Graecopithecus freybergi is a hominid originally identified by a single fragment of skull found in 1944...

>Graecopithecus freybergi is a hominid originally identified by a single fragment of skull found in 1944. Since then more specimens have been found, indicating that the specimen may be the oldest known direct ancestor of modern man.
>The mandible with a (tertiary molar) m3 that is very worn, the root of a (secondary molar) m2 and a fragment of a (premolar) p3 is from the Tour la Reine site and is dated from the late Miocene. Excavation of the site is not possible (1986) due to the owner having built a swimming pool on the location. The mandible was found on the Greek mainland at Pyrgos Vassilissis, north west of Athens.
>G. freybergi is considered as being perhaps the same as Ouranopithecus macedoniensis. The hominid is the least well known of those found within Europe.
>An examination of the detailed morphology of molar teeth from two fossils of G. freybergi published in 2017 suggests that it may be a hominin, that is sharing ancestry with Homo but not with the Chimpanzees (Pan). This calls into question the prevailing belief that humans originated in Africa.

Oh look humans originated from Greece and not from east africa. Thanks science.

>a monkey's tooth invalidates decades' worth of genetic and archaeological evidence

okay stormkiddy

thats how science works :)

WE

I AM GREEK :D

WUZ

greeks aren't white anyway, so stormcucks should STILL be on suicide watch

>Greeks
>White

Finngolian autism, many such cases.

uhh yeah thats how it goes? scientific theories get disproven all the time by more recent research, even the einstein's theory of relativity has been challenged during recent years through new discoveries.

Am I Greek?

Why do you assume that the first humans were white?

why do they dislike the africa theory?

literally >REEEEEEEEEE STOP SAYING I'M DESCENDED FROM NIGGERS REEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

good point, if you read the phys article it indicates Europe was hot savannah at the time.

Indeed. The living conditions are the same in both cases. Only the continent is different. Human apes still looked like apes.

A greek world perhaps?

Persian here, let's not. Last time you guys tried that your epileptic general burnt down a city for no reason and tried to introduce assfucking

But I like burning things down and sodomizing, a Greek world seems fine by me

uhm, try again, sweetie???

nothing of worth was lost
it is legal to be a transsexual in iran

doubt it, i mean what the fuck, its like they're admitting they're as ancient and less evolved just like negroids.
this just doesn't compute when you consider stormfags mindset

if the romans and persians didn't fuck each other up for centuries, islam and turkics wouldn't have even been recorded in history
but you started it so here's a cool song about alexander :^)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlom58cdyzs

How did I know this thread was immediately going to be arguing about whether or not the hominid was white?

i wouldn't mind, as long as the filthy Cretans stay on their island

A world with more Greeks and less iranians would be a better one.

Wow, talk about assmad
Reminder that the rise of Islam was your fault

This doesn't change the fact that we evolved from monkeys

We were all Greek the whole time.

So Iki was right after all huh

Hey stupids, that's not how evolution works. There was no "first" "human" and this doesn't prove jack shit unless you find ten thousand 800.000 year old bones like in that shithole Ethiopia and the arabian peninsula.

>>Since then more specimens have been found, indicating that the specimen may be the oldest known direct ancestor of modern man.
ヽ(~~~ )ノ

can you guys at least post sauce?

we didn't we have common ancestors with them