I need more for hnnnng... research... purposes

I need more for hnnnng... research... purposes
also you save you lose

ok Drs and profs; so what exactly are you needing this research specimen for?

G-genetal genetical analysis

Please specify how dr.

actually my fellow scholar, I was wondering how an alleged male was built for... hnnng... perfect breeding standards

i want to wrap my hand around that pretty little neck and choke it while i fuck that ass deep

I see I'm not the only doctor in the lab lol, I'm Dr. OP

Does it .. really have a penis user
Please
Please say no

we know, that's what the... uh... uhhhh... studies are for! We need to run some tests

Of course it does, this is why its better to be gay.

God dammit I'm gay

I do believe sample TR4p.F3m1n1N3 was initially constructed to impregnate humans of the female sex but some mutation has occurred leading to a swap in genders. Please teach me how such a thing could occur.
>posting in the order I have them may repost images as a result
And what results do you believe you'll receive dr?
Nice to meet you Dr. OP. What is your alma mater?
Such as what?
Indeed my pal!

Well surely I'd just run my hand along the genital region to identify the sex organ... but it is useless for I will need a more thorough examination

>this is your study partner for a big assignment
>you're both alone in your room
wat do

Post more

good fucking lord i want to inject my seed into that rectal cavity

ask consent, then kiss while jerking him off in his pants.

Study..him..very thoroughly

Very well dr go on.
I don't understand prof. please explain?
VERY WELL my friend.
Do you intend to grow a vegetable garden within the subject?
You intend to do WHAT inside the specimens trousers?
Explain in detail and what is your hypothesis concerning specimen TR4p?

I'm actually the first 4/5 of these posts lol so I shall answer them all.
>INteresting! I too have heard of this TR4p.F3m creation myself and it is alleged that it holds with it the power to make it not gay and that's what we must find out, through research!
>Question: Is this individual a TR4p.F3m mutation and if so, does falling victim to the irresistible urge to breed make you a member of the gay communtiy?
>Hypothisis: probably yes to both but who cares, les find out boi

Cool

WELL ahem after identifying the organ, I'd need to take my hand up subject TR4p(1)'s skirt.
>First discovery, subject has in fact a feminine penis underneath panties of a most feminine caliber, and it has both my mouth and my own penis at a loss for words

I intend to grab his genitals gently and jerk him of while kissing him. Hopefully bringing him to orgasm.

Just post the fucking sauce you inbreds

Thx

this thread has successfully made me gay as fuck

I believe the specimen TR4p is a male, however, can very effortlessly pass for a female in most situations, therefore, the partner of said specimen won't be perceived gay.

Apologies, but there is no room for a savant in a lab of prominent members of the scientific community. Good day

(2nd one was me)
aw hell yea

here here, good sir

Guys...plz I need sauce who is this Angel im dying over here

I agree, however it may be that you are under the breeding power of subject TR4p(1), looking to find more documentation to study... preferably images, wouldn't you agree

I concur with this brutish young fellow

Well said, as subject TR4p(1) is quite the exquisite specimen

Angel? We speak not of christ in this lab, only of hnnng... anatomical and mental theory

Who is this person

hmm...
do I wanna be a dick and post pictures of myself and be no help to this operation at all?

FUCK IT, I’ll do both, happy digging y’all.
inb4 no underage b&
you’d be surprised.

quite so

Well dr. user I hold the same belief considering your hypothesis.
Well I believe the room grows hotter when the subject is near. And blood flow increases strangely.
Keep describing your research techniques. I'm curious.
Such foul language is immature.
What chemical reaction are you referring to dr?
Well done professor. Keep up the good work.
Well if you require sauce I do believe an Italian eatery is down the block my friend.
Agreed.

be that as it may we welcome you Dr. Filter

Lad! As it is, we are discussing subject TR4p(1), and your examinatio will be performed on later circumstances

wtf is wrong with you fags obsessing over this kid

Dr. CockusBlockus this is no help to the Operation whatsoever

Doctor, we are merely examining the subject

I am sorry Dr.
this is one of the only good pictures I have as I’m a insecure little cunt.

I apologize in advance!

The highest of keks to you, you comedic fellow!

That is a great wig
Though I do prefer subject TR4p in short hair

Wait, do you know who it is in OP's pic? Plz tell

This is my favorite thread of all but i would like to know who is the person from the first pic

this is someone's boy

We obsess not over TR4p but commit ourselves to the fullest inresearch of it.
This shall not do. We need further research from additional subjects.
What protocol is F.A.P.?
Very well dr.
Subject TR4p.F3m1n1N3 my friend.

