Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

It's my birthday in a few minutes and I'm gonna spend it all alone as usual. Let's have a thread about funny shit ylyl and aphorisms.

nah fuck off faggot

you

Being alone on your birthday isn't the worst thing in the world, Sup Forumsro.

are

faggit

happy birthday user, wishing you luck for the next year of your life

Is that St. Rocco?

kek. youre absolutely right Sup Forums. Sometimes man has to find the only sane company, himself.

But it is not a good experience. I figure people should not make a big deal out of birthdays when we are kids. Might help taking the edge out of shitty birthdays later in life.

Happy birthday ya lil Sup Forumsitch

It's Diogenes the dog. Read up on him!

tl;dr what he says in a nutshell is

"if you make yourself walk through hell everyday, you enjoy the simple things in life better"

Plus he was a badass. Told Alexander the Great to fuck off and Alexander wanted to suck his dick for that kek

Kek

Happy Birthday faggot, have some tiddays

Happy birthday, Crystal.

Happy birthday user. Hope you have a good one

Hi user. I see you called someone a "faggot" I'm assuming you meant this jokingly, but I've been mulling this over in my head for several minutes and it does not sit right.

Let me please (re)iterate you on this word. Not only does it aim hatred at a large group of people that I myself and many of my friends are a part of, the word has the power to tear down and undermine a fight that we have been fighting for decades. I don't know where you stand on the issue, but I'm assuming you value your rights to equality as a citizen of this country.

You may think that this is only a word, a mere configuration of letters, but this word is the foundation that keeps LGBT people held in the depths of inequality, while men like yourself toss around hateful slurs in a joking way thinking immaturely that you are immune to hurting anyone. This is not true. Next time you throw this word out (however jokingly and privately you may thing you are using this- in this era NOTHING is ever private), think about those who have struggled for the right to feel safe in their own country.

The word "faggot" creates a hostile environment and makes many LGBT people feel unsafe around those who have enough power in society to use such words. Don't make me feel unsafe. I have a right to my safety. And although I have tremendous pride in being a mature, strong, bisexual woman, it really sucks when your words get in the way of my pride. Thanks for your attention.

kek is this copypasta yet

lol fag

gayfag

happy birthday Sup Forumsro and stay strong...eventually sunshine will come...im waiting for it aswell

>told alexander the great to fuck off.
Yeah, that was never confirmed.

need an affidavit signed?

It's a good story tho.

Are you in your 20s?
Are you in a basement?
Are you white?
Are you overweight?
Are you considered generally agreable? (Answer honestly)
Do you have a neck beard?
Are you a virgin?
When's the last time you made physical contact with a girl that wasn't your mom?

See

happy birthday user!

Happy birthday man, were here for you

>2017
>still posting Diogenes
>thinking that Diogenes was the ancient equivalent to modern NEET faggots
That fucker was a hobo. Period. He's no different than the modern gutter rats you find squatting all over the place, spouting off their weak philosophical bullshit in order to try and legitimize their fucked existence.