HOW DOES IT FEEL
HOW DOES IT FEEL BITCHES!!!!!!

>UNNNNGGGGGGGGGG!!!!

rolling for dubs

10k by xmas. Dip early next year then going to hit the 20s later next year

I can't wait to see how many morons kill themselves when it blows up

what talking about

behold

Everybody is piling onto a highly volatile investment hype train. It's currently riding on an unregulated train as governments struggle to make laws fast enough to cover cryptocurrency.

These crazy successful investments come and go in different shapes and forms every few years and the outcome is the same every time- a few people make a LOT of money, the rest get fucked big time.

TL;DR unless you know something that most do not (such as upcoming regulatory action against btc), or you're extraordinarily lucky and manage to cash out before it goes to shit, you're probably not going to be "one of the lucky few"

So is it too late or what

You can still trade on percentages.

>not too late
>green texts are truths
>anyone telling you this is a bad idea is a pundit or about to an hero themselves for being too naive to invest when they heard about it and didn't bother to learn a few simple terminal commands in 2011, for example, plebs

>fucking plebian

lol, you stupid luddite

>an hero now

theres litecoin, ethereum (which if you invested in three days ago you could have an extra two hundred bucks by now if you bought one unit)
>whats so bad about a five percent average weekly gain???????????

its pretty much free money...

All it comes down to is one thing: When there is money involved, not everybody can win.

If I knew the answer to that question I'd be one of the lucky few tbh

You never know. It could go up like this for another year, or it could all crash to worthless tomorrow, but consider this; what asset does bitcoin have other than bitcoin? This is fundamentally the problem- Everybody is calling bitcoin a currency when in reality, it's an asset.

Currencies there to facilitate transactions, they have meaningful and relatively stable value at all times; These are fundamental properties of currency. Currency is fundamentally there to replace goods in a bartering system, and with a several day duration for each transaction, bitcoin just doesn't fit the bill.

Ultimately it's useful for two things; Anonymous transactions, and speculative investment.

Speculative investment is fine, it happens all the time in commodities like gold or silver, but those investments typically have an underlying value. Gold and silver has a value Jewellery, Electronics etc..

These "other uses" mean that gold and silver will always have a value, and the investment values will never go below that. Bitcoin on the other hand has value ONLY because people currently says it has value.

Have a look at Qualcomm in 1999. Their shares rose by 2,619% (1 year) which SHITS all over bitcoins rise. In fact 47 companies on the S&P 500 dropped 20% or more in value in 24h around the time of the dotcom burst which was largely spurred on by the same sort of speculative investment, riding on unregulated laws and the belief that no significant changes could occur that would release the monopoly of these huge tech companies over the world.

Unfortunately for them, a little thing called the internet had gone mainstream...

Yeah man I definitely fucked up my in... oh wait..

come at me when you're here before you're 30.

you're a fucking idiot

>bitcoin equals money

>money equals art

if you want to check out a cool show with the cash you never invested, there's a great show in the currency exhibit the Smithsonian in the Washington Mall,

Oh wait maybe I spent all my money on cars and bik.. fuck

read the comment below yours

I turn 31 next year

>lurk moar faggot

neckbeerd 4 lyf

your temper is quite choleric is it not?

>inb4 10K

dubs get!

Everybody gets frustrated when they see people doing shit they clearly don't understand, when that's what they do for a living....

>several day duration for each transaction...

meening that because bitcoin trades 24/7 in a market that is freely available to all, it doesn't fit the pundit's definition of something worth investing in

regulation meaning it's harder to trace (invest in zerocoin if that makes you buttmad) and manipulate?

#feedtherobots

bitcoin won't die or devalue (at least not permanently, in which case TIME TO BUY FUCKERS) until my cohorts and I decide to turn off our computers

its only weakness is lack of faith, the internet kill switch, or quantum decryption

>SUCCCCCCCCC

No you dingus, did you even read it. It doesn't fit the pundits definition of currency, it's an asset. Investing in assets is perfectly fine. Its investing in an asset that has no underlying value which I have a problem with.

As for making it harder to manipulate, that's also evidently wrong based on the media storm around the raging success of bitcoin. That has had a measurable impact on its popularity and its price.

which explains why its worth nothing

back to the drawing board for this guy!

you clearly confuse the definitions of anonymous and pseudonymous with themselves

roll for trips

GOD DAMNIT GIVE ME SOME FUCKING TRIPS

look fucker, just because you say something isn't, doesn't mean it isn't

the point is that it's over 9000

and the same people speculating on it's worthlessness are the same miserable fucks who refuse to hop on board

it's divisibility is it's power, there is literally enough in existence already for it's value to keep rising while everyone jumps on board and pretty little pieces of paper continue to lose value against it while they stack up in museums or someones collection or some rapper's instagram account