What went wrong?

what went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dgg8E1nOwf4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what never went right

judging from last game, he's 100% reliant on perfect passes or being so dominant he can sit in the opponent's box with 3 team meates

Brazilian curse

Honestly I don't know. He obviously isn't a Frontman Striker so he can't take Lewa's place.

Probably doesn't work with Ancellotti's plans?

quick reminder that he is actually the highest paid player at buyern right now.

yep. it aint any of those other guys who are actually world class.. why? cause any white guy who scores goals gets massively overrated by the fans and therefore the press, who write what their racist readers want to hear.

Same principle in England, Harry "Mouthbreather" Kane is nowhere near as important as he is made out to be (Tottenham doing just fine without him), Bobadele "darkie" Alli, who actually is a serious talent didnt make the shortlist for Player of the Year, which really has to go to N'Golo "but boy aint he too dark" Kante.

Majority of the fans love the white (and ideally blond) guy which = more cash in the bank, so he has to play, team has to be set up for him, help him score, he is doing the interviews, adverts, team photo shoots.

Football is first and foremost about making money and the majority of the paying masses are white (or would like to be) and can't see past that, since they are usually way too hammered to actually see what is happening on the pitch.

>Japan
>Talking about racism

Brah u re considered a top tier fascist nation. A white/Latino/Black can't walk the anime streets without every pair of eyes looking at him intensively.

Pep babby. And he doesn't work as a lone forward, especially not against real. Ancelotti fucked up.

Teammates couldn't provide him with tap in situations. Too bad he can't play Augsburg and Gibraltar in CL.

>implying he's not an obese weeb studying abroad larping as a Jap

>japan talking about racism

fuck off hypocrite

Based jap

This. 99% of the "Japanons" on this site aren't even Japanese

Bayern missed Lewa so badly. Not just for goalscoring because le cheeky lanky bavarian has declined horribly, he is also now in charge of PKs and FKs. For example, he would have 1000% gotten the refball kick that Vidal fluffed.

Good question. He had been consistently world class from 2010 to 2016. He has become world champion and CL winner and was responsible for these successes, to a large extent. Now he has a stinker season. Even if he would never bounce back he would have had a great career.

So what exactly went wrong?

>play surrounded by top players against shit teams
>look good scoring tap ins
>face equal teams
>look like shit
I... I think I've solved the mystery

it wasnt always like that though

he isn't a proper CF

This! Müller is a secondary striker and not a CF. He needs someone in front of him.

what is he though? he sure as hell isn't a proper RW

He's a Raumdeuter

>For example, he would have 1000% gotten the refball kick that Vidal fluffed.

Robben, Ribbery and probably Lahm and Alonso would've buried that too that chimp wasn't ego tripping.

Everything sticks to the script. He was a meme all along, though.

maybe he'd work with a """winger""" like cr7 who is in the box much more than dribbling around defenders

this not a position, it's a role

secondary striker

>maybe he'd work with a """winger""" like cr7 who is in the box much more than dribbling around defenders
meant for

Polish worker didn't come to work once and everything is falling apart LMAO

>le drag defenders with smart runs/exploit space with offensive movement with no technical ability whatsoever forward man

Basically Aryan Pedro. He's great at what he does in a well oiled team machine, but don't expect him to individually turn shit around when the going gets tough.

>quick reminder that he is actually the highest paid player at buyern right now.
Why?

muh bavarian boy

also he had an insane offer from man united

Actually since Lewandowski joined everything has been falling apart for Bayern in the CL.

Mandzukic was clearly superior, he's proving it at Juve right now.

We can pretty safely establish that Müller needs to get the ball while facing the goal. That automatically makes him unusable as a classic No. 9.

He also needs to be in constant movement, especially off the ball. His primary asset is his ability to think just a bit faster than your typical defender. He creates space, but at the same time he depends on it, because his technical skills are pretty poor.

Ultimately, I think it's about finding that Müller-shaped hole in the enemy's formation, or creating it outright. I'm sure that Ancelotti didn't want to play Müller up front, he's too experienced to actually expect this plan to work. The problem is that there is literally zero depth at striker in this Buyern team. Anyone with at least a bit of hold-up play would be better than Müller.

He never joined LVG's revolution at United, where he'd already be a legend

at this point, müller feels to niche to be viable

his positioning is great, but he has no first touch

>The problem is that there is literally zero depth at striker in this Buyern team
Why did Bayern not bother to renew Pizzaro's deal anyway?

he probably works so well in WCs because it's much easier to find such space in the chaos that is national team football

>making this into a race debate

Fuck off you stupid faggot.