>After identifying and... hnnng thoroughly getting a feel for subject TR4p(1)'s breeding instrument, I find myself in a state of arousal. This is unidentified as it may be the feminine aspect, or of the confusion and urge I feel to breed. More research must be conducted as to which case this may be.
Dr. OP drops the subject's panties and lifts skirt to find a rather fine specimen of both male anatomy and female body structure.
>Weakness starts to set in at this point as I feel compelled to do a hand examination of the glutes and thighs of specimine TR4p(1) THIS... uhhh... must be the the urge to breed I assume, what say you of this find Dr. user(s)?

agreed my fellow scholar... now hnng we need to see many different wigs to establish some kind of variable of course

Doctor Ray Jing Bonur here
Congratulations with the new findings, you may examine the subject more thoroughly

Ok OP

Now that looks like it coule be a boy.

additional subjects?
Is one subject not enough doctor?
If so, I have one subject at this resolve.

Dr. Filter is a possibility, but that examination is not for now.

Protocol? No, this is Walker` Industries and you're a cunt.

We do not know yet professor but it shall be determined with time.
Dr. your work is extravagant my friend. For how long has this been your field of study? I do believe decades from your knowledge.
Very well.
Nice to meet you dr. Bonur. If I may ask, from what school do you hail?
>coule
I am unfamiliar with this unit of measurement? Does it pertain to the amount of sperm within the fluid?
Why yes more is always better dr.
Excuse me?

Is this a new specimen?

Let me know when we shall begin testing with Dr. Filter.

Though to my knowledge, Dr. Filter is a Femboy, is that accepted here?

HNNNG well this is a fantastic example, thanks in advance Doctor
excellent! I shall Sir, thank you!
- Dr. OP
>Resisting the temptations to breed with the subject has become increasingly more challenging with the lower half of the body exposed, now my instrument has become more restless. Ignoring this fact, I must continue for PH.D's of all.
Lifting the subject's shirt, I discover two female nursing objects of.. a most... enticing nature.
>Let it be known that hormones have been taken in small doses to enact the growing of breasts, write this in the log, Doctor

Just a pretty girl before the transition. Look at the tiles.

You heard me.

NOT AT ALL DOCTOR, this subject may be referenced to be called TR4p(2) as it also compels me to breed

quite so, acceptance of subject F3m(1) is also in order

Two more subjects? Will the doctors please name these discoveries please?

Here is Dr. Filter.
As we are not evaluating him yet, let’s remain to call him Dr. Filter.

It’s a possibility that he may be TR4p(2) but it seems he is a femboy.

Let the resemblance to the individual from "Stranger Things" be noted in the log please?

I DID NOT SEE THAT Doctor!
Is F3m(1) in order?

Nice to meet you too doctor op
I hail from the Johns Hopkins university
What about yourself?

My name is Zone Walker and I'm here for the cargo.

It may very well be
QUARINTINE. Please isolate and dispose of this specimen lest it contaminate the others.
Yes of course dr. All are welcome.
Dear heavens please continue your finest work my friends.
Drs. I do believe an appendage of mine has increased circulation for some strange reason. I must get to the bottom of this.
I've heard no voices professor, are you schizophrenic?
Very well.

Yogi Sofi or Amie Sofia.

I believe, we need further details about these potential specimens before we can get down to naming them

My credentials are in order, I assure you, but plans may be to soon study elsewhere in upstate NY

I agree

God is Gangsta

also an excellent specimen

>be Zone
>shitposting on some thread
>get called specimen
>muh tentacles
>

who in the earth is this goddess? is so cute am in love

Proceed with caution doctor, make sure your instrument doesn't crack a leak

WELL I SAY, my instrument is quite enthralled in this new discovery as well, Subject SOFI is also in need of research

Yes it is dr.
Why I represent The University of Ko.
So TR4p.ZW will suffice?
TR4p.YA-S?
Where so friend?
Oh my appendage.
Specimen TR4p.F3m1n1N3
INDEED safety is always the top priority.

We haven't yet established the existence of God, but I believe there is a possibility that it may indeed be "gangsta"

How did it achieve a tanline? Wouldn't Wingus and the ping pong boys give the game away at the beach?

Pay some respect, user, that's how you get to cuddle&YouTube ~

At this rate of so many fine individuals, it would seem prone to.
NEVERTHELESS ahem, Dr. OP would like to apologize to the one called Zone. It would seem that simply "Zone" will do. We are conducting... research

I'm okay with this ;v

We have more coverage on F3m(1) Doctor, as he looks like an induvidial from “Stranger Things.”

Nothing else is logged for F3m(1) as he is our only subject in this region of observation.

Also you can stalk me on zuccbook if you want

what is this 'zuccbook' you speak of