Ask a McDonald's Employee anything

Ask a McDonald's Employee anything

Would you eat there?

Can I have a Whooper with extra cheese and no pickles?

Depends on the circumstances

How many menu alterations is enough to make you go OK FUCK THAT

The fuck does that mean

You can call it whatever you want, sure.

CLEAN THE FUCKING ICE CREAM MACHINE

I'd say 6

have you ever cumed in someones food

When did you leave the Philippines?

>ask for no pickle
>always get three
>polite reminder for the rest of the world never hire muslims they're spiteful

Would you ever smoke weed with your boss? Are there any cute coworkers or only hamplanets?

I eat there sometimes on my break because it's free food. It's perfectly healthy to eat fast food in moderation.

That's for maintenance, if I knew how I would.

No, thought about spitting in someone's once

No idea. This is news to me

Free? I only get half off.

I might smoke with the weekday evening manager, and the females are all thots.

Is the mccafe machine as gross as people say

That's fuckin garbage

It probably isn't as bad as people say, but it isn't pleasant.

Is there soy in everything?

Any. Seriously, eat it the way it comes. It's fast fucking food, it's already made before you get there. You're not special just because you bought something somewhere. It's cheap shit food made by wage slaves, if you wanted quality goods and services you'd go somewhere else and pay more. If you have a food allergy just fucking kill yourself already.

Why are my nuggets never fucking fresh?
Also underage ban

You deserve every pickle. See:

Do you put boogers in the patties?

To be honest, I don't know. I think you might be on to something.

So like why is nobody on the morning shift calling the maintenance guy?

>made by slaves
>not 100% perfect

I don't think you live on the same planet as me.

Your nuggets are never fresh because we make roughly 20 at a time. Not OP btw

Ask for them fresh, if you make a special request, they normally fulfill it for you. Just don't get all mad when you have to wait 3 minutes.

I mostly work counter or drive thru, sadly. Don't have the opportunity.

Why can we only have breakfast menu stuff in the morning. Bugs me because its shit.

I wish everyone thought like this. Would make my job a hell of a lot easier.

All day breakfast at ours.

Because morning people suck, always go in the afternoon/evening.

They were allowed to beat slaves in the pyramid times. Times have changed, it seems poor people think they should have the same rights as everyone else. What a bunch of entitled assholes.

If you go very early in the morning, you can get lunch/dinner items.

Hey man, poor people aren't the problem, lazy people are.

Every people is lazy, you lazy asshole. Get off the computer and do some fucking constructive work with your life.

I work to pay for college, so I can get a better job.

I was meaning the breakfast is shit.

Right you are

Good, do that then.

I sometimes ask for no mayo since white people slather mayo on everything. Figure that removing an ingredient is making the guy's job easier.... right?

I'll do whatever I damn well please.

It makes it easier for me, but some people have it almost programmed in their head how to make something, so when you ask for it special they might fuck up.

Also, race bait?

You won't not pay taxes on your minimum wage income.

Unless I don't have any hours, and there is nothing to tax

I'm white and lactose intolerant, I just hate all the dairy products that are baked into everything.

I would too, if I were lactose intolerant.

>Work
>Government takes money from you
>Don't work
>Government gibes you money
Everybody wins

All jokes aside, taxes fucking suck.

You'd be wrong.

Any of the cute young sluts who you work with get molested by staff?

I pay nearly 30% in tax. I feel like crying every time I look at my pay cheque.

I'd like to say no, but these days, I wouldn't be surprised. Although, I'm 99% sure it wouldn't be molestation, it'd be a mutual thing.

Has anyone ever payed with a Susan B Anthony dollar?

>inb4 "this is why (insert government method here) is better"

Yep, what they for anyway? Government? Law and order? Infrastructure? Who needs that gay ass shit? I'm fine with apocalyptic anarchy, despotism and barbarism.

I don't recall ever seeing one, no.

Called it

What's the funniest thing that's happened at work?

We had jousts with brooms and lobby trays. Piggy back riding gone wrong, I'll say that.

Who is your least favorite customer?

What's the one thing you'd absolutely refuse to eat from mcdicks?

Endless wars for Isreal... wars on 'drugs' for the benefit of corporations... but most importantly, paying armies of bureaucrats to sit on ass all day doing nothing and still suck at their jobs.

Exactly, who would want any of that when I could drive around the wasteland with a machine gun, battling other scavengers for food and gas.

WITNESSED

>Thinks that lack of government creates Mad Max Times
>Fury Road literally depicts an all-powerful government brutally attacking those that dare to defy it.

Yeah, no shit Sherlock. What do you think will happen if all the governments of the world disappeared? People are just going to say "Oh, that's what was holding us back. No more war, oppression, corruption or evil from here on out. It was just the mean old governments all along, it had nothing to do with human nature."

Are you from another planet? No, seriously, are you an alien from outer space. Because you act like you never met a human being before.

Those new touch screen cashier's are fucking dank I hate talking to humans who fuck up my order literally 80 % of the time. If I walk in and the touch screen are down I'll just walk out.

hello
can i get a mcgangbang

Government is like communism. Really great in theory, but it just never works out. Enjoy sending a third of your income to the 17 intelligence agencies that spy on you daily for writing on this website.

Can i have a hamburger with no buns?

And gibs. Where I live the people with no jobs seem to be able to afford more alcohol than I can even though I work full time.

Nothing works out like it does in theory. Not even a shitty "no government" theory.

Government is fucking trash. We need to be smart enough to move past it. Democracy is trash also. Imposing your will on people is cancer. Self defense is the only acceptable violence.