have around. I'll give it a shot, thanks!

which njoy wand model do you recommend for someone who has never achieved a prostate orgasm before?

urethral sounding is best prostate play

never used one before. Want to though. Deceptively expensive though
gl

Fgt