Why do traps never change their clothes?

Why do traps never change their clothes?
This dude wears this every fucking night.

personally im too poor to buy clothes
but considering she's a camwhore she probably kept track of how many donations she got per outfit and just wears the one that got her the most
that's business

Oh please, it's hard enough for real women finding clothes that fit. Clothes are handmade by slaves and the same item of the same size can be plus or minus 10% the amount of fabric in some cases.

source: my workers are shit at making clothes

I just buy a size up and tailor clothes myself.

OP is the faggot watching traps.

I imagine it would be harder for people with mental illness to organise such a complex process as visiting a local tailor.

CALVIN KLEIN ON MY WAISTBAND

lol I am trans and I sew my own clothes all the time

buster
oopsss

fukin weirdo

And for your efforts you will be rewarded with social acceptance and a gold star!

its pretty much all I watch user

How is it weird? Saves a ton of money. Like a $500 dress is probably really only like $30-$40 worth of materials.

Plus I don't know if you know how expensive bras and panties are but stuff like CK panties are like $20-$30/pair. It's ridiculous. I took an old pair of them and ripped them apart and use the pattern to make my own for like $2 lol

oh no....
someone needs to tell him

so buy cheaper shit!
fuck

Cheap shit never fits right. Like stuff from walmart is all for fat people. Even when I buy XS from walmart it's still too big.

deal with it instead of being the weird smelly hippie making their own shit

Why? What's so much better about clothes made in a sweatshop?

Link this thread to the traps room.

This deserves recognition.

Dat filename