What makes him the BUSIEST music nerd?

What makes him the BUSIEST music nerd?

>get out of bed, not even decently dressed
>listen to album, write down adjectives from thesaurus that describe how i feel about an album
>turn on camera and make 10 minute video of the feels an album gives me and sprinkle "shimmering high hats" and "farty synths" and "[genre the band plays] outfit"
>do le ironically i don't even care attitude
>shitpost on twitter
>shitpost on second channel

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qsKjzWd06lY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's got a third channel he shitposts on tyvm, and he does podcasts and stuff

Melon

He and his fans need to fucking die and gtfo of this board

So where can i hear the music that this hipster cantaloupe plays

he's married to a black woman.

>how to spot a newfag

youtube.com/watch?v=qsKjzWd06lY

> liking fagtano
Die

why do you losers keep talking shit about me?

>bet people come here looking for a video of him playing an instrument and hope that he sucks. "Aww yea he thinks he knows so much huh? Let's hear him pla.....ohhh fuck...."
was actually good.

Go away anthony.

Where did the melon touch you sweetheart?

> melon
Nigga more like humpty dumpty

I'm giving you a bad review, fucker

name a busier music nerd. a single one.

glad i hopped off the melon train back in 2012. his following went full cancer and it's sad to see him struggle to appease them with his "meme" videos. i know his raking in cash this way, but it's essentially selling out.

Is this a best guitarists thread because you nailed it my man

Good point

fuck off anthony I laughed my buttocks off while watching your weird video

Scaruffi. Has been for quite a while.

He's a pedophile.

>"Why are there age limits? why is it illegal to marry a 12-year old? Helen of Troy was 12. Juliet and Cleopatra were still teenagers when they became famous. Most heroines of classic novels and poems were underage by today's laws. Thomas Edison married a 16-year-old. Medical studies show that the best age for a woman to have children is between 15 and 25 (lowest chances of miscarriage, of birth defects and, last but not least, of the woman dying while giving birth); while the worst age is after the mid 30s. And the younger you are, the more likely you are to cement a real friendship with your children; the older you are, the more likely that the "generational gap" will hurt your children's psychology."

He seems like a really happy guy to me. Maybe you don't like what he does, but him and his fans are getting a lot out of his work

He is right, you know.

I wish he make a AMA here, come on dawg Sup Forums need this

Nardwuar

he's not wrong

Me
I work 6 hours plus college work plus listening to every album out there
(I also have a gf)

this relates to his music reviews how?

wtf I love le beatles man now