/cum/

Reminder that these are all actual episodes edition

>that episode of seinfeld where it's revealed Newman is cannibal and he tries to eat Kramer alive
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Butter_Shave

>that episode of Seinfeld where we learn Jerry and George are pedosexuals and they stare at underage girls breasts
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Shoes_(Seinfeld)

>that episode of Seinfeld where Kramer brainwashes little kids with communist propaganda while dressed up as Santa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Race_(Seinfeld)

>that episode of Seinfeld where Elaine dates a guy more than twice as old as she is
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Alternate_Side

>that episode of Seinfeld where Jerry kills Elaine's boyfriends
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Checks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p5hURyhPQCs
newrepublic.com/article/142828/no-liberals-not-falling-conspiracy-theories-just-like-conservatives
bdsmtest.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for fuck PA

Asians confirmed best Americans

AB's flag is a bit too yankish for me, it's nice and simple and the colours are good, but all in all it's just a simplified coat of arms on a blue background, like 50% of the american state flags out there

the western canadian independence flag would make a good albertan flag
ukranian-canadians are the most powerful race in the world

white people are evil
youtube.com/watch?v=p5hURyhPQCs

what about the one where kramer is falsely mistaken for a pimp

newrepublic.com/article/142828/no-liberals-not-falling-conspiracy-theories-just-like-conservatives

really? from what I've seen Pittsburgh is a bland but pretty city in PA. philly is the ugly city.

most of PA is very pleasant looking, it's just the society I don't mesh with
yeah those, but I don't like the whispering ones either
honestly depends on the context. normally i fantasize about being rly submissive. but when I'm hanging around women I definitely feel more dominant

Wish I was a sex slave

i liked the episode of Seinfeld with the artist

whitey brainlets, when will they learn?

I just hate the disgusting way Pittsburghers talk tbqh.

tfw no gf

>China just self-selects it's best school grades as the whole country's
Wew, fucking chinks

what a fucking degenerate test

i like the episode of seinfeld with the old lady with the goiter who fucked gandhi

Jerry Seinfeld should release the HD upscales
I would buy them without thinking

What about the episode where he ruins some pakistani guys life and get's him deported?

wtf I love Kramer now!

you guys are the only friends i have

kill me

buddhism comes from hinduism

To be fair, the more subs there are the more options doms have, thus further consolidating their superior position with other options if the sub becomes too demanding or refuses to go along with their desires.

Anyone else here get a bit depressed about how they spent their time in college stuck in their dorms?
>tfw see people posting videos or pictures of them having fun or partying
>I've never been to a party since middle school when I went to a friend's birthday party

these are always cringe because, putting aside the content for a sec, you can tell it's usually a spur-of-the-moment emotional outburst that they just haven't thought thru. they make one insult then flounder around about what to do next. very awkward to watch

also a bird is chirping outside like it's the middle of the day wtf
I met quite a few pitts but I never met a yinz, so idk how they talk. can you describe it? to me, the college students from pitts I met just sounded like normal american. they mocked me for saying shit like woder

>That previously banned episode where Kramer burns the Dominican flag

No

Best episode is the one about Newman avoiding the traffic cops

BETTER not be my frozen vegetables in my freezer

>W-WE ARE NOT LIKE CONSERVATIVES

don't care about partying
but i didn't befriend anyone while in college which is saddening

Here's something a Pittsburgher might say
>I'm tellin' yinz I aint e-scared to go over there!
This is me trying my best to put it into a typed format. Also the whole football rivalry only makes me dislike them more when they say shit like "One for the thumb"

guess again sweetie ;P

People always talk about having fun and partying in college and I feel like I missed out.

wish muslims would take over the federal government

i did it for teh lulz

They argue that the tests are for "developed countries" and "not all of China is developed" so it only tests certain "developed" regions and reports them as such.

I always had a ton of work to do. I was studying and everyone else was getting drunk. The Positive side of this is that I finished while they all dropped out during their second years.

sort of, I wish I had gotten to spend more time with female friends. I met so many but they all had other people to hang out with which sucked.

parties were absolute shit though. I only attended a few and they were awkward, overcrowded stand-around marathons where people tried to communicate over blaring music. i'm one of those people who will go on the dance floor first, but with these there is no room for fun stuff

those people sound like faggots
or you just saw a movie involving "college parties"

>tfw you'll never be as autistic as Kramer and wear an eyepatch for the heck of it

unironically playing HOTS and kinda enjoying it

>not joining a club like they do in the tv mangas

>tfw 60+ points dumber than literal mainlander chinese

JUST

isn't that the assfaggots clone

>Haitians got a version of GTA: Vice City b&
How do literally who caribbean negroes even manage this?

nublizzard titles are NOT allowed here

it's fun and easy

yea, its really mindless and dumb but the heros are fun to play

I just cannot fathom how people can say 'yinz' as an acceptable stand-in for 'you all'. it doesn't even sound like a logical accent to evolve

should really get on the ol' 'cide plan
got some work left

>Confucian reasoning

NEVER spent time in a dorm, and while I never partied, I also lack the studious quality those who excel in academia have so I perform terribly.
MY CHEESE CURDS??

gotta go to bed guys i am falling asleep
good night

I had a band director in high school who has from Pittsburgh and when he got mad he would slip bad into his old accent and say yinz a lot. You just have to listen to the ones from the actual city.

Your COCK

how'd I do buddies?

*snorts*
any other h4ck3rs in here?

>/cum/ actually lively and fast at night for once

I keep him in the chicken coop at night! He's not for eating!!

>22 posters

yes

wtf how come nobody told me Netflix is making a Witcher series

*kills cum*

Right here

Nighty night, Bucks
It's already dead

*gobbles your cock anyway*

p-please respond

*shoots you before you do it*
nice try mamacita

That's Some Impressive CIA Shit
amateur...

GRRRRRRRR BAAAAAAAHHHHH

if netflix is doing it expect a black geralt

*tips black hat*

>bi

>tfw no hyper intelligent, sexually ambiguous, borderline sociopathic alpha male leader to guide my country through the AI revolution

Why even live

What am I looking at here?

well now my willy is awake

i won't expect something as ludicrous as that to happen because i'm not an SJW cultist like you are

bdsmtest.org

start running ohiANO

idk some test some guy posted

Some Polish studio is making it and the writer of the books is involved. If any nonwhite characters are involved, they'll be foreigners from distant lands.

Every autist's dream no doubt

FUCK if i could just get this gun to work again!

*kisses the tip*

i'm gonna try getting into THE WIRE again
the first ep. was really slow the last time i tried
wish me luck

0% saddist but 66% dominant

good mix to be honest

tfw not 104% dominant alpha male

>66% dom

There really aren't any doms in /cum/.

>"Get Out" production still (2016)

marcon has probably done some really weird femdom stuff in his life

Think I'm going to force myself to talk to girls, buds. Really don't want to die alone.

now hold on, is this MFF, or MFM, or what

gender isn't in question here
assume that your specific desires would be catered to if you are into multiple people

that question confused me too

MmM, you're the little m

>Think I'm going to force myself to talk to girls, buds
y-you already talk to me though