Is it true that in some countries soldiers can occupy a citizens residence even when it is not a time of war?

Is it true that in some countries soldiers can occupy a citizens residence even when it is not a time of war?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution

I trust our armed forces and would let them occupy my house if it came to that, I am part of the reserve myself after all.

So you would let them come into your house, steal all your food, make a mess of the place, and then leave. Even when there's no war.

Because that's what the Br*tish did to us!

if it serves national interests, yes i would.

can i fuk ur mom for national interests?

no because you're a foreigner so you might be a spy.

Pay debts fucing cunt

leeching redcoat motherfucker, get off my continent and stop stealing my money rrrreeeeeee

>british soldiers sometimes have to quarter in the homes of american colonists (keep in mind that these colonists are some of the wealthiest people in the british empire) in order to protect them from the french and spanish
>rather than being loyal and patriotic these americans proceed to shoot them for it

Honestly what the fuck is wrong with burgers?

>leeching
HOWLING

when the poor frogs asked for some of their billions of dollars back during a famine the americans started shooting at them instead
it's in their blood

why should I give my house to fags who overtax me, ofc im going to shoot them you leafcuck

sir *cocks gun* *gives an eerie fake smile* i need you to step off my property

In 1765, the average amount of tax paid by someone in Great Britain itself was 312 pence (26 shillings) per year.

In Massachusetts, Pennsylvania and New York, the average tax was 12 pence per year, or 4% of the amount paid by people in Britain. People in Virginia only paid 5 pence, or less than half that amount.

In the years between 1765 and 1775 Britain greatly increased the tax burden on the American colonists by raising customs duties. This increased the tax burden by a massive 8 pence per head, to 20 pence per year — or 6% of the taxes that people in Britain itself had to pay, rather than 4%. This injustice drove the American patriots to rebellion.

Source: Palmer, R R: The Age of the Democratic Revolution (1959), Princeton University Press

american soldier can occupy my country even though we aren't at war

okay well I was only pretending to be patriotic of this country anyways

this

Redcoat get out REEEEEEEEEEEE

Why should I pay taxes to a parliament who doesn't give me any representation

:3

i wasn't kidding. ami go home please

stop playing hard to get senpai

not to mention the fact that the British treated American's like second class citizens, even tho we outnumbered them enormously. As well as our governess were appointed by the King, so if we wanted change we had to try to convince a motherfucking puppet