You now remember athletic bilbao

you now remember athletic bilbao

what a qt, used to be my girlfriend back in 2001, meanwhile she got herself in some problems (drugs anorexia, etc...), but she bounced back, and is enjoying life again, or so I've heard.
I wish her the best :)

mario, the only pussy you've touched was your mother's when you were born

sure she was

AUUUUUUUUUUUUUPA

same

Those things are just beautiful

10/10 Basque genetics

Gotta move to San Sebastian

judging by her age she was probably 4 in 2001

cAN i GET A QUICK RUNDOWN ON THIS MEME?

I always thought the stereotype is that Basque has the most plain and prude women in Spain

of course they are 'cause they are basque pure genetics that remained genetically untouched by moor or roman DNA, something that you people on this board will NEVER experience.

Probably, but that doesn't mean they can't be fucking 10/10.

it's not a meme. i loved her and she loved me.

>Implying San Sebastian is representative of the Basque Country

It has a pretty beach.

basques are inbred ugly looking on average

>cantabric sea
>anyting pretty

mabe if you like rocky shitholes with strong and frozen currents.

If she had a better hair cut she'd be an easy 6-7/10

Basque men are beautiful though

>a beach is a sea

Come on, Juanito

This desu senpai

t-thanks

basque girls in general are ugly, wide hips, strong, and very unaproachable, you'd think they'd be sluttier to compensate for their looks but no, it's a mystery

that being said, I've been to san sebastian and girls there seemed to keep up in attractiveness with the rest of spain

but they only have that haircut in basqueland, or worse, it's who they are, ther culture, and we have to respect it

by the way, file name of the pics are their real names, not meme names I made up

Says the fgt that has tourist traps 5cm away from where the beach actually starts all along the coastline

>prude
They are turbo slut for none Basques.All of them will call Andalusians lazy and make fun of them while they are choking with their dicks.The most prudish women are in Burgos and Valladolid.
They can't.All attractive """Basques"""" are mixed or daughters of inmigrants

She's kinda cute senpai

They aren't.They are an ugly version of Castillians
>inb4 Llorente
He is from La Rioja he is not Basque

andalusians are the best iberian qts

>tatoo
ugly skunk

f-felipe?