Pizza is fucking GOAT but he's almost 40. They should have never let Mandzukic go, Mandzu-Lewa would be a great strike partnership.

isn't he like 40?

that penalty miss against Atletico last year broke him
he's been absolute dogshit ever since

Go back to Sup Forums you jap retard

Now you should thank Poop for that

>Pep babby
yet he's always been better in the NT

>people thought he was the 3rd best player itw

underrated

not an online game nerd

excuse my wording but it'S still a competitive game

i will never forgive anything you turks do after 2014

diaf

Müller in 2016/17:
34 games
8 goals
15 assists

I don't get >mullel posters. He is still as good as ever, he just switched to poaching assists now instead of goals.

Isn't he the top assister in the league?

>Isn't he the top assister in the league?
no forsberg has 4 more

cont: did you perhaps get stats from all competitions instead of league?

meanwhile Ronaldo had not scored in 2 months in all competitions but he scores yesterday and of course hes the goat again

jej

scoring twice against Bayern in one game is much better than 8 against literally whos

4/10 bait. You apparently tricked a few people into thinking anybody could possibly be this dumb.

He has been playing good tho, Ronaldo actually tries to make assists now, better than last year

too old

>yfw Ronaldo has SEVEN assists in CL

wtf i hate white people now

>They should have never let Mandzukic go, Mandzu-Lewa would be a great strike partnership.
he would be on the bench most of the time

this is a bit true, I remember when our media tried to force the "Kaká is good" meme, trying to make him the posterboy of the NT

How about I ram your deuter if you know what I mean

>Pep babby
if anything then he's a Heynckes baby

Yeah all those god damn overhyped white players

I remember when OUR media tried to force the 'Ronaldinho is good' meme. And they actually succeed in making him a posterboy. His dimwitted grin was everywhere

Just came back from an injury t b h, I still believe in him

>manure wanted to pay 80m for him
lmao imagine him a poogba together

>manure wanted to pay 80m for him
real paid 100m for bale

He is literally the kraut Chicharito

I bet that if Hernandez went to bayern he would have very similar numbers than muller, if not better

lol

No.

Bayern has been absolutely fucking terrible at PKs for years.

Lahm, Robben and Ribbery all are known for choking PKs.
Not sure what Alonsos statistics are since he has been at Bayern.

I honestly think Munich has never trained PKs once in the last like 10 years.

like our media never overhyped any mediocre black player, right?

your flag went wrong, Polandia

so few replies worth commenting on..

he was so bad at the euros, largely the reason germany didnt win that one, but here is again my point.

When Müller fails like this, the commentators and media praise him for being in the right place, making that smart run, say things like "9 out fo 10 times he scores there!" and anythingn else that is positive.

Look at how little sympathy sadio mane got when seriously injuring his knee a couple of weeks back. Young, amazing talent, pretty much the reason for Liverpools (mediocre) successes this season, but commentators barely gave him a mention, no pity, not sadness, no friendly articles,nothing.

pogba is also a good example. nothing but a hate figure, basically good at social media as a classic "heel" for the whites and recognisable in the growing markets of africa, india and asia, where Manure is raking in the cash, hence still profitable club even without winning fuck all in the last 10 years.

And even though pogba is still young, adjusting to english footy (very different to italian, especially in the center of midfield), plus under a shitload lot of pressure and part of a badly disjointed team, he gets fuck all credit or sympathy for though he has been somewhat decent and actually at times pretty goat..

Try not looking at skin colour and comparing players performances and the reaction by fans, commentators and media... you probably can't cause you'd need to get outside your safe space, travel, actually meet people of other cultures, you know talk to them, learn what they are like, immerse yourself in their culture for a few months.. I know, never gonna happen.

Also anyone accussing me of Larping as a Jap, wtf, are you really this stupid?? Its just the location from which I am typing, never claimed otherwise. If you'd ever been to japan you'd know there none of the natives can speak English at this level, thought this was widely known..

he is not that wrong, they have the same shtick
mediocre footballers with great positioning, but at least chicharito is used to play as a 9

>Rummenigge: ‘We would be out of our minds to sell Müller’

Is it too late to call Ed?

Müller to Wolfsburg when, then?

He was never that good to begin with

He has 4 goals and 10 assists in the league which is about 20% goal involvement for Bayern
Horrible season indeed

He is german's Rooney.

>foul
the refereeing in those games was a disaster

how's pogba overhyped exactly?

Why the fuck would you be a team as big as Bayern and not even have a single back up striker? Amazing incompetence there

youtube.com/watch?v=Dgg8E1nOwf4
#poogback

part of uefalona plan

How is that a foul? Alba runs into him

>le too good to be good man

true. at least the result was the right one in the end

Walk on jap, walk on

they would have lost either way but a few of those goals shouldn't have gone up

no word or outrage about the refereeing though, only when barcelona wins

We all have our own cross to bear.

Mandzuckic is so shit hes told to defend and break up play

you probably stole your cross though

yeah just like barca stole countless matches, its why i support them and whisper 'mes que un club' whenever i pick a pocket

we are all born with our very cross up our asses boy, its the orthodox way

>triggered gypsy
lmao don't steal my posts pls