Is tea consumption the cause of British peoples teeth being so absolutely gross?

Is tea consumption the cause of British peoples teeth being so absolutely gross?

I mean, it would explain the discoloration and rotting to a certain extent but what about how mangled and out of place they always are? Other explanations?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0
youtube.com/watch?v=GdUVtEeg9I4
ebay.com/itm/222129637351
youtu.be/bMUgNg7aD8M
washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2015/12/16/jokes-on-us-american-teeth-are-as-bad-as-british-teeth-study-says/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We don't all have shit teeth m8

youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0

thems is candy corns

ITT - Post things that trigger britbongs

You know this is like looking at Jerry Springer and asserting that every American is a gay midget right?

>Nigel loses
>London elects Muslim mayor

Britain is fucked.

>Mayors
>relevant in any sense

The reason why their teeth are fucked is because British parents let their kids suck on dummies till the age of 8 imagine what that constant suction do to their gums

Large populations of humans breeding in close proximity with bad teeth produces a lot of people with bad teeth.

With that being said, imagine kissing her.
Or her

Agreed

looks like my Oblivion character

everybody loves a cliche don't they

lots of sugar in teeth plust not proper hygiene

>Barack
>HUSSEIN
>Obama

Do you really want to get into the Muslim thing reginald? Now think about who you just elected as mayor.... shall I go on?

Tax dodging bastards

>Kills Osama
pics or didn't happen
>Lands on Mars
USSR beat you to that

>UR MORE KEKED THAN US!!! HAHAHAAA

We're all fucked, m9.

President muslim> mayor muslim
Are you that dumb?

>Mayor of London
>No power
>President of United States
>Lots of power
>Twice

oh damn. lol

good post

It's a meme, but yeah the stereotype comes from tea stains, heavy sugar consumption and lack of dental hygiene.

>his president is a muslim

Our sweets and soft drinks have ridiculous amounts of sugar, that and many people still smoke and neglect oral hygiene. As far as the mangled part goes, 97% of people in western countries develop crooked teeth. Its thought that our switch to a soft diet in recent decades is the main cause of this. The whole of our tongues no longer rest in the proper position at the top of our mouth, so our head is not supported correctly, changing the shape of our face and causing our teeth to become overcrowded. Look up Mike Mew if you want more info on this and learn how to make your face great again.

Yeah but you weren't even there kek on Mars I mean oh and as far as Osama goes your country congratulated us on it

I notice you miss the part where there was a British pensioner who was also the hero that day, difference is he didn't make a big deal out of it.
Oh and he wasn't stabbed when he arrived in his home soil, such a heroes welcome.

if you actually look at the information, bongish teeth are actually like the best in europe
it's just that they don't care as much about the superficial appearance of their teeth so much as the actual health, whereas we americans worship the totally straight unnatural pearly white jew

>12 year old

>Go to no guns land
>Forgot about the Tusken Raider, one shows up with a gun
>Fight him bare handed

Muh guns.

You're mayor is Muslim and your white queen has no power kek

Probably because we boil our water in kettles, no microwaves

Yeah lets go for it, some literal nobody has a literal token role in our country whereas your country has a black muslim president

Beagle 2, the first object to safely land on Mars, the solar panel didn't deploy though, but still beat you to landing safely there.

>62% white
>elected nigger Muslim to the presidency twice
glass house.. stones

Oh no, everybody survived, I'd much prefer our police to be homicidal lunatics.

I have tea twice a night and my teeth are like pearls made of iron.

Also English heritage but the inbreeding back there sure as fuck does not help the teeth.

the moon flag is ok but the pluto one sucks kok

neither does the faggot you obsess over

Yeah, I know how ass blasted you bloats get over on your leaky island when criminals are punished by men.

i was wondering how long it would be until a bong posted this

Press F to pay respects to London

Obama literally said "the future does not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam"

The tea explains the decay, the crookedness is the inbreeding
t. W.Virginian

why are american women so ugly?

Wait, I forgot I even had a .webm for that.

He literally and unironically said it

Tea is actually good for teeth.

Yeah a token kek and btw Obama isn't openly Muslim and there is no proof he is fucking autist eat an American dick like you have been since we kicked your ass's

Looks like the beginning of one of those Facial Abuse videos.

-crack-

Americas greatest achievement
youtube.com/watch?v=GdUVtEeg9I4

ebay.com/itm/222129637351

London isn't 55% non-white and there isn't a single British city where whites are the minority unlike your cuckold country but try again

Except when he literally says "my Muslim faith"
youtu.be/bMUgNg7aD8M

fuck off cunt

washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2015/12/16/jokes-on-us-american-teeth-are-as-bad-as-british-teeth-study-says/

The only fucking thing the British have left is their white women do dress a lot more classy then our white women in general.

He was talking about McCain referring to his Muslim faith and his Christian faith try harder reginald I don't want to have a reason to defend that pos

The scary thing is that that god forsaken shithole is about as white as your entire country.

No, what he was supposed to say was "my Christian faith" when referring to his religion. You think the fact that his dad was a Muslim has had no effect on him? What about the time he literally said that the future doesn't belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam? Amerifats are so far up their own arses that they would defend Obama if he started screaming "allu akbar" and blew the white house up

We could fit your country in Texas fuck off kek

And as we all know your country is the pinnacle of justice systems

Lol, I've been on Sup Forums for 12 years, how have I never seen these? They're great.

It's his last few term and near the end of it enjoy your fucking meme reginald but we are not a Muslim nation and that is where you are fucking headed

Is that why you're bringing in so many spics?

You had a Muslim president for 8 years lool

Oh yeah like the ring of pedophilia in government?

OP here. If Brits feel the need to respond please do so with a time stamped photo of your teeth or your post will be automatically disregarded. Thx

pay reparations

I don't think you realise the severity of your situation buddy. Shouldn't you be worrying about your own country instead of the UK?

>W-W-What about you?
Your country has the worst justice system and that's a fact

We have a 62% white majority in a country 10 times larger than yours kek your arguement is invalid

That includes Hispanic mixed with whites reginald nice try race mixing is inevitable I'd rather have spics than islam enjoy your sharia law

Haha look everyone, he's making concessions! You're one step away from acceptance you apathetic lardass

I drink a shit load of tea gents, my teeth are perfectly fine.

Love watching the big mouth amerifats scrambling around when their reality comes crashing down and it's in fact them who are the biggest cucks of western nations

>defending race-mixing
I'd bet he really is a spic. Honestly given the average age of Sup Forums users it's pretty much 50/50 at this point when you talk to an American on here that they'll be non-white

That Pluto was an eyesore

Edited the moon one slightly to get this

We're all in the same boat but by no means am I arrogant enough to defend our problems

I wouldn't disagree but it's pretty sad that these threads are always started by the most far gone country of all