Mac Demarco is a really good musician but I'm afraid he is getting to mainstream

Mac Demarco is a really good musician but I'm afraid he is getting to mainstream

Daaamn
Mac looks like THAT?

Wow, it's almost as if that's the intention of someone making indie pop and soft rock.

Oh nooo what a shame.
Once he becomes popular that means he's not underground anymore and that means you'll have to stop liking him because it's sooo not cool to like people who become popular because more and more people like them.
What a damn shame.

Ha. Mac is such a goofball. UNO DOS ONE TWO TRES QUATRO

I really don't think Mac cares about popularity much
He already is mainstream and also go fuck yourself if this isn't bait. If it is bait (likely) then try harder

Wait bait?
Or is your music taste seriously dependant on an artists popularity?

he p much went mainstream with 2

>I can't tell if it's bait or not, but if it is, it's shitty bait

he's a bit repetitive tho

he has been "mainstream" in the alternative music scene for a while now.

also, who the fuck cares.

He's only 27? I thought he was like 40 desu.

lmao i thought he was 60 lmoaaaooaoaoaoaoaoaoaoaoaoaooaoñjnfodfkgmkgnrmdkgxn xdddd

THICCBOI

>Implying he's not already mainstream

I was at this show he was explaining to the crowd how fat he is and how he really does not plan on fixing his diet and get fatter every year and apologized.

THEN he farted in the mic BRAAAAAP and made his touring bassist sing into it and you could tell the dude wanted to cry but he kept his shit together for the rest of the set

goofball

chill

drumstick

haha

ciggies

lol he's been mainstream for 3 years m8

i'm amazed there's no video or pictures of him wetting himself on stage yet

>smokes like crazy
>tours continuously
>switched from sipping beer on stage to polishing off bottles of hard liquor
>now set to become morbidly obese too

why is he doing this to himself ;_;

dude if animal collective and grimes could go mainstream mac definitely can. salad days was his never mind everything else is trash.

He is an amazing musician, his music is so unique especially with the high pitched tone of the guitar. I haven't heard any other artist like him that plays that same unique sound. Mac's slowly getting into the mainstream idek if that's a bad or a good thing.

>I'm afraid he is getting to mainstream
Wtf that's a good thing;

If you actually enjoy an artist, you should want him to be popular and successful

I know that Mac was never skelly, but look how thin he was in 2012. I don't know why he does it to himself. He looks like someone who really loves himself. I would expect it from some depressed fuck that wants to die, but Mac seems to enjoy life a lot.